Twins and me #44 I'm weeeeak for the ride, is there any chance? Don't mind the smell, I've just peed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has she got done to that boys hair it’s skint, why get a design put into his hair also as I doubt he asked for it

Reactions: 13
Moustache Mary 🤣🤣🤣

THREAD SUGGESTION
Twins and me #45 Penelope Pissflaps & Moustache Mary, the want of a ride is driving her contrary.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I've said here before, I see the same parents day in day out go to the local shop at our school & give kids breakfast & lunch from deli
And id bet its those on social welfare doing it! not to be a paint all with he same brush but here where I live the Spar and local school behind my home . its the same ones doing it too.Like its way more expensive buying from the deli!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
All the Center Parcs and the Disneylands in the world won’t make up for the broken collar bones,the clear speech delay, growing up under a table at the pub with an iPad shoved in front of their faces.
What I’m trying to say is, don’t let this gombeen stop ye from having a lovely break away! So what if she got it ‘gifted’ at least ye can go to bed with a clear conscience! Hope she has a tit time!
What’s the collar bone story?

She starts a story … forgets it’s made up & has to go think of a story for 30 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.