Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Moustache Mary 🤣🤣🤣

THREAD SUGGESTION
Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
She has no pride though. Imagine describing yourself as a helpless woman. Like penelope fucking pittstop (showing my age now 🤣🤣🤣). It's cringe.

She's an imbecile.
Used to love penelope pitstop😂 Julie is more penelope piss flaps tho 😂
New thread suggestion : penelope pissflaps so helpless and alone, give me a man I need a good bone 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
Parenting ALONE when sick 😫 😪😪😪😪

Because everyone who has a partner or husband, they take the week off to care for you and clean the house and all don't they.

Do they fuck. .. she really believes in fairy tales

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when Erin Rose' name was just Erin. And all of a sudden its ER. Erin Rose just sounds so much more annoying or something! Or maybe it's the child herself that's annoying!
Unpopular opinion.. i hate rose for a middle name 🫣 every child in the last 5 years is Mia rose, lilly rose, Ava rose.. 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Bahahahaaa you're insane😂😂 my shit attitude, okay, is that a symptom of covid too?? Should I stay home too?!
She said she done an antigen, what more do you want? Sure the hospital staff were most likely out 'gallivanting' too. I don't agree with you and I'm either her or her friend, your lack of gallivanting has you very paranoid xoxox
While covid, for most is gone. But I'll tell you, it's still bloody out there for a lot of us.
My husband was diagnosed with cancer over the summer and had to have a life saving operation to remove the cancer.
Up to the last hour before the operation, he was tested for covid as if he contracted it around the time of his op, it would be detrimental to his recovery in ICU. Worse still, if he had contracted covid before the op, his operation would have been postponed for 7 weeks.
7 weeks is a forever time when you've got cancer.
Going to hospitals and crowded areas, with heavy cold or an undetected positive covid is downright selfish. I hope those being so blazé about things like this, not just covid, never have to have a cancellation of a lifesaving surgery because of sicknesses passed on by selfish people.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

corkspill

VIP Member
It sickens me to see her posting about struggling to pay bills. She’s away every second weekend, free trips here and there. Out drinking all the time. She gets hap and her bill is only €50 because she got the €200 free. She gets fuel allowance, single parent the list is endless. Meanwhile I just lost my job because our contract was up, first time I ever applied for social welfare and I am jumping through hoops to get it (still haven’t). I have no hap because my house isn’t registered, I have my son in full time creche and have all the bills that I don’t get a single cent towards. I hate this woman so much. She really hasn’t a clue what people go through.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Bobs86

VIP Member
All the Center Parcs and the Disneylands in the world won’t make up for the broken collar bones,the clear speech delay, growing up under a table at the pub with an iPad shoved in front of their faces.
What I’m trying to say is, don’t let this gombeen stop ye from having a lovely break away! So what if she got it ‘gifted’ at least ye can go to bed with a clear conscience! Hope she has a shit time!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Making Lynsey’s death about herself.. “so glad I celebrated your 34th & last birthday with you” pass me the sick bucket 😷 it’s a pet hate of mine when someone dies and people start crawling out of the woodwork about the great friends they were meanwhile they met the person once.. drunk in the girls bathroom in a nightclub

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

BrieBrie

I'd say it's store policy not to fill up any car with oil, ad blue etc ..
What if the customer bought the wrong thing but the staff put it in. Then Circle K would have a nightmare.

She's so entitled it's unbelievable. Poor me shite. She's actually and insult to single mothers who are more than capable of looking after their cars.

The fact this happened before and she's let it happen again. Like for fuck sake.

Reactions: 38

Beans.means..

VIP Member
Sorry.. did you say that trobolgan invite you down for respite every year? As is they’re looking after families that may need it as opposed to gifting stays to influencers who don’t? Obviously I don’t know what hotels may or may not do for people who don’t necessarily have tens of thousands of followers and broadcast everything. But if you’re saying Trobolgan look after normal families who need respite that’s a massive endorsement for me. I had forgotten about Trobolgan altogether but the comments here have inspired me to look there for our family holiday next year. Thanks for sharing 💕
Yup, they do a lottery system but everyone I know that enters gets it. They close it off to everyone else and it's only the family's from the provider there so nobody cares if they have meltdown or are stimming loudly. The last few years they did 3 weekends of this. We have gone the last 4 years. My kids actually prefer it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

