Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh thank god I wasn't the only one who though she was a bit much! I followed her for a day and I had to give up. Does she have to shout or is that a country thing? Look fair dos for doing what you need to do to lose weight and its a hard thing to do at the best of times but I find her loudness really irritating and I feel like screaming back
That's quite an ignorant statement 'is it a country thing' - it's Trisha thing😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm also from the country.. It's definitely not a thing..... She's just a massive, crass, ignorant loud mouth. I followed her for one day early last year and said NOPE. Couldn't stand the shouting. Could never see what the fuss was about with her. Yeah fair play 100lbs is a lot of weight. Big whoop. The bigger you are, the easier it comes off initally even with minimal effort.
And WHYYYYY does she always stand like she's trying to do the splits? Does she think it make her look slimmer? Keep your legs together woman FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We have is it a Cork thing on the julie thread and now is it a country thing here. The "thing" is always common as muck behaviour too. If we were saying is that a fat thing or is that a single mother thing there would be uproar. Maybe there's people on this thread who have never met a person from another county or from outside the town/city they were reared so that's why they have such a small minded narrow opinion and think that all country people literally only come down from the mountain to get the shopping once a week and we are all a bunch of roaring, shouting oafs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m from the country and I’m not a roaring shouting oaf. I’m pretty sure Trisha could keep her voice down 🙄🙄 ...it’s the roaring at people to get thin that makes me lol. Lately I’m just in stitches at her

Reactions: 11
And second book coming out and hasn’t lost an ounce of weight all through 2020, who are the ejets giving her these book deals and why would anyone buy the latest book.
I said on another thread Trisha no transformation and someone ATE me saying that I was being mean and “ bitchy “ ... so there are still deluded people out there .. that person was directed to this page ! I hope to god they’ve seen her for the con she is ! They are the people who will buy the book .. I unfollowed her so SHOCKED to read she admitted the Chinese and the chips were for her . God she is a compulsive liar .. she needs to work on that first !

Reactions: 10
@Sayit4real when did she admit the Chinese was for herself? 😂😂 she is currently doing a live with oonagh.. the bs coming out of her mouth 🙄
Did you notice when asked if followers could DM her with questions she said they could... then added that if they put leaguers before message she’d see them quicker... her DMs are closed !!! Nothing but lies

Reactions: 2
Did you notice when asked if followers could DM her with questions she said they could... then added that if they put leaguers before message she’d see them quicker... her DMs are closed !!! Nothing but lies
Wow... shows just how much she is all about the money! 🤬

Reactions: 1
I said on another thread Trisha no transformation and someone ATE me saying that I was being mean and “ bitchy “ ... so there are still deluded people out there .. that person was directed to this page ! I hope to god they’ve seen her for the con she is ! They are the people who will buy the book .. I unfollowed her so SHOCKED to read she admitted the Chinese and the chips were for her . God she is a compulsive liar .. she needs to work on that first !
That’s not being mean or bitchy at all, it’s just stating a fact a very obvious one at that. The woman has a weight loss book coming out but has not lost any weight recently(which is fine if she didn’t have a book on the subject coming out)

Reactions: 8
I really would love to see her succeed too. I know I have been up and down with my weight my whole life and you have to be in the right frame of mind to start but most importantly to stick with it! I really hope for her own sake she looks at the reasons for her binge eating, nothing will change until she gets to the root of it. Something I need to do myself too!
We would love her to lose weight but she’s gone so full of her own importance it’s hard to take her serious anymore. Swipe ups, ads, free this free that Aldi won’t keep her on as a B/A for much longer she’s awful at it..

I’m from the country and I’m not a roaring shouting oaf. I’m pretty sure Trisha could keep her voice down 🙄🙄 ...it’s the roaring at people to get thin that makes me lol. Lately I’m just in stitches at her
I only roar with drink in me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah now if you're talking about the FBG thread you were not 'ate' by anyone, I think one person said it was bitchy or mean and that was the height of it. If you think that's being ate you've thin skin for a wan on tattle 😂😂😂

