Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap for anyone living in the dark on this ...

Feb 2018 - started weight loss journey
Feb 2019- lost 100 pounds , shouted a LOT
March 2019-Jan 2021, did not lost a further pound, put back on 70 of the original 100 lost (admitted by herself ).
Sold a book based on her transformation, continues to shout at everyone to just walk, eat healthy, beat the bulge etc and finally admits, in Jan 2021, 23 months after the initial weight loss, that she did not lose any weight in 2020 and in fact ate her way through it. Yet she continues to accept money for paid corporate wellness talks (who takes wellness talks from a secret eating obese fraud?) , sells her book despite not even following her own food plan, has sold her soul to meaghers pharmacy. Continued to accept money for advertising fiit classes, protein shakes and exercise gear in 2020 despite now admitting all she did was eat her way through it. Got too big (literally and metaphorically) for her boots and left her cheffing job. Food presentation is questionable anyway.

Jan 2021- came out in paper that Trisha has another book due in May, the 21 day reset. Coming from the one who hasn’t been able to stick to a reset in 23 months and has only now admitted this but continues to try and make money from it.
Has said nothing about the book as she is an absolute laughing stock on Instagram pretending to be into her reset . Sending mixed messages, collecting a Chinese ‘ for her sister’ but then a passive aggressive talk on food shame, ‘garlic chips for her mother’ but the next week they were for Trisha, came on to confess she had a twirl and then made a comparison to having a car full of wrappers and eating in secret.. is this the woman you want to buy a book from on a 21 day reset?

big fat con

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

March 2019-Jan 2021, did not lost a further pound, put back on 70 of the original 100 lost (admitted by herself ).
Sold a book based on her transformation, continues to shout at everyone to just walk, eat healthy, beat the bulge etc and finally admits, in Jan 2021, 23 months after the initial weight loss, that she did not lose any weight in 2020 and in fact ate her way through it. Yet she continues to accept money for paid corporate wellness talks (who takes wellness talks from a secret eating obese fraud?) , sells her book despite not even following her own food plan, has sold her soul to meaghers pharmacy. Continued to accept money for advertising fiit classes, protein shakes and exercise gear in 2020 despite now admitting all she did was eat her way through it. Got too big (literally and metaphorically) for her boots and left her cheffing job. Food presentation is questionable anyway.

Jan 2021- came out in paper that Trisha has another book due in May, the 21 day reset. Coming from the one who hasn’t been able to stick to a reset in 23 months and has only now admitted this but continues to try and make money from it.
Has said nothing about the book as she is an absolute laughing stock on Instagram pretending to be into her reset . Sending mixed messages, collecting a Chinese ‘ for her sister’ but then a passive aggressive talk on food shame, ‘garlic chips for her mother’ but the next week they were for Trisha, came on to confess she had a twirl and then made a comparison to having a car full of wrappers and eating in secret.. is this the woman you want to buy a book from on a 21 day reset?

big fat con
When her whole story is put down in words, its just so crazy. I'm in stitches laughing 😂 😂 ...you couldn't make this stuff up!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And second book coming out and hasn’t lost an ounce of weight all through 2020, who are the ejets giving her these book deals and why would anyone buy the latest book.

Reactions: 13

big fat con
Good recap. One thing I would add is she has no accountability for any weight loss and there has been none and no proof as she won’t admit her weight as she has in the very very distant past. She continually lies and misleads so you can’t believe a word out of her mouth. There is and hasn’t been any “Transformation” and even if she says she lost 7 lbs we can’t believe a word she says. Anything remotely asked re weight which is why people follow her is deleted and blocked.

She’s been through multiple gyms and private trainers and still three years later there’s no progress. She has every sponsored advert she can get but honestly why would you buy ANYTHING she is BEING PAID to promote when just look at her?? She’s not losing weight, she’s rude as hell, and has no business being a poster child for weight loss. It’s an absolute joke. Her celebrity “friends” tolerate her. Not one of them has the guts to say what’s really going on which is nothing. She doesn’t have a job, she lives at home with her parents, she’s still the same weight as at least two years ago if not bigger.

