Twins and me #44 I'm weeeeak for the ride, is there any chance? Don't mind the smell, I've just peed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Shaz2012 on the winning thread title🎉🥳. Amended it slightly as wasn't sure pissed would be allowed😀
Recap of last thread
Joolie and family went to Disneyland. Twins didn't look happy nor did they look like they were enjoying it. According to Joolie this was because they were too young and it was too much for them. Joolie stayed in Dublin the night they came back in yet another freebie hotel and sent twins home with the ma. Apparently Fionn got chicken pox the day after they got back from Disneyland but shur we don't believe that. There was a big drama about boarding passes before they went where the world and his granny got the blame but not Joolie. She now wants to change their last names. There was more freebie hotel stays where she showed nothing of the hotel nor influenced any of us to stay there.
She did however influence us not to stay at a particular hotel in cork😀. Joolie and her pals went to Bingo Loco with herself apparently getting a text from the hotel asking would she like to stay. If u were to believe her bullshit she told the hotel not to tell her pals she was staying🙄 It was marked as gifted after her stay. But shur she showed feck all of it either. So off she trotted to bingo loco where by the looks of her she proceeded to get blotto. So much so when she needed to go to the loo she decided rather than take the playsuit off and go she'd pull it aside. Well if she didn't pee herself.😱 So off she goes to change but decides to get the pal to dry the pissy playsuit with a hairdryer instead and stick it back on her. Skanky mare. And no it's not a mum thing that all is mums pee ourselves thanks very much
Joolie changed management but they seem to have got rid of her again after about two weeks. Tis no wonder really after her behaviour at bingo loco.
Erin then caught chicken pox and poor Fionn was shipped of to the mas coz poor Joolie couldn't be expected to mind a sick child and another child and shur she had to isolate too. She then had another bullshit story about getting extra mushrooms in takeaway order and they rang her to get them back.Theres been plenty of tiktoks and non declaring of ads as per usual too.
Oh and just a quick reminder in case anyone forgets Joolie is the only single mum in the whole of Ireland with five year old twins and she gets absolutely no help from her family 😂

Congrats to @Shaz2012 on the winning thread title🎉🥳. Amended it slightly as wasn't sure pissed would be allowed😀
Recap of last thread
Joolie and family went to Disneyland. Twins didn't look happy nor did they look like they were enjoying it. According to Joolie this was because they were too young and it was too much for them. Joolie stayed in Dublin the night they came back in yet another freebie hotel and sent twins home with the ma. Apparently Fionn got chicken pox the day after they got back from Disneyland but shur we don't believe that. There was a big drama about boarding passes before they went where the world and his granny got the blame but not Joolie. She now wants to change their last names. There was more freebie hotel stays where she showed nothing of the hotel nor influenced any of us to stay there.
She did however influence us not to stay at a particular hotel in cork😀. Joolie and her pals went to Bingo Loco with herself apparently getting a text from the hotel asking would she like to stay. If u were to believe her bullshit she told the hotel not to tell her pals she was staying🙄 It was marked as gifted after her stay. But shur she showed feck all of it either. So off she trotted to bingo loco where by the looks of her she proceeded to get blotto. So much so when she needed to go to the loo she decided rather than take the playsuit off and go she'd pull it aside. Well if she didn't pee herself.😱 So off she goes to change but decides to get the pal to dry the pissy playsuit with a hairdryer instead and stick it back on her. Skanky mare. And no it's not a mum thing that all is mums pee ourselves thanks very much
Joolie changed management but they seem to have got rid of her again after about two weeks. Tis no wonder really after her behaviour at bingo loco.
Erin then caught chicken pox and poor Fionn was shipped of to the mas coz poor Joolie couldn't be expected to mind a sick child and another child and shur she had to isolate too. She then had another bullshit story about getting extra mushrooms in takeaway order and they rang her to get them back.Theres been plenty of tiktoks and non declaring of ads as per usual too.
Oh and just a quick reminder in case anyone forgets Joolie is the only single mum in the whole of Ireland with five year old twins and she gets absolutely no help from her family 😂
Just want to add the full title in here seen as it didn't fit above. My apologies @Shaz2012

I'm weeeeak for the ride, is there any chance? Don't mind the smell, I've just pissed in me pants.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
At home all weekend with the kids, she must be holding out for her babysitters to take them the entire bank holiday wk end

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nice day out with the children, lunch out, playground, lovely walk around kinsale - then with the phone pointing at the kids, she's on about going ok tinder 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Pissy lying knickers, I can smell her from here, piss & blood 🤮🤢 I wouldn’t know that only she told it… rotten to the core

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Is she just sitting on the kids floor swearing like an animal infront of them!

Who’s fault is it that Fionn is addicted to the iPad. When they fucked off up stairs when she is sick of them

Reactions: 23
Ah they probably in her bed on the iPads and she just doing it for reactions as per usual👍
I give the limiting use of iPad until tomoro coz she's not capable of parenting her kids without them
Edited to add Joolie was busy with the credit card Thursday too just like her pal Scammen

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah they probably in her bed on the iPads and she just doing it for reactions as per usual👍
I give the limiting use of iPad until tomoro coz she's not capable of parenting her kids without them
Edited to add Joolie was busy with the credit card Thursday too just like her pal Scammen
She has a comp running for a €1000 Smyths voucher, that's where the jump comes from, they'l all leave soon enough 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I’d be more concerned that they haven’t a word of English with or without the iPad, all we hear is a mumble of words that their mouths have no control off. At 5 you’d think we could understand at least 3/4 of a conversation. Not a mission I can only catch 1 word

Reactions: 12
I thought that too, I think she’s awful for doing that, imagine the vulnerable people she could have come across. She couldn’t be over them that quick surely. She really is a selfish witch.

No they were over in the neighbours playing.. aka spreading chicken pox around the estate whilst she was recording those stories

• Angry
Reactions: 12
So its 3 weeks of chickenpox basically confirming Fionn had it in Paris and she still put him on a plane 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I know we can all give out/moan about our kids. I for one, was driven DEMENTED from my 3 at the weekend, I couldn't take a breath without at least 1 of them shouting for me, asking a million questions, pulling outta me.. I was honestly withered and can say with conviction that I was not a great mom all weekend, tired, cranky, hormonal as duck.

But the way she speaks about her 2 small kids is vile! I mean, even if she is just exaggerating to be relatable to her followers, it's rotten to be so callous about them on a public platform. The way they behave is on you Julie and your lazy ass parenting.

Reactions: 23
No they were over in the neighbours playing.. aka spreading chicken pox around the estate whilst she was recording those stories
I don’t know why anytime she says the kids are over playing in the neighbours house I never believe her!! like they prob are, but the way she says it with the shifting eyes 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah stop this one is getting worse and worse the way she goes on about them poor kids
So she said you could see them by 3 o clock tomorrow when they’ve come home from school on the couch with the iPads just so they leave me alone for 5 mins she’s by herself from 9-3 when they are in school and then she has them in every activity imaginable so that’s more time on her own does she even want the kids at all

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.