Listen you @Gloria17 the woman without any morals and the biggest liar going is Trishas transformation so before you start on the wrong person have a look at the biggest con woman going 👍
Ara don't get your knickers in a knot, I'm not starting on anyone. I just think it's gas that you'd be active on a gossip site and then describe someone saying you were being harsh or bitchy as being "ate"! People love to dish it out here but can't take an iota of comeback 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ah now if you're talking about the FBG thread you were not 'ate' by anyone, I think one person said it was bitchy or mean and that was the height of it. If you think that's being ate you've thin skin for a wan on tattle 😂😂😂

Ara don't get your knickers in a knot, I'm not starting on anyone. I just think it's gas that you'd be active on a gossip site and then describe someone saying you were being harsh or bitchy as being "ate"! People love to dish it out here but can't take an iota of comeback 😂
I stood up for you bbz ✌ Also from experience... it’s not worth saying you’ve been ate because your comment will eventually be removed and everyone will argue with you that you were in fact not ate or actually not ate enough so here’s some more. You can’t win.

Nothing worse than listening to Tara at full volume because she whispers and then Trisha comes on next and blows your eardrums off because phone is at peak volume.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Isn't it just proof how the power of persuasion can work.
She's a page set up calling it her transformation. She initially puts in a fair bit of effort, gets a good following and interests from sponsors. She reaches a milestone, manages to create big furore about it and gets more attention. Everyone involved thinks she's wonderful and are fully convinced she's going to reach her goals.
She starts to struggle and put on weight but she keeps it a secret and runs the page like she's still on the same mission. She even launches a book, it seems to take off really well despite their been no mention of any further loss from her.
Lockdown hits and she piles on more weight but this time can admit it eventually as half the country are in the same boat and can sympathise. She talks about resetting many many times. Some people start to notice she looks heavier others believe in her, it's a transformation page why would she lie.
Christmas comes and with it talk of another book and roaring at her followers not to wait until the new year to start.
New year arrives and she confesses to having eaten her way through 2020 including over Christmas, piled on weigh and is resetting.
Week one, there's lots of activity, she's very sore though and has to force herself to exercise in a moderate way. She drops a half a stone, big celebrations, but won't say where she is now weight loss wise. The following week weigh in day arrives with no update as to how it went. The week goes on and she is very quiet on line telling all about been allergic to walking, moaning about the weather and having a lazy day.
Today arrives and she's on our national TV cooking and talking about her transformation.
She looks lovely and happy and is clearly in a much better place than 3 years ago but she is not hugely different than when she started.
But look the presenters love her, she has 173K followers, lots of sponsorships and two books, she really must be transforming herself, she says so, they all believe her, it has to be true.

Name the children's fairytale that this little modern day tale is based on please?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She's a page set up calling it her transformation. She initially puts in a fair bit of effort, gets a good following and interests from sponsors. She reaches a milestone, manages to create big furore about it and gets more attention. Everyone involved thinks she's wonderful and are fully convinced she's going to reach her goals.
She starts to struggle and put on weight but she keeps it a secret and runs the page like she's still on the same mission. She even launches a book, it seems to take off really well despite their been no mention of any further loss from her.
Lockdown hits and she piles on more weight but this time can admit it eventually as half the country are in the same boat and can sympathise. She talks about resetting many many times. Some people start to notice she looks heavier others believe in her, it's a transformation page why would she lie.
Christmas comes and with it talk of another book and roaring at her followers not to wait until the new year to start.
New year arrives and she confesses to having eaten her way through 2020 including over Christmas, piled on weigh and is resetting.
Week one, there's lots of activity, she's very sore though and has to force herself to exercise in a moderate way. She drops a half a stone, big celebrations, but won't say where she is now weight loss wise. The following week weigh in day arrives with no update as to how it went. The week goes on and she is very quiet on line telling all about been allergic to walking, moaning about the weather and having a lazy day.
Today arrives and she's on our national TV cooking and talking about her transformation.
She looks lovely and happy and is clearly in a much better place than 3 years ago but she is not hugely different than when she started.
But look the presenters love her, she has 173K followers, lots of sponsorships and two books, she really must be transforming herself, she says so, they all believe her, it has to be true.

Name the children's fairytale that this little modern day tale is based on please?
Pinocchio

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I seen that post and commented back too, you did say a little more than that and, in the context of the conversation your comment was unwarranted IMO

I cant really relate with Tricia, while I am overweight I'm not morbidly obese. I'm sure there is people who can relate to that but I can't.

The Emperors new clothes

Reactions: 5

Snow white and the 7 resets ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.