Twins and me #44 I'm weeeeak for the ride, is there any chance? Don't mind the smell, I've just peed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its lovely there and quite spread our. Lots of options for dinner etc. Hopefully you won’t see her but you can guarantee you’d hear her first so can do a runner.

I was planning on going again next year but also won’t if she has no repercussions. It does my head in all the hotels, wild lights and Santa experiences etc that sell out, yet the companies save spots for insta idiots. I do understand that Instagram can be useful for PR. But if your business sell out anyway from paying customers, why are you schmoozing the very ones with no loyalty to anywhere. And don’t get me started on the gifts and hampers then get on these stays but the rest of us don’t🙄

Ya we were there last year which is why we are so excited to go again. Our kids are still quite small and I don’t want to go near an airport with them just yet so we were planning on going back for another few years (if we could afford it) as it’s handy to just drive . But I would not give them my money again knowing that they are giving these chancers gifted stays. Especially when they really don’t need the promotion. But even if they felt thar they did need the advertising by an Insta Hun have they not watched any of her previous trips away? She never shows much of where she is (apart from the bar), the facilities, available services etc so is hardly an asset to their marketing strategy 🙄

Reactions: 9
Ya we were there last year which is why we are so excited to go again. Our kids are still quite small and I don’t want to go near an airport with them just yet so we were planning on going back for another few years (if we could afford it) as it’s handy to just drive . But I would not give them my money again knowing that they are giving these chancers gifted stays. Especially when they really don’t need the promotion. But even if they felt thar they did need the advertising by an Insta Hun have they not watched any of her previous trips away? She never shows much of where she is (apart from the bar), the facilities, available services etc so is hardly an asset to their marketing strategy 🙄
Guaranteed she’ll be in the sports bar while the kids spend the day in the playground or soft play attached to it. And if she does record anything, it will prob be in the swimming pool with other kids in the background. She’s a disaster.

Reactions: 10
I messaged centre parcs with the screen recording of both stories. Got this response
Hello ******** thank you for contacting us regarding this we appreciate our guests being vigilant. We are aware of this issue and our team are looking into this as a matter of urgency.

this was before I even read here. I’m so annoyed at every thing she does but this takes the bate. She coming on with new blinds. I had that company comingover tomro to measure for new blinds for what will cost me ahout 2k€. I rang them and cancelled. No way I’m supporting them after this b*tch getting more stuff for free.
Hope you told them the exact reason why

Reactions: 2
Has she said something about Fionn needing grommets or have I dreamt it? As from what I can see the appointment she was in isn’t the ent department, it’s not in cuh, medical card holders are in south infirmary and people who want to pay private go to mercy! That waiting room she was in is neither or!!! Believe me I know

Reactions: 5
I don't have small kids anymore but trabolgan has really upped it's game. I attend a sports event every Yr since teen was 7 hes 16 now and this is the first year we left happy, i don't know if new owner or just covid given wake up calls but we were really impressed. Was full of kids all ages being entertained constantly. They had team like would abroad doings games, singing etc with kids, all the TV characters for smallies, peeps, paw patrol etc wandering around most of the day interacting, had issue with the TV they had sorted within 10mins staff were excellent, again compared to previous yrs. I have loads family and friends with younger kids that I've recommended it too. Oh and they have there own beach now our events are Sept and it was absolutely stunning even tho chilly. Wouldnt recommend center too anyone after the same craic last Yr all the influencers gifted stays.
I'd rather pay twice the price for honest, visible, Digital, whatever type marketing id need too help my business....in fact I'd rather go bust than use one of these scumbags for marketing (for so many bloody reasons)

Reactions: 7
Has she said something about Fionn needing grommets or have I dreamt it? As from what I can see the appointment she was in isn’t the ent department, it’s not in cuh, medical card holders are in south infirmary and people who want to pay private go to mercy! That waiting room she was in is neither or!!! Believe me I know
There is a hearing clinic in finbarrs I think it was there she was the waiting room
Look the same. I was there not so long ago with my child

Reactions: 3
It was st finbarrs Audiology dept. They can refer you to South Infirrmary Ent.

