Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same and was going to comment. She posts stuff like that when she is recognized. She admitted before that although she has quit smoking, if anyone saw her with a fag in hand it's because she has the odd one with a drink. She was obviously seen smoking that time.
Same with the random Chinese for " kellie"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe its time for her to come off social media for a while, take a few steps back. She seems all over the place, no consistency with anything let alone be an inspiration to others.
She has become a sales rep for different brands and does a bit of cooking every now and then.
Things are very different now to when the weight loss journey began.

In fairness she doesn’t need a gym/personal trainers, I’m currently down 11lbs and it’s all to do with walking 5k 4-5 days a week. Diet too obviously, but the walking has helped massively especially. I started the walking about a week before Trisha from what I can remember.

Reactions: 16
In fairness she doesn’t need a gym/personal trainers, I’m currently down 11lbs and it’s all to do with walking 5k 4-5 days a week. Diet too obviously, but the walking has helped massively especially. I started the walking about a week before Trisha from what I can remember.
Well done. I started myself on the 2nd of January, down 12lbs so far and I'm doing 3km 6 days a week. Enjoying it alot.

Best of luck with your weight loss x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just out of curiosity, when was the last time any of you sat in your car with a coffee and bar of chocolate?
I'm not getting at Trisha, I'm just curious as despite having weight issues it's not something I'd do but I realise we're in lockdown now and maybe that changes things?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just out of curiosity, when was the last time any of you sat in your car with a coffee and bar of chocolate?
I'm not getting at Trisha, I'm just curious as despite having weight issues it's not something I'd do but I realise we're in lockdown now and maybe that changes things?
I never do this in normal times but I actually did it today when I drove to town to go to Aldi. Got a takeaway coffee and sat in my car on Instagram and it was feckin bliss....needed a break from the family 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I never do this in normal times but I actually did it today when I drove to town to go to Aldi. Got a takeaway coffee and sat in my car on Instagram and it was feckin bliss....needed a break from the family 😂
😂😂 that makes perfect sense.

• Haha
I love a take away coffee in peace I do the same when I can. Wouldn’t be one for a bar of chocolate but I don’t have a sweet tooth at all, which helps. I’d rather my coffee in peace anyways.

Would she ever clean off yesterday's mascara before coming on her stories?! :sick: ...I always think when she comes on like that she has had a binge or one too many glasses of vino :oops: and then out comes the reset speech "if you haven't started you can start now, blah blah blah blah " :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Back on selling that spotlight shite😤....she doesn’t look like she’s lost any weight at all.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I know this sounds mean but did she even wash her face today before she decided to come on with yesterday's mascara down her face......

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know this sounds mean but did she even wash her face today before she decided to come on with yesterday's mascara down her face......
:sick: It really grosses me out. She is well able to shout from the rooftops about Spotlight because she is getting paid, but she can't even get a bit of cleanser and clean her day old mascara from her eyes

:sick: It really grosses me out. She is well able to shout from the rooftops about Spotlight because she is getting paid, but she can't even get a bit of cleanser and clean her day old mascara from her eyes
I’d like to know who’s asking for code to buy one!! 😀

Why on earth can she not read the package of the spice mix and see if it’s gluten free? Surely that wouldn’t take as long as her writing in her spice bag recipe post that she isn’t sure if it’s gluten free.... SHE IS SO LAZY

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why on earth can she not read the package of the spice mix and see if it’s gluten free? Surely that wouldn’t take as long as her writing in her spice bag recipe post that she isn’t sure if it’s gluten free.... SHE IS SO LAZY
100% I'd actually be ashamed to be calling myself a professional chef if that was my attitude to ingredients and dietary requirements. Any decent chef would tell you or offer some alternative ways to make it GF without a fuss because they're doing it every day anyway. I don't understand her attitude at all.

Reactions: 6
100% I'd actually be ashamed to be calling myself a professional chef if that was my attitude to ingredients and dietary requirements. Any decent chef would tell you or offer some alternative ways to make it GF without a fuss because they're doing it every day anyway. I don't understand her attitude at all.
The lazy attitude is becoming very apparent in all aspects of her life. I dunno how she worked as a chef for years, unless she literally did the bare minimal in Jacobs and just threw parsley on everything? Not too lazy to consistently ‘reset’. Her content is pure lazy, her responses passive aggressive. I just don’t get how she can never answer anything with conviction it’s always I don’t know, don’t ask me etc
I suppose she will be well able to answer reset questions when her book is out

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.