Twins and me #44 I'm weeeeak for the ride, is there any chance? Don't mind the smell, I've just peed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the Center Parcs and the Disneylands in the world won’t make up for the broken collar bones,the clear speech delay, growing up under a table at the pub with an iPad shoved in front of their faces.
What I’m trying to say is, don’t let this gombeen stop ye from having a lovely break away! So what if she got it ‘gifted’ at least ye can go to bed with a clear conscience! Hope she has a tit time!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Does anyone say weak other than her? Probably sent it to herself. I have kids in school the last 10 years and I have never had to grab a school lunch from a shop in the morning. How is she so bleeping useless? She doesn't work yet her house is always dirty and there's no food ever in the house .

Reactions: 18
she has just posted local shop for school lunches
That “local shop” looks an awful lot like circle k… hope she went in and apologised for calling one of their employees a prick for doing his job…..then again Julie doesn’t know what an apology is..

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Does anyone say weak other than her? Probably sent it to herself. I have kids in school the last 10 years and I have never had to grab a school lunch from a shop in the morning. How is she so bleeping useless? She doesn't work yet her house is always dirty and there's no food ever in the house .
I've said here before, I see the same parents day in day out go to the local shop at our school & give kids breakfast & lunch from deli

Reactions: 4
I've said here before, I see the same parents day in day out go to the local shop at our school & give kids breakfast & lunch from deli
Same, I used to work in a deli and the amount that would be in every morning for breakfast and lunch was shocking

Reactions: 5
Same, I used to work in a deli and the amount that would be in every morning for breakfast and lunch was shocking
Agreed. Used to work in a shop, and before school was the busiest time as the same parents came in everyday to get the kids lunches. Spending almost €10 per child by the time they get a sandwich, a drink, snacks etc. Meanwhile my kids only get Dunkers if they're on special offer in Tesco 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've an idea. Julie knew everyone was going to send centre Parcs the videos and be talked about. What's the betting centre Parcs will now gift them an upgrade to one of the huge lodges that pippa and Brian had last year even has a hot tub. There's method to her madness. This is the plan. It's gonna work too.
💯 agree! she is not as stupid as she makes out, method in the madness with this one 🙄

Reactions: 4
💯 agree! she is not as stupid as she makes out, method in the madness with this one 🙄
If that happens I’m giving up work and taking Instagram by storm. If you can’t beat them, join em. Wouldn’t last a day talking into my phone to be fair.

Reactions: 10
Is that you Pinocchio? Would you ever go way out of it, you wouldn’t miss the opening of an envelope never mind her wannabe besties Lisa Jordan’s event with all the Corkonians over a simple sinus infection, afraid of her life she’ll infect Lisa & crew with her Covid virus 🦠 and she’ll be the talk of Cork. Her face looks like death for someone with only a sinus infection.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It just confirmed to me she has covid if she is not going to lisa Jordans event

Reactions: 16
No one else says weak only her, she defiantly sent that message to herself. Who the duck would be weak to meet her? imagine you’d smell the piss before you’d see her 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s normally at the opening of an envelope so there’s no way she’s taking it easy because of a sinus infection.

Reactions: 20
It just confirmed to me she has covid if she is not going to lisa Jordans event
She won’t infect the huns with the dose but happy to walk it into the hospital where seriously ill people have no choice but to be. Then takes off the mask to ask Fionn, a 5 year old child how to put it on. She’s a disgrace.

I hope none of ye follow her. I nosey on the stories here but would hate to increase her numbers. Even by 1.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He doesn't need his hair cut that often! Poor boy being tortured and ugh what a scummy hair design, chav hairstyle 🤮

Wonder will the school say anything about that, those designs are usually banned in school, they are in mine anyway

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.