luckydog

Chatty Member
Fuming watching this one, WTF she literally has the cushiest life i’ve ever seen….Im working full-time in a job that is unbelievably stressful, I leave the house at 730am (with my kids Julie) arrive home at 6pm (to a cold dark house, again with my kids) & Im a single mother, I do it ALL myself & do I complain? no…but Im
complaining now with this absolute moron delighted that the lights were left on cos its soooooo hard living alone…what planet is she living on?….
spending €€€ left right & centre…how many holidays has she had in the past few months? she’s permanently shopping, she certainly has absolutely no money worries, off to Centre Parks next month, I actually get a good wage & I wouldn’t be able to
do or spend half of what she does. FUCK OFF JULIE you havent a clue what real life is, absolute Cu*t, those “home alone” story’s made my blood boil. I never use the word cu*t but it’s the only one that comes to mind this morning watching this smug cow spouting horseshite. Your a Goddam
leech Julie ya wouldn’t know an honest days work if it came up & hit you in the face 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 36

fortycoats

Chatty Member
Trabolgan is fab, the only thing letting it down is no phone reception at all in the houses and the pool which is being upgraded before next summer. We get a free repite weekend there every year, they give them to my kids service provider. Center parcs is amazing but expensive.
Sorry.. did you say that trobolgan invite you down for respite every year? As is they’re looking after families that may need it as opposed to gifting stays to influencers who don’t? Obviously I don’t know what hotels may or may not do for people who don’t necessarily have tens of thousands of followers and broadcast everything. But if you’re saying Trobolgan look after normal families who need respite that’s a massive endorsement for me. I had forgotten about Trobolgan altogether but the comments here have inspired me to look there for our family holiday next year. Thanks for sharing 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Howareyahun

VIP Member
She said it was her first time meeting the school mams, I recall her saying some of them went for coffee not long afyer the toddler twinnies started school 🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 35

Beavana

VIP Member
Bit early but new title suggestion:

Smells of piss, bad mother, hates her son, tramp

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Molly83

Yup, course she’s going the same week as us 😩. I’m raging. If it were just my husband and I, I would be cancelling on the spot but my children are so excited and are all geared up for their holidays. I’m actually sickened after all the saving and planning we’ve done for it that it’s just given to someone who clearly doesn’t appreciate it by publicly asking how they can sneak guests in….
Husband and I spoke about it the other day and said if she is gifted the trip then we won’t be going back there again. And I’ll be telling them why too, but sure they probably won’t care anyway
Great…. We have one set of witnesses!
Have you any room in the lodge for that boy 😝

• Haha

Heidi77

VIP Member
You are right to be crying Julie. I would cry too if I was that fucking incompetent. And the lady is not an ambulance driver she is a paramedic. Just after a night shift too and having to deal with your shit.

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I can’t believe she has the gall to come on and criticise Fionn for being hard work when she tries to take the ipad off them but laughs at Erin’s behaviour when she is being absolutely vile to everyone. And then she doesn’t see the irony of giving out about them being on iPads when she herself is roaring down her own device 24/7. Monkey see monkey do.

• Haha

KingdomFighter

Normally wouldn't comment but the way she spoke about her children this morning..... I actually didn't think she could get any worse. And the commentary about midterm my god. She doesn't work so how is her life in the last two weeks different to normal life. She was out and about plenty and most certainly didn't stay at home. She ships one child out and then complaining when he comes home. New shoes for one child, none for the other. I just don't know how you could speak about your children like this. That's not love .... that's emotional abuse speaking like that about them. My own child is sick since last week so I'm working full time from home to make sure they're OK. 135 euro on meds and the doctor at the weekend and I don't care once they get better. She's had a hotel stay in the middle of all this plus was only back from 5 nights of hotels when Fionn got sick. I'm baffled.... just baffled.

Reactions: 33
Struggling to pay bills but just bought a trip to Rome and New clothes for the kids? This wan does NOT know the meaning of the word struggling.. I could go on a rant but it's pointless cause Julie the scumbag doesn't give a shit...

corkspill

VIP Member
I messaged centre parcs with the screen recording of both stories. Got this response
Hello ******** thank you for contacting us regarding this we appreciate our guests being vigilant. We are aware of this issue and our team are looking into this as a matter of urgency.

this was before I even read here. I’m so annoyed at every thing she does but this takes the bate. She coming on with new blinds. I had that company comingover tomro to measure for new blinds for what will cost me ahout 2k€. I rang them and cancelled. No way I’m supporting them after this b*tch getting more stuff for free.

• Heart