Reactions: 1
I wonder does she ever consider the example she’s setting to the twins fionn will think men are far more superior to women and women are useless can’t do anything on their own
Erin will think exactly that and think it’s normal and just live her life waiting on a man to save her
It’s pathetic
She doesn't consider anyone other than herself. So no

Reactions: 4
I don't have small kids anymore but trabolgan has really upped it's game. I attend a sports event every Yr since teen was 7 hes 16 now and this is the first year we left happy, i don't know if new owner or just covid given wake up calls but we were really impressed. Was full of kids all ages being entertained constantly. They had team like would abroad doings games, singing etc with kids, all the TV characters for smallies, peeps, paw patrol etc wandering around most of the day interacting, had issue with the TV they had sorted within 10mins staff were excellent, again compared to previous yrs. I have loads family and friends with younger kids that I've recommended it too. Oh and they have there own beach now our events are Sept and it was absolutely stunning even tho chilly. Wouldnt recommend center too anyone after the same craic last Yr all the influencers gifted stays.
I'd rather pay twice the price for honest, visible, Digital, whatever type marketing id need too help my business....in fact I'd rather go bust than use one of these scumbags for marketing (for so many bloody reasons)
Wow reallly? Thanks for this. We used to go years ago when I was small with my cousins and thought it was the best place ever but stories I heard a couple of years back was that it was dreadful. It’s good to hear that it’s coming back to life again. Will definitely look into it 👍🏻

What’s the collar bone story?
Oh she went on holidays with F and ER and the Merry Widow and the doormat. F fell over there and was left for three days with a broken collar bone, even Stevie Wonder could see there was something up in those three days as he was holding his arm at a certain angle when she uploaded photos. I think she even came on and told everyone, he was screaming after he fell but yanno the usual she was too busy drinking and enjoying her holiday!
Hope that helps xoxo

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow reallly? Thanks for this. We used to go years ago when I was small with my cousins and thought it was the best place ever but stories I heard a couple of years back was that it was dreadful. It’s good to hear that it’s coming back to life again. Will definitely look into it 👍🏻
Trabolgan is fab, the only thing letting it down is no phone reception at all in the houses and the pool which is being upgraded before next summer. We get a free repite weekend there every year, they give them to my kids service provider. Center parcs is amazing but expensive.

She said he’s attending an audiologist now regularly. They’re keeping an eye on a “blockage” in her words and he may need grommets down the line. Of course in an ideal world, we shouldn’t know his medical information but Julie shared it all during the week in her own confused way. Perhaps fluid on the ear? Impacted wax or something?

Obviously his health is none of our business but you’d be fond of the little guy from seeing him on her insta so much. I hope things improve for him. My nephew had similar issues but was diagnosed earlier at about 3 and did go on to have grommets & adenoids. He’s a different child now. His speech came on in leaps and bounds.

Reactions: 8
Trabolgan is fab, the only thing letting it down is no phone reception at all in the houses and the pool which is being upgraded before next summer. We get a free repite weekend there every year, they give them to my kids service provider. Center parcs is amazing but expensive.
Sorry.. did you say that trobolgan invite you down for respite every year? As is they’re looking after families that may need it as opposed to gifting stays to influencers who don’t? Obviously I don’t know what hotels may or may not do for people who don’t necessarily have tens of thousands of followers and broadcast everything. But if you’re saying Trobolgan look after normal families who need respite that’s a massive endorsement for me. I had forgotten about Trobolgan altogether but the comments here have inspired me to look there for our family holiday next year. Thanks for sharing 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Sorry.. did you say that trobolgan invite you down for respite every year? As is they’re looking after families that may need it as opposed to gifting stays to influencers who don’t? Obviously I don’t know what hotels may or may not do for people who don’t necessarily have tens of thousands of followers and broadcast everything. But if you’re saying Trobolgan look after normal families who need respite that’s a massive endorsement for me. I had forgotten about Trobolgan altogether but the comments here have inspired me to look there for our family holiday next year. Thanks for sharing 💕
Yup, they do a lottery system but everyone I know that enters gets it. They close it off to everyone else and it's only the family's from the provider there so nobody cares if they have meltdown or are stimming loudly. The last few years they did 3 weekends of this. We have gone the last 4 years. My kids actually prefer it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Yup, they do a lottery system but everyone I know that enters gets it. They close it off to everyone else and it's only the family's from the provider there so nobody cares if they have meltdown or are stimming loudly. The last few years they did 3 weekends of this. We have gone the last 4 years. My kids actually prefer it.
Honestly, I’d just love to hear more of this from businesses and service providers. I do believe there is a lot of good out there and that sometimes the people who are looking after those who need it the most, chose to do it privately so we are unaware.

I could list out a fair few lovely charitable efforts that I’m aware of personally but where the people/businesses involved don’t want any praise or photos circulating. It can be easy to be disillusioned looking at the insta huns and their #gifted lifestyles but there are lots of genuine ppl and businesses in the real world who want nothing in return. It’s just easy to forget.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Homework on the floor before zipping off to the garage to get the school lunches. Give me paaaaaatience

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve a friend who’s family get this respite through the laura lynn foundation and it’s honestly an amazing things for them n so good ☺ it would make me prefer to book trobolgan as opposed to centre parcs

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ll be surprised if they reopen after they close for the season. They have given some houses to Ukrainians since May/June and have gotten a fairly substantial offer, more than they’d ever make in a season, to fill the rest of the houses. It’ll be another Mosney before long!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.