This past year, she’s got a new car, brought out a “book” hasn’t practiced what she preaches, had a podcast now doesn’t, tried to sell subscriptions to an online magazine called wait for it....RESET!!!! 😂😂😂😂 That lasted only one time. and is promoting anything and everything. This turned out to be longer than I expected. I’d have more respect for her if she just said I’ve failed. I’m starting again and this is where I stand. There’s not enough therapy in this world for her.

Reactions: 24
She wrote that book during a year where all she did was gain weight and secretly eat and that alone makes me think why would anyone buy it! Now it was during a pandemic and in fairness all of us found things hard. If that's the way she got through the tit show of 2020 fair enough but be honest. Don't release preachy books and shout at people about things you're not doing yourself. She wont say how much weight she has lost every week now not because she doesn't want the asspats for it. She wants it to be a big reveal and have everyone hyped to buy the book because she's so "inspirational". That's also why she is overexercising every day to maximism the weight loss in the beginning. I would love to see her succeed but right now she's only fooling herself and the handful of followers that cant see the cycle she goes through of hit the ground running too hard and then fall off because it becomes exhausting. She said last night on her stories that she is walking 7 days a week at the moment. Your body needs a rest day. I dont know how she cant see how she sets herself up to fail.

Reactions: 16
She will still use the same before picture and then heavily filter the ‘after’ photo ... I think she would want to drop a LOT of weight this time even if it’s too much too fast, I think if she wants this book to do well she’s going to have to show it. The first book was out last April, people maybe weren’t so much aware of her secret eating and gaining all the time but this time everyone knows! It was a topic of chat in our house over Christmas about how she is piling on the pounds and the AF links - only because it’s a con, not because of fat shaming. I think she is in for a shock, the thing is with weight loss it’s evident , unlike fake tan or face creams you can lie about that !

Reactions: 14
I would love to see her start losing again too. I know how much been overweight affects every aspect of your life.
Watching her stories this morning about been allergic to the walk and yesterday about having DOMS from walking just show she isn't embracing the been active side of losing weight. It's 3 years in surely walking should be second nature to her and part of her daily routine?

Reactions: 19
I really would love to see her succeed too. I know I have been up and down with my weight my whole life and you have to be in the right frame of mind to start but most importantly to stick with it! I really hope for her own sake she looks at the reasons for her binge eating, nothing will change until she gets to the root of it. Something I need to do myself too!

Reactions: 22
I really would love to see her succeed too. I know I have been up and down with my weight my whole life and you have to be in the right frame of mind to start but most importantly to stick with it! I really hope for her own sake she looks at the reasons for her binge eating, nothing will change until she gets to the root of it. Something I need to do myself too!
Same here!! I’ve struggled my entire life with it... wishing you well!!!

• Heart
She would be more relatable if she just said she had an off day or was finding it a struggle, losing weight is hard work if she wants to be a weight loss promotion page she actually needs to be losing the weight. She is too interested in the swipe ups and ads and name dropping to fully commit. It seems it's one good week then one bad week in a continuous circle.

This is why you shouldn’t get your nutrition advice from someone not qualified to do so. She hasn’t a notion about anything she is flogging. Just in it for the 💶

I agree with all of the above. She’s overdoing the positivity/shouting. She’d be more relatable if she told the truth, which is what she’s struggling at times.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Oh thank god I wasn't the only one who though she was a bit much! I followed her for a day and I had to give up. Does she have to shout or is that a country thing? Look fair dos for doing what you need to do to lose weight and its a hard thing to do at the best of times but I find her loudness really irritating and I feel like screaming back

Reactions: 10
Oh thank god I wasn't the only one who though she was a bit much! I followed her for a day and I had to give up. Does she have to shout or is that a country thing? Look fair dos for doing what you need to do to lose weight and its a hard thing to do at the best of times but I find her loudness really irritating and I feel like screaming back
Im from the country. We dont shout and roar . Dont take Trisha as a prime example of country people . She is far from an example for anything and acts like a fool on the phone.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.