Twins and me #44 I'm weeeeak for the ride, is there any chance? Don't mind the smell, I've just peed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thorn is definitely her mother's daughter, expecting some man to pay for something she wanted. Funny how it wasn't a woman she asked, just goes to show she's used to seeing that thing of a mother playing up to fellas......before any of my kids would ask a stranger for money, those Twins are just dragged up

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
She has so much disposable income, wouldn't you think she'd get health insurance for them all?

Reactions: 9
Thorn is definitely her mother's daughter, expecting some man to pay for something she wanted. Funny how it wasn't a woman she asked, just goes to show she's used to seeing that thing of a mother playing up to fellas......before any of my kids would ask a stranger for money, those Twins are just dragged up
I find it hard to believe it even happened

Reactions: 12
Morto for her if this really happened, like how does your child know to ask a stranger for money 😂 probably not licking it off a stone…

Reactions: 7
Julies advice to her five year old, school going, toddler twinnies;

“If a stranger offers you sweets, get in the car and go with them”

🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s modelling clothes that she is sponsored to
Do and the black jumper is absolutely filthy. Have these companies really reached the bottom of the barrel. Are there no self respecting influencers (hate that bloody word now) that they can use instead of this one. Boggles one’s mind!

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion #45

Going on another break away, best part is, I didn’t have to pay!

Reactions: 11
Hard to believe the story about the money. Drawing attention again that a mammy will say no but a daddy will say yes. Was her arse stuck to the chair that IF it did happen she wasn’t over apologising to that man and warning her daughter to never do that again. Can’t actually believe a word out of her foul mouth.
And recycling the I don’t do emails I’ll miss my child’s show story. Bore off mejoolie

Reactions: 11
She was doing homework at 8.20 she lives in carrigaline, I do too. Jesus Christ you’d want to be leaving the house by 7.40 latest to have any hope of getting to school on time where the Twinnies go. No way they were in for 8.50

My son needs gromits and we’ve gone to the bons.
Slight exaggeration, leaving an hour early for school. She's only up the road by the by pass. Traffic is grand in the mornings, I have 2 school drops there.

Reactions: 1
Hard to believe the story about the money. Drawing attention again that a mammy will say no but a daddy will say yes. Was her arse stuck to the chair that IF it did happen she wasn’t over apologising to that man and warning her daughter to never do that again. Can’t actually believe a word out of her foul mouth.
And recycling the I don’t do emails I’ll miss my child’s show story. Bore off mejoolie
Julie was probably sending the child over to all the dads with her phone number

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has so much disposable income, wouldn't you think she'd get health insurance for them all?
As if. She thinks she’s entitled to everything for free. Of course we all should have free healthcare but unfortunately the hospitals are packed and the waiting lists are long.

Most of us work/mind our kids, pay taxes, bills, rent/mortgages and barely have the disposable income for the basics. Health insurance is a luxury. But Julie could definitely afford it. She just wouldn’t ever chose to spend her money that way.

If any child(that isn't mine) asks me for money I tell them to get lost and ask their own parent. Cheeky brat. If they story is true hopefully the father told her no. Next we will have a story about how the twins are trying to set her up with one of the dads in the school.

• Haha
That whole story is a lie.. she clearly heard something similar or saw it in a movie and is pretending it happened.

No 5 yr old child could win an EGG toy out of the claw machine!! Hard enough for an adult and the shape of an egg would make it impossible to grip. She’s full of 💩 Cork’s answer to Amber Heard.

That whole story is a lie.. she clearly heard something similar or saw it in a movie and is pretending it happened.

No 5 yr old child could win an EGG toy out of the claw machine!! Hard enough for an adult and the shape of an egg would make it impossible to grip. She’s full of 💩 Cork’s answer to Amber Heard.
A lot of those machines have a guaranteed win , def a made up story as she couldn’t look straight into the camera. The smell of desperation with all her made up shite

The same Thorn will be asking strangers for cigarettes in a few years and asking people to buy her drink in the off licence.
I skip through the ads but whoever that black jumper belongs to will be delighted to see it advertised covered in dog hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It was Her first party it had nothing to do with her

she should e ashamed even telling that story. if she was any sort of a proper mother she would have reprimanded that little snipe

who lets their kids talk to strange men anyways.. whether party or not she didn't know him god knows what he's like or capable of.

Reactions: 12
Not actually funny in any way, shape or form. She’s ‘been here before’ is not what that means.
I’ve taught children like thorn they badly need boundaries and a good tough talk from her mother. Otherwise it will never improve. She will be walking all over julie by the time she gets to sixth class she’ll be the cheekiest and so disrespectful towards her mother but no one else, as she’ll get away with it. There won’t be any way to discipline her by then and then she’ll be lucky if she goes into secondary and gets as far as a junior cert.

Next week's homework..."what's bad for the environment"....answer...pissing in your knickers and not washing for days🤪

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.