Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crawfordabbie0

Confirmed this morning my body is miscarrying. Hormone levels between 5-10. Hoping it drops below 5 and comes away without any intervention 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

Belle Amie

VIP Member
Happy birthday ❤ I had the same AF showed up a day early on my birthday 😒. Fingers crossed for the next cycle. I’ve just worked out my hubby will be working away during my next fertile window so I’m out for another month ☹
Thank you!
Its so frustrating isn’t it, I can’t believe how small our fertile window is! When teenagers in my school were getting pregnant at a drop of a hat I honestly thought we were fertile for 3 out of 4 weeks it seemed that easy.
Sending you love and prayers for your next cycle.

• Heart

Ilando

VIP Member
People who don’t struggle to conceive don’t have a clue what we go through

I was clearing out old paperwork and found the instructions to when my husband had to drop off his sperm at the hospital to be analysed. It gave such detailed instructions 🤦‍♀️ It then scares you by saying how you must keep the sample warm 🤮 etc. We still laugh about him driving carefully with this sample in his jacket pocket and avoiding speed bumps 😆

Like I say, people who just have a quick fumble have no idea how lucky they are

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
According to my app, I’ve had my peak and should have ovulated yesterday. My levels are back down now, so now it’s just a waiting game to see if this month is the one... a long two weeks to go! 😬

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
Guys I really feel like this month is our month!!! We got a peak on our LH tests this month and began taking prenatals. I’m 5 days away from AF and my boobs are so so sore!! I never get sore boobs before AF! Surely this has got to be it?! I couldn’t help myself but take a FRER yesterdat 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 which was negative but I’m not letting that drag me down because it’s veeeery early to take a test anyway!

• Heart

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
Thanks for starting this thread!

I am TTC for the first time. I came off the pill in September after taking it for 7 years and luckily my periods have gone back to normal straight away.

I’m tracking my cycles on Ovia which is helpful - I feel like I’ve spent my adult life trying not to get pregnant and now suddenly I need to know about cycle lengths and ovulation days 😂

Really interested to read everyone else’s posts because I don’t have any friends in the same boat and we’re not telling anyone we’re trying because I’m worried it might not happen and I don’t want to be questioned about it constantly!

• Heart

Makeupaddict5

I’m awaiting my period. I have an irregular period but it’s 5 days late. Last month during fertile window I was slightly unwell. So only had sex twice during that window.
I have no symptoms this time for period or even pregnancy. I have lost the plot and done 4 pregnancy tests. I can’t help it I get the urge almost like an addict. I even drive to the shops when my husband is at work.
If there was no lockdown I would not be so obsessed.
I doubt I’m pregnant but I just want AF to appear so I can try again.
From 12th April I’ve decided I’m going to delete the apps and not use the ovulation sticks and when it happens it happens. I can’t continue like this it’s not healthy. The first week after ovulation I am strong. It’s the end of the second week I obsess with pregnancy tests. As much as I am desperate to conceive I do laugh at myself. I have lost the plot haha.
As someone mentioned earlier some women are so lucky they conceive early and they don’t realise how lucky they are. But I guess we are blessed in all sorts of ways.
Good luck ladies :))

• Heart

anything at all

VIP Member
On a long journey here, it will be 8 years since we started ttc in March.

Was referred for IVF after all tests were normal. 2 fresh rounds of IVF And 1 FET didn't even get us pregnant. We got pregnant naturally between the wait for the FET but I miscarried at around 7 weeks and have never been pregnant since.

We've been more so not trying/not preventing for the last 2 years as we feel like we've given up.

Currently trying to work on cutting alcohol out of my life again. Didn't drink for over 6 years but the miscarriage changed that. Obviously that isn't going to help with fertility.

• Heart

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Hi and welcome!

Thought I’d set up a thread for those of us who are TTC. I’m currently 2 years in to the process. Docs finally took my bloods which showed I possibly ovulated, my prolactin was borderline, and my testosterone was high. Been for an ultrasound which showed cysts on both ovaries and something on my uterus which they think is a cyst but can’t be too sure, so I’m currently on the urgent list for a CT scan (all fun and games🤨).

