Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion
Here's my new book I've put on the weight and I don't give a fook

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Photoshopped 3 stone off her for that cover .
There's a reason she is grand with being photographed head on in black and that's because she's narrow with small legs but carries all her weight around her stomach, outwards. If I looked at that book in a shop I'd assume she was a lot smaller than she is in real life. I'm not exactly small myself but I'm also not trying to con people into thinking I have a miracle way for them to lose weight. She doesn't even follow the plan or meals in the book. She eats the same thing her trainer tells her to for weeks on end (her words) and doesn't count calories. So no, this isn't how she resets.

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestionn:
Trisha resets with photoshop, can't count calories but can count her profits

... she is terrible. Clearly obese but I think her mental state is more concerning. Especially given she thinks she can advise people. She can't do it for herself.

Reactions: 12
I had to unfollow her from my hate watching account (she blocked my real Insta for liking the comment of that lady who questioned the calorie counts a while back). She’s just a fraudulent a-hole who is exploiting other people and their weaknesses for her own personal gain. She’s no mentor or pal or cheerleader - just a greedy liar who preys on those who want to better themselves. Absolutely vile, both Old Miserable Trisha and New Miserable Trisha. And let’s not forget photoshopped book cover pulled-up-by-her-ponytail Trisha!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
New thread title
Trishas Transformation #4 The reset con & make sure photoshop on

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.