Twins and me #44 I'm weeeeak for the ride, is there any chance? Don't mind the smell, I've just peed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's plain obvious she never had been invited to the just jordan event...... tagging her saying sorry I can't go!!!then tagging b perfect. Its soo obvious she was never on any invite list!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yup, they do a lottery system but everyone I know that enters gets it. They close it off to everyone else and it's only the family's from the provider there so nobody cares if they have meltdown or are stimming loudly. The last few years they did 3 weekends of this. We have gone the last 4 years. My kids actually prefer it.
This is Amazing 😻

Reactions: 2
Oh she went on holidays with F and ER and the Merry Widow and the doormat. F fell over there and was left for three days with a broken collar bone, even Stevie Wonder could see there was something up in those three days as he was holding his arm at a certain angle when she uploaded photos. I think she even came on and told everyone, he was screaming after he fell but yanno the usual she was too busy drinking and enjoying her holiday!
Hope that helps xoxo
Oh my god. That’s actually horrific.

Reactions: 4
Oh my god. That’s actually horrific.
What's even more horrific is the fact she came on after and said nurses and doctors contacted her and said he was okay that the didn't see anything wrong with him even tho it was obvious to everyone else and when she came home she didn't even bother with a follow-up appointment. And to add she didn't even console her son she got Sean to take him she wanted to continue drinking

• Wow
Reactions: 13
and now says she doesnt read her emails....and she got one about her own daughter in a show before xmas

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Christ I thought the child would be scalded if he moved with the coffee.

Reactions: 3
She's on TikTok saying her mother is still very sick after a mastectomy and has to have another operation next month 🤔 But two minutes before she was saying her mother is in London with Seán 😂
I’d say that’s why she wasn’t at the event last night… no babysitter

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thankfully she and her ”Stranger ” friends are not representative of any Cork parents . She’s just making an eejit of herself and bringing down the businesses by association. Good luck to them all.

Reactions: 9
She was doing homework at 8.20 she lives in carrigaline, I do too. Jesus Christ you’d want to be leaving the house by 7.40 latest to have any hope of getting to school on time where the Twinnies go. No way they were in for 8.50

Has she said something about Fionn needing grommets or have I dreamt it? As from what I can see the appointment she was in isn’t the ent department, it’s not in cuh, medical card holders are in south infirmary and people who want to pay private go to mercy! That waiting room she was in is neither or!!! Believe me I know
My son needs gromits and we’ve gone to the bons.

Reactions: 6
What's even more horrific is the fact she came on after and said nurses and doctors contacted her and said he was okay that the didn't see anything wrong with him even tho it was obvious to everyone else and when she came home she didn't even bother with a follow-up appointment. And to add she didn't even console her son she got Sean to take him she wanted to continue drinking
I don’t even have words for this. How can a mother be so uncaring towards her own children?

Reactions: 2
She said it was her first time meeting the school mams, I recall her saying some of them went for coffee not long afyer the toddler twinnies started school 🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.