Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lurking here for a while and very near to unfollowing Trisha, all talk and no action. One thing which wreaks my head in her cooking videos especially soup is that she doesn't peel vegetables. Every chef I've ever seen peels vegetables from Nevin to Jamie Oliver, and she was head chef in Jacobs.

Reactions: 10
I see she isn't shouting how many pounds she is down this week from the rooftops. Second week in a row or is she on a reset for the last two weeks?? And she preaching to her followers night and day.

Such a fraud !!! The false positivity & we all know she’s secret eating. If she was down weight every week we would be told. She’s obsessed with praise

Reactions: 9
I follow trisha but looking for other irish instas that count calories, make food, exercise etc. Any good ones I should follow? Trying to lose the covid chubs🙊

Reactions: 1
Really wish she would be honest in her posts. I often think she would have been better off staying working as you'd at least burn calories working and be on your feet. At one stage she was in a running club now she can't walk much??. Trisha if your reading this please be honest to yourself at least. Take a detox from social media and get yourself back on track before your weight starts to impact your health. Id love to see you do it for yourself rather than flogging shite nobody wants or needs.

Pr
I follow trisha but looking for other irish instas that count calories, make food, exercise etc. Any good ones I should follow? Trying to lose the covid chubs🙊
Pretty princess fitness and ppf coaching. Same person but one is her own page and one is her coaching page. Irish girl in Oz, normal food no tit, very helpful

Reactions: 4
sineads_bites is one I love. She does most of her shopping in Aldi so great if u shop there!
I only recently started following Sinead and her page is brilliant! So informative and great ideas actually

Really wish she would be honest in her posts. I often think she would have been better off staying working as you'd at least burn calories working and be on your feet. At one stage she was in a running club now she can't walk much??. Trisha if your reading this please be honest to yourself at least. Take a detox from social media and get yourself back on track before your weight starts to impact your health. Id love to see you do it for yourself rather than flogging shite nobody wants or needs.
She use to run 5km 2 years ago before she got in with Dan. She was running every saturday morning 5km. I dont understand how she cant get back to that. ....

Reactions: 7
I think with her eating disorder it was too difficult for her to be around food in work all day every day. I'd say a lot of secret eating went on there as well. But agreed, she needs some kind of focus beyond all the ads and swipeups. That kind of life isn't sustainable.

Let your hair down Trisha it’s shocking back off your face with the hoop earring! About 20 ads in one go!! She looks dreadful with makeup it just doesn’t suit her at all.

Let your hair down Trisha it’s shocking back off your face with the hoop earring! About 20 ads in one go!! She looks dreadful with makeup it just doesn’t suit her at all.
Honestly she looks like a traveller woman who is about to tell your fortune with that look

The stories of Trisha on Kellie's instagram, that was 2 years ago?! wow...... not even a visible difference. Unbelievable.

• Haha
Honestly she looks like a traveller woman who is about to tell your fortune with that look

The stories of Trisha on Kellie's instagram, that was 2 years ago?! wow...... not even a visible difference. Unbelievable.
You took the words right out of my mouth!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.