Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s taking the 26th off too....just don’t say what’s days you are “taking off”....it’s rubbish and we all know she won’t stick to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her latest post.... ANOTHER side by side pic of her face before versus now (the current is heavily filtered to take away weight around her jowls and chin)... she also advises us to "eat the crisps".... I believe that's her indirectly admitting she has absolutely stuffed her face this Christmas ..... :rolleyes:
Some reset you have ahead of you Trisha!

• Haha
Her latest post.... ANOTHER side by side pic of her face before versus now (the current is heavily filtered to take away weight around her jowls and chin)... she also advises us to "eat the crisps".... I believe that's her indirectly admitting she has absolutely stuffed her face this Christmas ..... :rolleyes:
Some reset you have ahead of you Trisha!
Its the same side by side pic every month. Not a full length one . I think its her way of re assuring herself that she dosent need to worry she is doing savage 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The side by sides are basically better make up, hair done and a few stone off. Nothing like a full transformation

Reactions: 4
The side by sides are basically better make up, hair done and a few stone off. Nothing like a full transformation
*better* make up is pushing it 🤣

before: at her heaviest & a wider zoom on pic for effect

‘after’: after loosing 100 pounds but put back on 70, discovered (the wrong shade) Charlotte tilbury & didn’t discover how to blend eyeshadows. Teeth on show as €€ from spotlight & a heavily chiseled & filtered jaw line which isn’t visible on the gym workouts !!

Reactions: 9
Its the same side by side pic every month. Not a full length one . I think its her way of re assuring herself that she dosent need to worry she is doing savage 🙄
Couldn’t agree more . The videos show the true size of the face and the amount of chins . Putting up a filtered face photo - give us a full body . Similar to louise mcshrry you can have a small face and a much larger body . A friend of mine in the medical profession was recently in her ( trishas ) company and said that she isn’t loosing weight like she portrays at all and was shocked at how large she still is . .

Reactions: 6
I've seen her recently in real life and she is a lot bigger than she portrays herself on Instagram. There's no point doing that. At the end of the day, she's desperately unhappy about her size. Yes, she has followers who worship her but that's on them if they are so gullible. She's the one who is struggling with all her issues. It must make her feel worse trying to keep the health and fitness facade going when she obviously struggles massively with losing weight

SHE HAS A NEW BOOK COMING OUT 😯
You've got to be kidding me ? More scamming people to line her pockets so she can buy orange C Tilbury makeup and roar down the phone to buy even petrol/diesel these days in Applegreen.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You've got to be kidding me ? More scamming people to line her pockets so she can buy orange C Tilbury makeup and roar down the phone to buy even petrol/diesel these days in Applegreen.
It's out in May, that photo is from the Sunday Independent. I snapped a photo and immediately abandoned the paper to post here 😆

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.