Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly she looks like a traveller woman who is about to tell your fortune with that look

The stories of Trisha on Kellie's instagram, that was 2 years ago?! wow...... not even a visible difference. Unbelievable.
i can tell her fortune too,
reset forever, con artist

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And why do we need to know she got her period?!.... don't get me wrong I am all for having empathy for women who really suffer with them, but I think for her it was just a way to avoid talking about anything related to weight loss... :rolleyes: I understand that she did not have one for many years because of her weight but everyone knows she got it back. She is just trying to find content to fill the space she is seriously lacking in ... aka WEIGHT LOSS

Reactions: 10
And why do we need to know she got her period?!.... don't get me wrong I am all for having empathy for women who really suffer with them, but I think for her it was just a way to avoid talking about anything related to weight loss... :rolleyes: I understand that she did not have one for many years because of her weight but everyone knows she got it back. She is just trying to find content to fill the space she is seriously lacking in ... aka WEIGHT LOSS

To be honest I thought it was a refreshing post. It's something that isn't really spoken about too openly and I personally know women who have had issues with menstrual cycles and in turn their reproductive health as a direct result of weight issues, both under and over. If there's women that are going through that right now and either don't think it's an issue or aren't ready to face the issue it could be the gentle nudge that they need.

Reactions: 17
To be honest I thought it was a refreshing post. It's something that isn't really spoken about too openly and I personally know women who have had issues with menstrual cycles and in turn their reproductive health as a direct result of weight issues, both under and over. If there's women that are going through that right now and either don't think it's an issue or aren't ready to face the issue it could be the gentle nudge that they need.
I appreciate your post, and maybe I should be more understanding... (y)

Reactions: 6
It would be refreshing if she wasn’t a big fat obese resetting liar of a con woman.
I do laugh at that, and its because she has fooled so many. She has a second book coming out about resetting in 21 days, she has never had a successful reset and so I think the longer it goes on she just loses more and more credibility.

Reactions: 5
I do laugh at that, and its because she has fooled so many. She has a second book coming out about resetting in 21 days, she has never had a successful reset and so I think the longer it goes on she just loses more and more credibility.
whilst looking like a fortune telling traveller clown selling fitness apps and protein.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ll be annihilated for saying this but wow, that is a lot of hatred right there🙈 very harsh!
No you’re entitled to your opinion, we are all friends here. I have a best friend of 20 years, morbidly obese. Has thought about surgery. Tried all the diets. Lead to fertility issues & then years of miscarriage and loss for her before finally her lovely 4 year old boy. She then became a Trisha fan which in 2018-2019 was super. She was motivated by her, lost a few stone, bought the book etc. But Trisha has become a fraud. She sold her book everyday in 2020 on her stories. Came on roaring about water and walk and resets. Now we all know that was a lie & she’s turned the story into self love. So now my friend has started to do the same. ‘At least I can live myself’ - and listen, I’m here for that. We all love my friend. But she has serious health issues due to weight. She’s not even 40 & can’t walk more than door to car. I fear a heart attack some day for her. She idolises Trisha because Trisha has plastered HEALTH all over obesity & it’s obvious to anyone with one eye or a good guide dog that she’s not following her reset. She’s making money & fools out of people like my friend & she’s actually playing with lives. And we all know Trisha isn’t directly responsible for my friends health, but she has a large (and large number) audience who watch her glorify obesity & allow themselves to do the same. She’s a fraud.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 26
No you’re entitled to your opinion, we are all friends here. I have a best friend of 20 years, morbidly obese. Has thought about surgery. Tried all the diets. Lead to fertility issues & then years of miscarriage and loss for her before finally her lovely 4 year old boy. She then became a Trisha fan which in 2018-2019 was super. She was motivated by her, lost a few stone, bought the book etc. But Trisha has become a fraud. She sold her book everyday in 2020 on her stories. Came on roaring about water and walk and resets. Now we all know that was a lie & she’s turned the story into self love. So now my friend has started to do the same. ‘At least I can live myself’ - and listen, I’m here for that. We all love my friend. But she has serious health issues due to weight. She’s not even 40 & can’t walk more than door to car. I fear a heart attack some day for her. She idolises Trisha because Trisha has plastered HEALTH all over obesity & it’s obvious to anyone with one eye or a good guide dog that she’s not following her reset. She’s making money & fools out of people like my friend & she’s actually playing with lives. And we all know Trisha isn’t directly responsible for my friends health, but she has a large (and large number) audience who watch her glorify obesity & allow themselves to do the same. She’s a fraud.
I like your post, your post is fair. Not just downright nasty. Loosing weight is difficult, damn difficult. It wouldn’t be a multi million pound industry if it wasn’t. I am overweight and everyday is a battle. I am a smart intelligent woman but everything comes back to my weight. You read really nasty comments, and no I am not trying to flog a book however I am still judged on my weight. I loved Trisha at the start I think now she has lost her way and I don’t like all the selling nor that she has somehow normalised her weight. I do feel sorry for her though because it is tough trying to keep your head above water at times

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She mentioned it for a reason or a pay day didn’t she do an advert for tampax last year!! Cute as a fox.

She a walking advert for everything & anything now it’s not weight loss anymore! What does spotlight have to do with weight loss or a bloody mattress! Couldn’t be bothered with her page! She’s loud and full of herself.

Reactions: 8
This is well put. I too struggle with weight, I lose weight and it can creep back on. But yes, I think it’s the selling of the books and the constant ads. I suppose I didn’t really think of it like that either, that she actually has made her size now “healthy”. It’s is of course healthier than where she was but there’s a long road to go too if she wants to complete her journey.

Reactions: 5
I think she is a bad influence for weight loss laziness and just " self love " instead. Which is great in a combined manner with a weightloss programme . Self love isn't going to get your cholesterol or body fat down . Trisha needs to cop on and realise there is people relying on her journey for their own journey. She is promoting drinking water and thats about it except for Ads , books , clothes , makeup etc .

Reactions: 9
Currently stuffing my face with a twirl the wrapper is in plain sight for all to see. Think I may write a book or set up an insta page and talk about my journey soon just need to do a little reset first. Don't worry if you didn't start in Jan with the walking and the water. We can start in Feb instead let me just finish this pack of twirl off first and the other pack that's hiding in the kitchen press. I didn't do any walking at all for the month of Jan because let's be honest I cudnt be bothered cause it rained a lot, but I know you guys will forgive me because you know reset and all that. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She says as she eats a twirl in her car, you couldn’t make it up.
That twirl we saw. How many more on top of that did she have . Cant be honest with herself yet shaming nearly 170 something k people

Where is the face of that filtered after picture on her grid a fortnight ago? She’s bleeping gaining if anything
The video after that she pulled the jacket zip up high and around her neck to hide herself

Where is the face of that filtered after picture on her grid a fortnight ago? She’s bleeping gaining if anything
The video after that she pulled the jacket zip up high and around her neck to hide herself

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.