Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s clear as day Trisha is from Limerick, so how is she going to able to break the rules and come to Cork Tuesday for her gym nails and hair and whatever other stuff! If she does I’ll be calling her out on it
It didn’t matter the last time we were in level 3 travelling here and there!!

She seems to jump from county to county, no allegiance whatsoever!!! She didn't care the last time so guess she won't care either this time. These "influencers" have a different rule book to the rest of us

Reactions: 3
Even she goes get called out she'll probably just delete the comment or ignore it. She doesn't exactly have a good track record of owning up to her mistakes.

Would love to know what she currently weighs in at. Major weight gain during lockdown I would think. The transformation ended ages ago, now it’s a platform to flog stuff. Begging for some free Charlotte Tilbury earlier!

Reactions: 7
Would love to know what she currently weighs in at. Major weight gain during lockdown I would think. The transformation ended ages ago, now it’s a platform to flog stuff. Begging for some free Charlotte Tilbury earlier!
me too! Am nosy to know! But also 6 weeks ago she was yappin on how I’m this lockdown she will lose a lot of weight, and her contract to herself. I wonder did she lose anything? I really do like her but I really wanna know lol

Reactions: 2
All the adverts last night a tooth brush with €110 seriously the more they advertise it the more I would never buy it!! Can she travel next work to the cork city??

No weight loss mentioned for MONTHS. Wait till she starts back at the gym and hear how many inches she’s lost but where’s the proof?? A weight loss account with no weight loss accounted for in months. She’s a fraud and has been since the initial “100 lb weight loss” TWO YEARS AGO. Keep calling her out on it. She reads here. Are you listening TRISHA?? FRAUD.

Reactions: 7
I have to say I loved Trisha at the start. Loved her vim and vigour and her attitude.
She still has that but I feel like I’m now being flogged to, last night’s spotlight story was the last straw for me. I didn’t follow her to watch QVC. Sorry Trisha.

Reactions: 12
Hair & nails tomorrow! She can’t leave her county of Limerick until the 18/December!!

Hair & nails tomorrow! She can’t leave her county of Limerick until the 18/December!!
Didn't stop her last time either! Blatantly flouted the rules and when someone asked her about it she basically said "I can travel to cork city because I'm staying in cork 😉". Disgusting attitude.

Edit: added the screenshot from when she was asked during the last level 3 period.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
That’s me done with Dove!! it was Aveeno in September make up your bloody mind!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Didn't stop her last time either! Blatantly flouted the rules and when someone asked her about it she basically said "I can travel to cork city because I'm staying in cork 😉". Disgusting attitude.

Edit: added the screenshot from when she was asked during the last level 3 period.
and she shouting for Limerick yesterday at the all Ireland semi final.Maybe we should buy her a map

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wasn’t knocking her. She said presume something about me. That’s what came to mind. I’d actually be really proud to be a virgin at her age. Absolutely wasted it on a gay man at 16 Didn’t know he was gay at the time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wasn’t knocking her. She said presume something about me. That’s what came to mind. I’d actually be really proud to be a virgin at her age. Absolutely wasted it on a gay man at 16 Didn’t know he was gay at the time 🤣
Oh that’s funny was he any good or did he turn after you?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.