Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just realised all the your doing great Trisha, appearing on TV and the ads have demotivated her. All of this makes her feel like she is now acceptable (I’m not saying she wasn’t, but maybe felt this way) and is giving her a false sense of achievement. She somehow believes she has achieved her goal and is in a position to preach to other people. I fear she is going to fall hard and when she does she will be back to square one. I actually find her over confidence annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just realised all the your doing great Trisha, appearing on TV and the ads have demotivated her. All of this makes her feel like she is now acceptable (I’m not saying she wasn’t, but maybe felt this way) and is giving her a false sense of achievement. She somehow believes she has achieved her goal and is in a position to preach to other people. I fear she is going to fall hard and when she does she will be back to square one. I actually find her over confidence annoying.
She is extremely cocky

Reactions: 8
I agree with everything you just said!! 👏🏻 She’s so loud and annoying and I don’t do well with people preaching what to do when she does the opposite herself!

She just answered a question saying she will share her weight when she feels like it.. that’s not now a weight loss account works unfortunately hun

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She just answered a question saying she will share her weight when she feels like it.. that’s not now a weight loss account works unfortunately hun
It’s bizarre as in another Q she said her goal is to lose one pound a week. So did she not lose one pound in the second week of her weight loss journey?! 🐠

• Heart
Reactions: 10
People use to come on to these thread to say " why is everyone so obsessed with knowing her weight "
She is a weightloss page with no weightloss updates. You couldn't make it up . Only shouting and holy than thou shite from her to drink my water and hide the chocolate wrappers in my car .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isn't it just proof how the power of persuasion can work.
She's a page set up calling it her transformation. She initially puts in a fair bit of effort, gets a good following and interests from sponsors. She reaches a milestone, manages to create big furore about it and gets more attention. Everyone involved thinks she's wonderful and are fully convinced she's going to reach her goals.
She starts to struggle and put on weight but she keeps it a secret and runs the page like she's still on the same mission. She even launches a book, it seems to take off really well despite their been no mention of any further loss from her.
Lockdown hits and she piles on more weight but this time can admit it eventually as half the country are in the same boat and can sympathise. She talks about resetting many many times. Some people start to notice she looks heavier others believe in her, it's a transformation page why would she lie.
Christmas comes and with it talk of another book and roaring at her followers not to wait until the new year to start.
New year arrives and she confesses to having eaten her way through 2020 including over Christmas, piled on weigh and is resetting.
Week one, there's lots of activity, she's very sore though and has to force herself to exercise in a moderate way. She drops a half a stone, big celebrations, but won't say where she is now weight loss wise. The following week weigh in day arrives with no update as to how it went. The week goes on and she is very quiet on line telling all about been allergic to walking, moaning about the weather and having a lazy day.
Today arrives and she's on our national TV cooking and talking about her transformation.
She looks lovely and happy and is clearly in a much better place than 3 years ago but she is not hugely different than when she started.
But look the presenters love her, she has 173K followers, lots of sponsorships and two books, she really must be transforming herself, she says so, they all believe her, it has to be true.

Name the children's fairytale that this little modern day tale is based on please?
The emperor's new clothes, someone needs to tell her, your still obese hun, come back to me preaching when you've lost another 6 stone and at the proper weight for your height and age😡🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is she actually preaching about replying to trainers and not ghosting them 😂😂😂😂 wtf why is that relevant

Don’t be judging your followers on your own ignorance just because she done that in the past doesn’t mean everyone is as rude as her

I have to say though how she spoke today is what I'd like from a weigh loss blogger. She was confident and gave good advice and also knew when not to.
No stupid ads tagged on before or after (yet anyway) and it came across as very motivating.

The part about not saying how much she loses or not each week though is a let down.
Her journey is not going to be plain sailing. It seems she's massively adjusted her expectations, a pound a week is very achievable for some one at her weigh.
She should accept that her journey is complicated due to her relationship with food and accept the ups and downs that would bring. It would help so many people and herself too, she'd finally put the shame she feels to bed.
In future too her journey would be catalogued there on her page for people starting off to see all those half pounds and pounds add up and that gains happen and aren't the end of the world.

I have to say though how she spoke today is what I'd like from a weigh loss blogger. She was confident and gave good advice and also knew when not to.
No stupid ads tagged on before or after (yet anyway) and it came across as very motivating.

The part about not saying how much she loses or not each week though is a let down.
Her journey is not going to be plain sailing. It seems she's massively adjusted her expectations, a pound a week is very achievable for some one at her weigh.
She should accept that her journey is complicated due to her relationship with food and accept the ups and downs that would bring. It would help so many people and herself too, she'd finally put the shame she feels to bed.
In future too her journey would be catalogued there on her page for people starting off to see all those half pounds and pounds add up and that gains happen and aren't the end of the world.
I have 1 stone to loose, I train at least 3 times a week and walk the other days 1lb a week is my expectation , if she started doing extra or cut out a little she can do more than that...

Reactions: 6
1lb a week at her size!! Ffs she would have a poo that size! It should be falling off her the bigger you are if you stick to it. Join slimming world Trisha stop fooling yourself your a complete con artist now! It’s a joke at this stage thank god I unfollowed her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have 1 stone to loose, I train at least 3 times a week and walk the other days 1lb a week is my expectation , if she started doing extra or cut out a little she can do more than that...
But to be fair you probably don't have the issues with food that trisha has plus it's pretty simple to stick to a plan for 14 weeks.
Even at 2pounds a week which is a daily deficit of 1000 calories it would take her at least a year and a half to get to a healthy weight.
She's got to work with her own issues and obviously what she's done up until now isn't sustainable for her so a pound a week is good. It'll take her a few years but it's better than resets every single week.

If she were more honest people like you may start to realise how deep rooted this eating disorder is but because she uses cloaks and mirrors there's really no insight given.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She will be on Jennifer zamparellis show after 11 talking about resetting her diet and lifestyle

Reactions: 1
How long can one person drag out a reset three years on for. And then you’ve the likes of that young lad who lost 10 stone in 10 months with only a small following. Why not have him on instead to talk about weight loss. I just don’t get how she gets asked on to talk about weight loss have people not got eyes in their heads.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.