TTC’ers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry you're going through this :( ❤

I miscarried at almost 7 weeks and my next period just came about 4 weeks/28 days later. As if my cycle had just reset. I had a couple of wonky cycles after this but quickly went back to normal.

I think doctors do say you should wait a cycle before trying again but not everyone does this and still go on to have a healthy pregnancy. Trying again whenever you are ready should be fine.
Thank you for responding, I did have questions prepared just in case but needed to get out of there as hate crying in front of people! I was just over 7 weeks, sorry you’ve had to deal with it too.
I will have to keep an eye out and see what happens in the next couple of weeks.
I knew it could happen but after 18 months of nothing it’s just tit. I work alongside substance misuse services so I see people on methadone/heroin having babies and wonder how fair it is 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I experienced a early pregnancy loss a couple of weeks ago and was too upset to ask any questions at the hospital. Has anyone had the same? Looking for advice on roughly when my next period should arrive? And also how quickly we can/should start trying again?
Absolutely gutted as we were planning on telling our family on Christmas Day.
map sorry to hear this. Sending yoI lots of love x x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m in the two week wait now. Patience needed. Last month I was very very stressed about the whole thing and wasn’t sleeping. This month I’m not googling anything I’m just gonna let it be.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My period is due on Boxing Day! Not sure whether to test early before Christmas, and risk being disappointed, or to just wait and see what happens on Boxing Day...

Trying not to think about it too much but my partner is already thinking of excuses for me not drinking if we get good news before Christmas!

Reactions: 4
Same boat! Due on christmas eve 😬 but going to try desperately not to test early and on the day at the earliest

Yeah I’m due on on Christmas Day so we’re all in the same boat!

Reactions: 3
I’m due on Monday/Tuesday! Hoping if it comes I can still enjoy Christmas but i just know each month it gets harder 😞

I just keep thinking if it's not this month, at least they won't be the youngest in their school year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just keep thinking if it's not this month, at least they won't be the youngest in their school year 😂
Omg I’m doing the same thing 😂. But because I’m a teacher I really wanted to get pregnant last month or the month before because it would have fallen in the summer holidays. 🙄. But how I’m thinking ooo they will be one of the oldest in their year now. Just keeps adding more desperation into me wanting to be pregnant tbh

• Heart
Omg I’m doing the same thing 😂. But because I’m a teacher I really wanted to get pregnant last month or the month before because it would have fallen in the summer holidays. 🙄. But how I’m thinking ooo they will be one of the oldest in their year now. Just keeps adding more desperation into me wanting to be pregnant tbh
Someone on another forum also pointed out that summer babies will require less paid childcare 😅 I’d never even thought of that!

I experienced a early pregnancy loss a couple of weeks ago and was too upset to ask any questions at the hospital. Has anyone had the same? Looking for advice on roughly when my next period should arrive? And also how quickly we can/should start trying again?
Absolutely gutted as we were planning on telling our family on Christmas Day.
I’m so sorry for your loss. It’s utterly heartbreaking going through something like that 😔 I went through something similar in aug and it really effected my mental health so I really understand. I would just enjoy your partner and see what happens as there’s no harm in all the love making 💞 miracles do happen ✨ I’m currently 11 weeks but anxious AF about everything now! So so scared of my every move but also so so grateful 🙏🏼 Blessings to you lovely lady I hope you’re okay, and blessings to all you baby mumas trying. Your time will come 💞🙏🏼✨💞

• Heart
I’m due on on Xmas eve and so hoping it doesn’t come and I can test 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 Good luck everyone!! Is it sad I’m hoping to come on here Xmas eve/Christmas morning and see loads of positive tests, even if I’m not so lucky would love to see loads of good news for others 🤞🏻🤞🏻💖💖

• Heart
Yep due AF on New Year’s Eve. Hoping for a great start to 2021 as 2020 has been an awful year! Good luck everyone sending lots of positive thoughts to you all ❤

Yes sending lots of luck to you all! So exciting hearing about your updates. Have any of you thought about how you will tell your partners and families if you get a positive?

I am 10dpo now, we aren’t officially TTC but I was worried about not ovulating and having a short luteal phase. Started tracking with OPKs and taking vitamin B complex and vit D this cycle and it seems to have worked as have no sign of my period. I don’t think I’m pregnant as we didn’t dtd close enough to ov, but it’s a start 🤞🏼

Yes I constantly plan this in my head always get far too ahead of myself I’d love to test Xmas eve then wrap up a baby grow or daddy mug and give to OH either on Xmas eve night or Xmas morning! 😩

I wouldn’t do a test without my husband. I’d want him right there with me and find out together. Very excited to tell sister and parents though. Due on Christmas Day so don’t know whether to test if period doesn’t come in the morning. Don’t want to be disappointed if it’s negative though and ruin the day so might not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.