TTC’ers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else feel they are stuck in this bloody cycle of stressing you arent getting pregnant but not getting pregnant because u are stressed:unsure: i had a miscarriage in december. Everything seems ok we have had all checks, but i cant stop thinking about pregnancy. I somehow managed to distract myself a couple of months last year, stopped taking temp, folic acid etc and fell pregnant! So i definetely know stress is powerful! I just want to hide away from the world until i am pregnant again! Hate it. Feel a failure. Wish you could just switch your brain off certain topics!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't believe in it, the stress thing, unless your periods stop you're not stressed enough to not get pregnant. Just a trope trotted out by people. You know you can get pregnant, so just keep at it, and it will surely happen again for you x

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else feel they are stuck in this bloody cycle of stressing you arent getting pregnant but not getting pregnant because u are stressed:unsure: i had a miscarriage in december. Everything seems ok we have had all checks, but i cant stop thinking about pregnancy. I somehow managed to distract myself a couple of months last year, stopped taking temp, folic acid etc and fell pregnant! So i definetely know stress is powerful! I just want to hide away from the world until i am pregnant again! Hate it. Feel a failure. Wish you could just switch your brain off certain topics!
Yes! I’m currently in TWW and it’s consuming my mind. I’m trying to keep busy but it’s all I can think about. And doesn’t help when family or friends tell you to “just relax”. If it was easy I would be relaxing right now 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t know if you’re all from the U.K. but jeeeez the lockdown makes any TWW longer!! At least if we weren’t stuck at home we’d have more to occupy our day!

Yes! I’m currently in TWW and it’s consuming my mind. I’m trying to keep busy but it’s all I can think about. And doesn’t help when family or friends tell you to “just relax”. If it was easy I would be relaxing right now 🙃

Reactions: 7
Been ttc for 2 years and my sister told me yesterday that she is pregnant its her 3rd, my immediate reaction was I just wanted to cry and why not me, overall am so happy for her. I feel like we are trying so feckin hard to get pregnant and just no joy! We did the deed 4 days in a row when it was coming up to ovulation, then missed ovulation day, dunno if its just me but I always feel so bloated on that day and just didn't have the drive, so disappointed with myself as I feel I missed the one day the egg was actually there! Why are our bodies so annoying like this!! Anyway 10 days til period is due now so back to counting down the days now to what will surely be another wasted month :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I think that sounds about right and you would be ovulating between days 10-12 which makes sense for a short cycle. It indicates you have a decent luteal phase despite the short cycle
Ok thank you for your feedback. ❤Makes me feel better. Are you in the health field ? X

After writing off this month yesterday and hence my post, had some weird sticky discharge yesterday (like a ball of ewcm sorry to be gross). Figured it was random and maybe to do with being due on in the next week (if previous few cycles are to go by). This morning I thought ah maybe I’ll just use the last OPK in the box to get rid and see what it looks like on a day I’m not expecting ovulation. Got a massively high reading. 2.76 and much darker than the control line. We had sex last night but wondering if the high reading and/or ewcm is possibly due to being due on? Or am I just ovulating late?! So confusing! I’ve been taking inofolic alpha and my cycles have been 26-34 days the last three months since starting it and I’m on day 26 today!

I'm so glad I found this thread!!!

I'm ttc baby no2 - we started trying in October no luck yet.

I'm currently 10dpo bloated and crampy, but I think in my heart I know I'm not pregnant. Will wait to see my af shows up instead of rushing out to spend money on more pregnancy tests as I'm pretty sure it will be negative.

