Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dipdab

VIP Member
Well today has been tough, I feel like there has been Instagram pregnancy announcements all day long. Mrs hinch, Ella Darby etc. One half of me is happy for all these women but the other half is uncontrollably jealous. Then I feel horrible for feeling envious. It’s a such a vicious cycle of feelings!

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Smca53

VIP Member
I know some women might disagree with me here but if your husband is being awkward about having the conversation of TTC but you know he would be happy to have kids with you I would just track your ovulation and do the deed without letting him know you are about to ovulate. I ended up doing this because my husband is a bit awkward and finds these conversations really cringe as do I a bit 🙈 and when I got pregnant a few months down the line he was delighted. Good luck to you whatever happens 👶🏼
Eh, ever heard of consent?

Reactions: 11

Babyyoda88

VIP Member
Hi all,

just want to say a big thank you to those who offered support in my TTC journey. I took a step back this month and actually ended up getting pregnant for the first time. (test last night and this morning) 🥰🥰

When I was symptom spotting I came across old forums where people had listed their symptoms day by day up until positive pregnancy test. I know all bodies are different and a lot of people have completely different symptoms. But for any curious TTC buddies, I thought I would share my December TWW (where I really was convinced I must be pregnant) with my January TWW which led to a positive test. Please feel free to do the same with yours. Please also remember just because your symptoms might be different, doesn’t mean you’re not pregnant.

December

Ovulation day- lots of cramping and pain in ovaries all day

1 DPO on off cramping, really bloated, really creamy cm

2 DPO on off cramps and bloating still, firm breasts, lots of creamy cm

3 DPO back pain, cramping on and off, bloated, lotion like cm, tired

4 DPO not as much cm but cramping twinges on and off, still bloated

5 DPO on off cramping, stretchy cm, bloated, boobs really firm, struggled to sleep at night because of cramping in pelvis and back

6 DPO cramps, bloated, lots of creamy cm, dizzy and uncomfortable

7 DPO really struggled to sleep again pelvis and back sore, a lot of creamy cm with hint of stretchy, boobs especially right boob really full

8 DPO really strong period like cramps, pain in pelvis, hips and back, very uncomfortable, creamy watery cm

9 DPO cramping eased by really bloated

10 DPO cramping started again as twinges. Spotting in evening- light pink when wiped only.

11 DPO cramping easing but still spotting. Spotted all day mixture of pink, orange, brown and red blood throughout day.

12 DPO cramping easing off but still spotting

13 DPO occasional spotting

14 DPO period started.

January

Ovulation day- one of droplet of bloody cm in afternoon

1 DPO nothing to report apart from creamy cm. no cramping

2 DPO nothing

3 DPO nothing

4 DPO random dizzy spell but nothing else

5 DPO just sleepy and napped. Nothing else

6 DPO very slight pinching feeling and one wipe of spotting light pink cm

7 DPO no cramping at all, but light spotting when wiped and a bit in underwear.

8 DPO still spotting, not much but a bit in underwear. Light cramping

9 DPO bloating, light spotting in morning but stopped. Cm turned really wet and sticky.

10 DPO no more spotty at all or cramps. Cm dying down

11 DPO nothing to report, cm low

12 DPO big blob of creamy stretchy cm but it was also milk like. In the evening period like cramping began

13 DPO period like cramping, zero spotting, was convinced AF was going to come but instead just snot like cm, used a cheap blue dye test both came back positive right away.

14 DPO on and off cramping, really tired. Took a digital test and it is positive. Currently in bed shattered and wonder how I’ll cope for the next 9 months haha!

If this can be helpful to anyone in anyway I am glad.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else feel they are stuck in this bloody cycle of stressing you arent getting pregnant but not getting pregnant because u are stressed:unsure: i had a miscarriage in december. Everything seems ok we have had all checks, but i cant stop thinking about pregnancy. I somehow managed to distract myself a couple of months last year, stopped taking temp, folic acid etc and fell pregnant! So i definetely know stress is powerful! I just want to hide away from the world until i am pregnant again! Hate it. Feel a failure. Wish you could just switch your brain off certain topics!

• Heart

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
Just wanted to say how much I love this thread 😂 I’ve been non stop thinking about this, AF is due next Tuesday and I’m telling myself I won’t be pregnant so I’m not disappointed but also doing things like working out what the due date would be if I was 🙄

It’s nice to be able to read everyone’s else’s experiences, it feels like we’re all in it together! Wishing everyone lots of luck and baby dust in their journeys ✨❤

• Heart

MrsWolf

VIP Member
I hope it’s okay to jump onto this thread, I’ve been TTC for about a year now.. (well I say a year but my husband has been deployed for quite a bit of it and I can’t do it alone!) but it’s my friends virtual baby shower next weekend and I’m getting myself in such a state because we started trying around a similar time. Don’t get me wrong I’m so happy for her but I just have that deep down feeling of why isn’t it me and I feel so wrong for thinking that 😔

Like I say, I hope this is okay to post I just needed somewhere to vent. Sending love and baby dust to you all! X

• Heart

Al26

So I was in pregnancy thread but sadly back in TTC now! Been 4 and a half years trying so really keeping everything crossed this year I get a BFP and then a healthy baby!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

Dipdab

VIP Member
Hi everyone just wanted to say thank you for your lovely messages of support. This group is amazing and it really means a lot to have somewhere to speak how I’m feeling without judgement. So thank you again ❤ hope you all have a lovely weekend xx

• Heart

Kitt

VIP Member
I’m in the two week wait now. Patience needed. Last month I was very very stressed about the whole thing and wasn’t sleeping. This month I’m not googling anything I’m just gonna let it be.

