Twins and me #44 I'm weeeeak for the ride, is there any chance? Don't mind the smell, I've just peed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart is genuinely heavy for those kids seen them do their home work on the floor before school like that.

My child is in junior infants and I work, it takes 10 mins if even to do his home work but he is so excited to show me what he's doing and learning in school. She's not even taking any notice.

Pure chaos and no need for it. Even if it is to be look how relatable I am to the scummy mummies she's letting her children down in the process.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My heart is genuinely heavy for those kids seen them do their home work on the floor before school like that.

My child is in junior infants and I work, it takes 10 mins if even to do his home work but he is so excited to show me what he's doing and learning in school. She's not even taking any notice.

Pure chaos and no need for it. Even if it is to be look how relatable I am to the scummy mummies she's letting her children down in the process.
All rushed and panicked. How will they learn anything in that environment. And her having to google something. I'm sure parents have to do this every now and again but for something so basic she is teaching the kids nothing. If they did it yesterday she could let them the time to think of something themselves.

You never see those kids sitting down with her reading a book. Always in front of the tv and tablets though

Reactions: 8
All rushed and panicked. How will they learn anything in that environment. And her having to google something. I'm sure parents have to do this every now and again but for something so basic she is teaching the kids nothing. If they did it yesterday she could let them the time to think of something themselves.

You never see those kids sitting down with her reading a book. Always in front of the tv and tablets though
The she made them write 'walking the dog' is good for the environment

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she say how she got on at the bonding consultation? Also what is she playing at saying she will tell later what Erin did at the party, just before she starts selling?

Reactions: 5
She said he’s attending an audiologist now regularly. They’re keeping an eye on a “blockage” in her words and he may need grommets down the line. Of course in an ideal world, we shouldn’t know his medical information but Julie shared it all during the week in her own confused way. Perhaps fluid on the ear? Impacted wax or something?

Obviously his health is none of our business but you’d be fond of the little guy from seeing him on her insta so much. I hope things improve for him. My nephew had similar issues but was diagnosed earlier at about 3 and did go on to have grommets & adenoids. He’s a different child now. His speech came on in leaps and bounds.
My daughter had that problem. She actually had hearing loss, but the follow up it was perfect - put it down to water getting into the ear that cased the problem. Swimming, baths and showers can do that to kids. If you stop letting water in it clears up.

Reactions: 4
The homework in the morning 🙄 although my son says lots of his class mates are doing theirs in the morning

• Wow
The homework in the morning 🙄 although my son says lots of his class mates are doing theirs in the morning
Yeah, but they are most probably kids from working parents who have collected them from childcare late the evening before, or they have some good excuse.
Julie has no excuse.

Reactions: 17
I know it’s highly likely that the homework was done yesterday and she’s doing it all to get a reaction here but she’s making a holy show of her children. It’s genuinely embarrassing.

Reactions: 29
My kids do their homework in afterschool & by 6pm can be tired etc, so in the car we go through readers, spellings etc and they are much more alert at that time, but handwritten homework is completed in afterschool & checked at home

I know it’s highly likely that the homework was done yesterday and she’s doing it all to get a reaction here but she’s making a holy show of her children. It’s genuinely embarrassing.
Agree. Those kids must be so confused, they’re like performing monkeys every time the phone is out🙄

Reactions: 10
Nothing wrong with doing homework in the morning but I wouldn’t bother with it if it’s just going to be rushed.

There is no way they were doing it this morning it was 9 o clock and she was back at home after dropping the kids to school. Not a hope was she doing it at 20 past 8 made it to the school and back by 9. Everything for a reaction. What’s the point like. Who cares what time they done it at or if they done it at all

She's on TikTok saying her mother is still very sick after a mastectomy and has to have another operation next month 🤔 But two minutes before she was saying her mother is in London with Seán 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She said he’s attending an audiologist now regularly. They’re keeping an eye on a “blockage” in her words and he may need grommets down the line. Of course in an ideal world, we shouldn’t know his medical information but Julie shared it all during the week in her own confused way. Perhaps fluid on the ear? Impacted wax or something?

Obviously his health is none of our business but you’d be fond of the little guy from seeing him on her insta so much. I hope things improve for him. My nephew had similar issues but was diagnosed earlier at about 3 and did go on to have grommets & adenoids. He’s a different child now. His speech came on in leaps and bounds.
My nephews speech changed over night have getting grommets.

Reactions: 3
There is no way they were doing it this morning it was 9 o clock and she was back at home after dropping the kids to school. Not a hope was she doing it at 20 past 8 made it to the school and back by 9. Everything for a reaction. What’s the point like. Who cares what time they done it at or if they done it at all
It's quite possible that she's done the round trip in 20 mins.
With the new by pass only opened the other week, she's only a few minutes journey by car either way. Even at the peak of traffic times, she'd drop off in the school grounds, which is allowed, circle round and back home in no time.

She said a million times I’ve nothing else on my face just this primer……. And concealer, lip gloss and mascara!!! Ok jules then that’s more than primer you knob

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.