Twins and me #44 I'm weeeeak for the ride, is there any chance? Don't mind the smell, I've just peed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sky fox pretending to be dumb donkey.She wasn't long turning into Mark Zuckerberg and giving an I.T lecture on how to set up post notifications for her page in case people miss her Ads.
Her first time being a school mom?? Apart from two months ago when you violated several policies recording the school/pupils and the BOM had to draft an emergency letter to all parents about you.
No man is so stupid he will be seen hanging around a soft play area buying small kids he doesn't know toys and treats.They'll all know it's Julie the Parasites kid anyways and think buy it yourself you lazy,grabby cow.
IF it did happen the egg would be in the bin and the iPad in the press.I would be delivering a very sharp lesson on what mammy says goes.
Love how the colouring books,the jigsaws etc all are out now after it was mentioned here that there are zoo monkeys with more exposure to learning-play activities

Reactions: 18
More made up stories from the piss smelly woman, BUT in fairness all those kids see is her with her hand out looking for money off the government

(despite however much making but not paying taxes on, and maintenance,etc)

Reactions: 7
Do you still cut up food that small for children that age. I thought be now they should be able to use a fork at least to pick up bigger pieces of food

Reactions: 8
More made up stories from the piss smelly woman, BUT in fairness all those kids see is her with her hand out looking for money off the government

(despite however much making but not paying taxes on, and maintenance,etc)
The amount of €€€ bonus government money she will be getting is infuriating when you work like a dog all week & not entitled to any of it, would she be getting the wfp I wonder? she says she works part time, like she’s gonna get €500 for that on Monday & probably gets all the other bonusyas well, jaysus it’s maddening, Ive 2 teenagers & couldn’t qualify for back to school payment I was so cross about it. She really & truly has it all swon up.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Her voice goes ridiculously high when she’s telling stories that are obviously lies. Watch her now put on a deep voice filter

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The amount of €€€ bonus government money she will be getting is infuriating when you work like a dog all week & not entitled to any of it, would she be getting the wfp I wonder? she says she works part time, like she’s gonna get €500 for that on Monday & probably gets all the other bonusyas well, jaysus it’s maddening, Ive 2 teenagers & couldn’t qualify for back to school payment I was so cross about it. She really & truly has it all swon up.
Ohh she’s deffo getting WFP & due extra fuel allowance, I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s getting Domicillary for Fionn so probably due carers bonus too. Either way she’s milking the system left, right & centre for every last thing she can claim & not declaring all her earnings from INSTA, he little job on the side doing after school runs etc is a cover up for working her 20 hours to gain those extra benefits. But leave her off, I wouldn’t swop lives with her in a heartbeat, she’s a single mom to twins, no partner, nothing to show for her life, owns nothing or even a home to leave her children if anything happens her, no security even in the home she’s renting & in debt up to her eyes in the credit Union.

Reactions: 14
It is possible the father was buying a toy for his own child and included Erin not a big deal. But as per it's dramatized made into something bigger. Even the fact it's a man couldn't of been a mother no. *Eye roll* she is obsessing over this man or lack of a man, dad's at the bar in Disney, dad's at birthday parties.

The whole not knowing there's a show? How? She was emailed, assuming er talks about what she does in class etc, does she even converse with the monforts teacher?

Reactions: 7
It is possible the father was buying a toy for his own child and included Erin not a big deal. But as per it's dramatized made into something bigger. Even the fact it's a man couldn't of been a mother no. *Eye roll* she is obsessing over this man or lack of a man, dad's at the bar in Disney, dad's at birthday parties.

The whole not knowing there's a show? How? She was emailed, assuming er talks about what she does in class etc, does she even converse with the monforts teacher?
The Montforts email went out yesterday. I got the email yesterday. My child got a letter to take home from her class yesterday in case any parent missed the email. This is not a story.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
If the story is true and it’s a big if, why wasn’t Julie over there like a normal person apologising to the man and giving the man back whatever money he gave the child. It really says about her character or lack thereof that she just let the child away with it

Reactions: 18
If the story is true and it’s a big if, why wasn’t Julie over there like a normal person apologising to the man and giving the man back whatever money he gave the child. It really says about her character or lack thereof that she just let the child away with it
Plus in this day in age what man is going to put himself in the position of giving some little girl money!

Reactions: 22
Do you still cut up food that small for children that age. I thought be now they should be able to use a fork at least to pick up bigger pieces of food
Should always cut up sausages for smallies, she should have cut them length ways like you would with grapes though , know a little 5 year old who choked recently on a sausage

Reactions: 1
Exactly what I was thinking, not that my child would dare to ever do such a thing, but if I was in that situation I’d definitely get him a coffee or something even a bar of chocolate doesn’t matter if he refuses I would be so mortified….

On another note: It’s scary how those kids have absolutely no stranger awareness especially with their mothers platform..

Reactions: 21
The Montforts email went out yesterday. I got the email yesterday. My child got a letter to take home from her class yesterday in case any parent missed the email. This is not a story.

So why the drama!! You are right it's not a story or drama. Missing an email by a few hours. Hardly a big deal.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.