Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Niamhm

Chatty Member
Yeah

Yes I do! Actually got my peak this morning (static smiley) after 7 days of the flashing face. Id been using the cheapo ones the last 3 months and nothing. Was put off by the price but didn't buy the luisa suissman tablets this month and bought these instead! All seems straightforward, I set up the app and checked it connected to my tester as soon as I got it.
Now just got to work out if I can convince my 3 year old to watch a film so I can go and wake my hubby up 😂😂 ill report back in 2 weeks I guess 🤞
Ahh good luck! 😂 I've set it all up and have started today as it suggests (cycle day 9 for me) hopefully it'll help

I haven't but I'll be interested to know how you find it! I have looked a couple of times but it's so expensive it keeps putting me off!
It is so expensive! And you can't just buy replacement sticks which is annoying but will give it a go. Will let you know how I get on 😊

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
It’s like the pressure in the moment, this might be tmi but he says he worries that he won’t stay hard and then doesn’t 🤦🏼‍♀️
I made a joke that I’ll have to stop wearing nice underwear and just wear granny knickers instead cause if I don’t joke I’ll cry
Wanted to check before I answered haha but I completely get it. My partner has felt the pressure too this month.

It’s difficult isn’t it because you don’t want to take the fun out of it, but as soon as there’s a schedule it sort of goes that way. I was wondering if it would help if my partner didn’t know the ins and outs of my peak days so maybe he wouldn’t think about it so much, not sure if that would help yours either?

I really put the effort in this month (nice underwear, outfits etc) but towards the end of trying my poor partner was like it’s not you I’m just exhausted 😂

I share your frustration though, I’m a similar age to you and it feels like you just have a small chance each month that you don’t want to waste!

Limmy91

Hi all,

Had my appointment today as its over a year. The doctor was so so lovely about it all. Gonna have a few tests and he's told me not to give up and I feel a bit better tonight.

I've thought about starting the opks again but they really stressed me out last time so not sure it's a good idea.
Anyone else stop doing them as they got stressed or obsessed?
Yeah I think it’s easy to get obsessed. I don’t use opks as I’ve pcos. Luckily I have 31-33 day cycles. I plan on BBT charting for a few months so I have a better idea of my fertile window/ovulation day. Then I plan to stop for awhile it’s so time consuming and can verge on obsessive

CNK

Are these the ones Luisa Zussman was talking about? Looks like Holland and barrett have a good deal on them now
Screenshot_20210121-211629_Chrome.jpg
Are

Dipdab

VIP Member
So just a little update. I tested with a 25miu test when I got my positive yesterday. Had some really intense cramping today. Took another 25miu test this morning and pretty much so light. So tested with clear blue early detection and that’s pretty much negative too. (It’s more sensitive so should have been darker than the other tests) so another chemical 😭
Sending you a huge hug ❤❤❤

TJ90

VIP Member
I’m 7 days post ovulation and my boobs are so sore! Last time they were this sore I was pregnant which resulted in miscarriage. I’m due on around the 2nd March but we will see. I think it’s just my body playing tricks on me to be honest, we only had sex twice this month during my ‘fertile window’