• Heart

Kitt

VIP Member
I’m a day late for period but just tested and got a negative :( so disappointing.

• Heart
  • Sad

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Hi ladies I just wanted to share my experience of ttc may be helpful! I had the coil in for around 9 years and had removed back in 2012 , I assumed I would fall pregnant easily as I did with my first 2, (13&15 years ago)
Fast foward to 2018 and nothing didn’t fall pregnant once and although we were not religiously trying I started to feel shit something is definitely wrong..... so I started tracking my cycles on Ovia and Flo, using the cheap Amazon ovulation sticks (never really got on with those sticks!) did this for a year and still nothing.
so I contacted the doctors and fertility appointments were set up etc.
checked my tubes clear, no cysts so they advised further examination needed to take place. Told the usual oh your over weight it’s likely the weight stopping you getting pregnant ....
the appointment was booked for last October . In the August of last year after work I was in Asda and at this point was starting to feel really really down as lots of friends and colleagues were falling pregnant I purchased a clear blue ovulation set.
And thought right I’ve never properly tracked my ovulation......ladies ditch these shit apps!!!!!
Honestly my ovulation was out my at least 5 days according to my app and ovulation test!!!!! Every month we were doing at the wrong time......1st month of doing the clear blue(September) I fell pregnant!!!!!!! I’m not saying it’s that easy for all but I think we put so much hope and energy into digital apps we forgot about a good old fashioned pee stick .... he is 8 months and a little handful but so blessed and thankful.....sending baby dust to you all lovelies ❤❤❤❤

Rose18778

Hey everyone, back TTC after a miscarriage last week at 8+5. It’s been a rollercoaster of emotions and only a week in :( today’s my first day of feeling more positive. We will be trying again once my period comes back - hopefully in 4/5 weeks but we’ll see. Wishing everyone luck this month 🤞🏼😊

• Heart
  • Sad

Kitt

VIP Member
Sorry to the ladies who got their periods. Stay positive 🧡

I’ve got a sore left nipple if anyone’s interested.

• Haha

Makeupaddict5

Darling i am so sorry you have been through 3 miscarriages - can i ask, how have you remained so strong? I have recently been through one and my overall mindset is blown, and i find it hard to remain positive most of the time. So you are an absolute inspiration. Sending so much love xxx
Thank you for your message made me a little teary. Sorry for your loss ❤. I guess the first time I was in complete shock it took me 8 months to be completely emotionally stable. The last time I miscarried I cried for a day as it sounds bad but I almost got used to the disappointment. For me it’s very hard during lockdown as the whole month is consumed trying for a baby and waiting for the pregnancy test to say yes. My last miscarriage was a complete nightmare took nearly 2/3 months. We have been trying again since September 2020. Me and my doctor have an action plan to prevent a miscarriage so I’m very optimistic. I believe there is hope and I came from a difficult upbringing and one thing I’ve always wanted is a family unit something I’ve craved my whole life. I know I’ll get there and hopefully all the TTC tattlers and yourself. 2021 has to be my miracle year. My advise is take time to heal and on your own time. Be kind to yourself. It’s not your fault and if you feel severely down talk to your husband/ partner. Remember we cannot be positive all the time. And any time you want to talk I’m here :))

• Heart

TJ90

VIP Member
Hi, I’ve posted on the thread a while ago about how I miscarried almost 2 years ago on Valentine’s Day and had horrible treatment from the NHS etc.
Today me and my husband have spoke and decided it’s time to try again. We have only used condoms since so don’t need to worry about coming off the pill etc.
I’m not using ovulation tests but I’ve downloaded an app about when I’ll be ovulating etc as my periods are like clockwork every 28 days. Wish us luck.

• Heart

PineappleTopper

Chatty Member
I did a test yesterday and found out im 2-3 weeks pregnant (+2?)
Im ao excited ans desperate to talk to my friends about it. Waiting until 11 is going to feel like forever!!
I bought myself a book to read about pregnancy as a little pressie 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Macmama

VIP Member
Just wanted to send a little love to you all on here. Spent 4 years TTC with my ex and had 2 mmc. Even now that DH and I have our gang, I can still remember the pain of BFNs, the TWW and the constant heartache of waiting and waiting. Sending everyone waiting a big hug, especially at this time of year ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jg182

So exactly 5 weeks after losing baby at 16 weeks... I had a ovulation confirmation on ovusense. So now just waiting for AF then we plan to try again. We have a app with fetal medicine next week as baby had high NT reading. Nervous to be starting again.
starting to panic as we have male factor and it was 2 years to conceive this baby.

• Heart
  • Sad