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
This TWW is killing me!! All I can think of is announcing to my husband and announcing to my family and buying baby stuff and having a bump and sickness!!! 7 days to go 🙄😂

fluffybaffling

I’m not being vaccinated while TTC and I especially will not be having it while pregnant. I’m not an anti vaxxer but (please don’t jump on me) it has only been approved for emergency use and is still an experimental vaccine. I’m not spouting conspiracy theory either, this information is widely available. I’m not sure I want to be a human guinea pig while I have all sorts of fertility issues as it is. (Please don’t go mad at me 😂)

• Heart

Kitt

VIP Member
Hope it’s okay to join even though I’m just starting out TTC. First month TTC #1, I’m due on Thursday/Friday so waiting to see if that comes or not. Had lots of weird symptoms this month but also feeling like I normally do when I’m due on so I don’t think it’s happened this month. Early days though I appreciate.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Spencerskates

VIP Member
I'm the same as you. Don't follow this topic all the time.
We've been trying since October 2019 and still no luck.
A friend of ours started trying around the same time and already has a baby now. We were supposed to meet up last weekend, but I just couldn't bring myself to going. Had my period two weeks ago, had recently taken another round of Letrozole (similar to clomid, I have PCOS) and was mentally in a dark place (still not really out of it).
I felt so bad for making my boyfriend go alone to meet up with her, but I really wasn't in a good place. It's important to take care of yourself.
Going to the gynaecologist tomorrow again to see if ovulation is on schedule. Been having sex daily since the beginning of this week. I think I'll ovulate end of this week/beginning next week. So going all out now for the coming (no pun intended) days.
Fingers crossed! 🤞

I honestly feel like I have a burn out of trying for a baby, if that makes sense. It's so draining... :(

Oh I feel ya. I didn’t go on a trip for my friends birthday in October 2019 because I was due to be ovulating and I didn’t want to miss the chance - both of the friends I was due to go with have had babies since then, and one of them didn’t even know her boyfriend at the time of the trip! Plus my best friend has just come off the pill and I’m convinced she’s going to fall straight away.

I feel like an awful person for feeling so jealous.

• Heart

Kitt

VIP Member
How is everyone today?

I’m due on on Christmas Day but feeling like it might come earlier. Got slightly sore boobs and that feeling in your tummy that happens when you know periods coming. Don’t know if that’s in my head. Trying to stay positive.

Annoying that all you can do is wait and there’s not a little note that pops out your vagina straight after fertilisation saying yay you’re pregnant!

• Haha

DaisyDaisy87

VIP Member
I don’t know if you’re all from the U.K. but jeeeez the lockdown makes any TWW longer!! At least if we weren’t stuck at home we’d have more to occupy our day!

Yes! I’m currently in TWW and it’s consuming my mind. I’m trying to keep busy but it’s all I can think about. And doesn’t help when family or friends tell you to “just relax”. If it was easy I would be relaxing right now 🙃

Kitt

VIP Member
Period due tomorrow. Felt my very normal PMS symptoms today (headache, mood swings) but there’s still a little part of me holding out hope that it won’t come and I’m actually pregnant.

Babyyoda88

VIP Member
Well I’m out this month 😔 really felt like I had positive symptoms during my dpo wait. But AF is back 😔 gutted.
Good luck everyone.

• Heart
  • Sad

Belle Amie

VIP Member
So I took a test today for my birthday & the day of my expected period on 2 apps and 1 days before on another app, the test was negative 😔
I’m not letting it ruin my day, I’m just going to have a small glass of wine tonight and try again next cycle after my period decides to show 🙄

• Heart

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
conceiving is consuming all of my thoughts this month, more so than usual!! We have timed everything so right this month and even had a positive ovulation test! I’ve got to be pregnant this month. We even bought our first baby item as it was in the sale. I feel like it’s going to hit me hard if AF comes this month

• Heart