I won't lie I am starting to get a bit down about the whole thing - reading here some of you ladies have been ttc for alot longer than me but I cant help but feel frustrated! Its so disappointing and stressful, using opks everyday, timing sex, stressing about not enough sex or not at the right time. Omg its a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Feeling abit sore and sorry for myself this evening. Had two cervical polyps removed. They played up all throught my pregnancy and I was bleeding most days!
Feels good to see them gone though. Just waiting on AF now and ready to start again TTC

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don't believe in it, the stress thing, unless your periods stop you're not stressed enough to not get pregnant. Just a trope trotted out by people. You know you can get pregnant, so just keep at it, and it will surely happen again for you x
Thank i needed to hear that - it does sound a bit drastic that stress can prevent getting pregnant when its not enough to stop periods. Wallowing in self pitty and period hormones, so apologies! Thanku xx

• Heart
I really hate the two week wait. I wish we could find out the day after ovulation or something 🤣
In other news though, I purchased 50 eBay cheapies so I think it’s safe to say I’ll be testing daily even though it’s far too early yet. It’s literally like a serious addiction for me, I just can’t help it 😭

Reactions: 5
I really hate the two week wait. I wish we could find out the day after ovulation or something 🤣
In other news though, I purchased 50 eBay cheapies so I think it’s safe to say I’ll be testing daily even though it’s far too early yet. It’s literally like a serious addiction for me, I just can’t help it 😭
I feel like this particular tww has been the longest everrrrrr! I brought 20 cheapies from Amazon 😂 I’m a wee on a stick addict too 🙋‍♀️

• Heart
6 days before my periods due to start, I now have started to bleed... I'm usually really regular; could this be implantation bleeding? I have been feeling slightly sick this past week but not enough to put me off food; no other symptoms... Not sure what to think/how to feel!

6 days before my periods due to start, I now have started to bleed... I'm usually really regular; could this be implantation bleeding? I have been feeling slightly sick this past week but not enough to put me off food; no other symptoms... Not sure what to think/how to feel!
Update - I think it is my period; it's very bright red and lighter than usual... very, very odd! This has never happened before. Oh well...

Update - I think it is my period; it's very bright red and lighter than usual... very, very odd! This has never happened before. Oh well...
You could always get a cheap pregnancy test and double check no ? I know it’s early but if it’s unusual there’s no harm in trying.
Everything that occurs in your body in your TWW you think it’s a symptom even hunger pains 😂

You could always get a cheap pregnancy test and double check no ? I know it’s early but if it’s unusual there’s no harm in trying.
Everything that occurs in your body in your TWW you think it’s a symptom even hunger pains 😂
It's so strange! But from what I've read implantation is extremely light and browny red blood, whereas this feels just like a very early, light period?! I think my body is just playing tricks on me; like it knows I'm TTC 😂 Thank you though; I'll keep monitoring it & see how long it lasts!

It's so strange! But from what I've read implantation is extremely light and browny red blood, whereas this feels just like a very early, light period?! I think my body is just playing tricks on me; like it knows I'm TTC 😂 Thank you though; I'll keep monitoring it & see how long it lasts!
Yes I know how it feels. It’s awful. Our bodies are abusing our minds 😂 Bless you. ❤ Good luck for the future

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Caved and did a test this morning and got a BFN. AF due on Monday. Whyyy do I do this to myself everytime ☹ I’m just so fed up of seeing just 1 line on the test every month ...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Caved and did a test this morning and got a BFN. AF due on Monday. Whyyy do I do this to myself everytime ☹ I’m just so fed up of seeing just 1 line on the test every month ...
I’m sorry it’s devastating ❤ We are only asking for two lines. Treat yourself or pamper yourself. I pray it will happen for you soon. ❤
When I do a pregnancy test whilst I’m waiting I dream about all the ways I can surprise my husband and then only one line appears. I can’t use clear blue pregnancy tests as I can’t deal with it telling me not pregnant. Is anyone else the same ?

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry it’s devastating ❤ We are only asking for two lines. Treat yourself or pamper yourself. I pray it will happen for you soon. ❤
When I do a pregnancy test whilst I’m waiting I dream about all the ways I can surprise my husband and then only one line appears. I can’t use clear blue pregnancy tests as I can’t deal with it telling me not pregnant. Is anyone else the same ?
Thank you. I’m used to the disappointment but for some reason I had a feeling that this maybe could be “my month”. It’s weird I’ve had none of my usual PMS symptoms but soon as I took the test the AF cramps etc all started.

Yes the last time I did I digital I tried to pull it apart to check inside 😩.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.