Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What sort of plan is she on when a twirl is her weekly treat? It's no wonder she is struggling when she's so restricted.
Can someone not teach her proper calories and macros that will keep her satiated and allow some to be used on less nutritional foods.
She's going to end up in this soul destroying restrict/binge cycle for as long as she follows plans that are so restrictive.

She is an absolute gangster. Absolutely taking the pis$ out of her poor followers.
She should be saying "the food I eat in secret" not "you", she lectures her followers not to do stuff she's done/still does.
These are her vices, if other people relate and it makes them feel less alone, that's great but don't assume that everyone who wants to lose weight is this extreme.

Right now she needs to focus on been a role model to herself only. She's not capable of been one to anyone else just yet. It's a pity she can't give herself the self love to do that.

I'm back to feeling sorry for her again because she's unwittingly engineered herself into a position where there's too much pressure on her to succeed but she needs to pretend she is succeeding to make a living.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It's interesting how Trisha is always saying "oh I don't know anything about this product so don't ask" or "I don't know anything about advising people on starting their journey, ask this person" etc, yet she thinks she's qualified to give out advice about secret eating as if every follower is at that too? Bizarre disconnect in her mind there.

Another thing that really grinds my gears is that she's been on this journey for 3 years and still seems to have absolutely no clue about nutrition and calorie counting. She's always relying on someone else to tell her what to do when she needs to get off her backside and do her own research and take accountability for herself! I can't imagine trying to lose weight for that long and not researching these things myself 🤯

Reactions: 12
She looked huge in the car. As for yesterday with all the period talk. I was just mortified for her. Sad sad person.

Reactions: 6
As someone who lives with an Eating Disorder, I couldn't let this one slide.

Shame. Shame. Shame.
That was the tipping point to make me unfollow. Saying something so insensitive could really trigger someone who has issues with food.

Reactions: 7
Well after gaining hundreds of followers a day for the last while, she lost today. Makes me think again she was buying. You can't go from gaining 300+ a day continously to loosing. Sure the ones you'd be gaining would offset the ones unfollowing if it was genuine people following for riveting content. (also known as being roared at).
I could be wrong but it just doesn't make sense.

Reactions: 4
She’s slowly but surely edging it into every conversation that she’s looking at a balanced lifestyle.
So that’s the weightloss out the window
Wait for the intuitive eating programme next

She’s already eating intuitively I’d say only her intuition is a starving game hungry greedy witch

Reactions: 1
I'm guessing that she may have seen someone watching her eating that twirl and was afraid it would be thrown up at her later. It's too random of a post to put up and it's too random that if you were allowed one treat a week you'd eat it in the car on a cold wet day.
It's just becoming more pitiful by the day.

Reactions: 12
Nothing needs to be a treat if you calorie count. That's the real secret to weight loss that's sustainable otherwise you're back into the "good" and "bad" food mentality that will eventually throw you off track entirely. I'm speaking from experience having lost a lot of weight and knowing I'll always have a battle on my hands to keep it off for the rest of my life. Trisha could be successful if she starts doing things she knows she can keep up for good. Knowing what calories are in what you're eating and keeping track of them is the start.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else notice that if she doesn’t do her walks we don’t hear about it but if she does she’s shouting it from the rooftops. I don’t think she’s doing half of what she says she does re the walking.

Reactions: 8
Am I the only one who thinks she has absolutely no interest in losing weight?! :unsure:
I think she does want to but she's struggling an awful lot more than she shows without the gym and personal trainers. In the back of her mind she's not 100% commited, maybe because of deep feelings that she might not even be consciously aware of, like she still doesn't like herself, isn't worthy, etc. So she has to rely on outside sources to motivate herself fully. I think she has an awful lot of work to do in therapy before she succeeds in the gym.

It's easy to judge her in a black and white, "oh she's not losing weight, is failing" way but it's a lot more complicated than that for her.

I'm guessing that she may have seen someone watching her eating that twirl and was afraid it would be thrown up at her later. It's too random of a post to put up and it's too random that if you were allowed one treat a week you'd eat it in the car on a cold wet day.
I thought the same and was going to comment. She posts stuff like that when she is recognized. She admitted before that although she has quit smoking, if anyone saw her with a fag in hand it's because she has the odd one with a drink. She was obviously seen smoking that time.

Or the person or place where she bought it recognised her as she can only travel 5km after all!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.