TTC’ers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to my app, I’ve had my peak and should have ovulated yesterday. My levels are back down now, so now it’s just a waiting game to see if this month is the one... a long two weeks to go! 😬

Reactions: 8
According to my app, I’ve had my peak and should have ovulated yesterday. My levels are back down now, so now it’s just a waiting game to see if this month is the one... a long two weeks to go! 😬
I’m exactly same had peak on Monday! I feel like these next 2 weeks are going to feel like 10 because of lockdown! Good luck 🤞🏻❤

Reactions: 2
Been using Premom for a few days now and approaching when my ovulation should be...super nervous to see whether or not I actually do as my cycles are about 62 days. Nothing to lose by tracking though as another poster said! As a comparison, also posted my bbt chart from the month I conceived my first in case it helps anyone (different app and I had 35 day cycles back then) View attachment 387173

Reactions: 1
God the tww is awful isn't it! I only have 1 week to go now, bought some cheap hpt to save some money as even tho I tell myself I'm going to wait for AF I never do 😬

God the tww is awful isn't it! I only have 1 week to go now, bought some cheap hpt to save some money as even tho I tell myself I'm going to wait for AF I never do 😬
9DPO today and it feels like forever. I have to wait until at least Sunday or Monday to test 🙃

evening all! So this is probably me being extra on the symptom spotting in my TWW🙄 butttt has any else experienced this - I got my peak on 9th so I’m assuming I ovulated on 10th. Since then I’ve felt really light cramping so mildly and a dull ache on my lower right belly. Does anyone know what it could be or am I just being extra?

I've got everything crossed for you!! X

I’m exactly same had peak on Monday! I feel like these next 2 weeks are going to feel like 10 because of lockdown! Good luck 🤞🏻❤
I have everything crossed for you too! Xx

evening all! So this is probably me being extra on the symptom spotting in my TWW🙄 butttt has any else experienced this - I got my peak on 9th so I’m assuming I ovulated on 10th. Since then I’ve felt really light cramping so mildly and a dull ache on my lower right belly. Does anyone know what it could be or am I just being extra?
Could be ovulation pain, after a positive ovulation test can be up to 36 hours before you ovulate and that can be another 24hrs 😊

Hey guys :) I’m 28 ttc our first. I’m on my 5th cycle after 10 years on BC. I’m currently in the tww 😬🤞 confirming ovulation by opks but not temping as I work shifts etc.
good luck to everyone xx

Reactions: 5
has anyone had any issues with coming off contraception?
My coil was due to be taken out in November and I called the doctors early September so we could start trying but was told the doctors aren’t taking them out at the moment (due to COVID) so I’ve waited until this week, called the doctors and the doctor is refusing to do them right now so was pointed to the sexual health clinic but there’s a 6 month+ waiting list

I’m at a loss of what to do and was hoping I’d be pregnant by now but the thought of having to wait another 6 months is awful
Hey sorry to jump on the thread. We aren’t TTC but hoping to be in the next few months. I naively never thought about having an issue getting the coil taken out in terms of covid. My friend had her implant taken out on Monday at her GP. Have you had any luck? Hope you get it sorted soon!

And good luck to you all got everything crossed for 🤞

Reactions: 1
Hi, I’ve posted on the thread a while ago about how I miscarried almost 2 years ago on Valentine’s Day and had horrible treatment from the NHS etc.
Today me and my husband have spoke and decided it’s time to try again. We have only used condoms since so don’t need to worry about coming off the pill etc.
I’m not using ovulation tests but I’ve downloaded an app about when I’ll be ovulating etc as my periods are like clockwork every 28 days. Wish us luck.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi, I’ve posted on the thread a while ago about how I miscarried almost 2 years ago on Valentine’s Day and had horrible treatment from the NHS etc.
Today me and my husband have spoke and decided it’s time to try again. We have only used condoms since so don’t need to worry about coming off the pill etc.
I’m not using ovulation tests but I’ve downloaded an app about when I’ll be ovulating etc as my periods are like clockwork every 28 days. Wish us luck.
Good luck! ❤

Good luck, wishing you all the luck. I've been following this thread for a while. Trying to conceive baby number 2. I came on today, 3rd month trying. Trying not to get to bogged down as I know its early days but its hard. I fell pregnant straight away the first time but that was 4 years ago and I'm now late 30s so I guessed wouldn't be as easy. Anyway, better luck next month and to you all 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Good luck 🙂❤

Today’s my predicted ovulation day & for the last two months every time it’s got to this time of the month it’s like my boyfriend panics & gets into his head and just can’t have sex.
I don’t blame him but I end up really getting into my head, I’m nearly 28 and I just feel like time is running out. I know it isn’t but I feel like if I don’t get pregnant soon I’ll be 29 etc when they’re born or I’ll have problems carrying to term or my eggs won’t be good and so much stupid stuff.
I’m really sorry I just really needed to vent and get it out of my head and I didn’t really have anywhere else to moan. It’s so hard when all you want is to be pregnant and have a baby & things work against you!

I am genuinely so happy for everyone whose had their positives recently though ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Today’s my predicted ovulation day & for the last two months every time it’s got to this time of the month it’s like my boyfriend panics & gets into his head and just can’t have sex.
I don’t blame him but I end up really getting into my head, I’m nearly 28 and I just feel like time is running out. I know it isn’t but I feel like if I don’t get pregnant soon I’ll be 29 etc when they’re born or I’ll have problems carrying to term or my eggs won’t be good and so much stupid stuff.
I’m really sorry I just really needed to vent and get it out of my head and I didn’t really have anywhere else to moan. It’s so hard when all you want is to be pregnant and have a baby & things work against you!

I am genuinely so happy for everyone whose had their positives recently though ❤
This is the best place to vent!

When you say panics and can’t have sex, do you mean because he’s panicking about the future/having a baby, or more literally like the pressure gets to him in the moment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.