Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Selling pictures & frames now!! Where does it end they really will sell anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yet STILL no mention whatsoever about weight loss.

Do you think there's some psychology in it?

Like she doesn't want to reach her goal because then her transformation would be finished and she wouldn't have anything to set her apart...
She loves the attention of it. Always something to talk about (resets mainly... but still..)

Just a thought 🤔

Reactions: 9
Mrs Hinch is plugging those pics/ frames aswell. She is allergic to everything except freebies and plugging shite down our throats. A contract to herself ? I wish she would actually do the contract she done nearly 3 years ago . To lose weight

Reactions: 7
Mrs Hinch is plugging those pics/ frames aswell. She is allergic to everything except freebies and plugging shite down our throats. A contract to herself ? I wish she would actually do the contract she done nearly 3 years ago . To lose weight
Ditto. Just for her own health. She won't see 60 with the size and health she is at now.

Reactions: 2
She was reading about him here then all of a sudden the podcast was done and no sign of him
Thought she was meant to go on another road trip with dirty Dan!! Oh well she’s to busy flogging everything in sight now even given up her job wonder how she’s supporting herself? I know she lives at home so only her car to pay.

Just seen it in spill the tea. Didn’t cop they weren’t talking. I’m loving his wife on the podcast tho.

Reactions: 1
I can’t stand him! His wife should be sainted.
Wouldn’t be his biggest fan. But I actually like them as a couple from the podcast. I wasn’t expecting to have that reaction. But it’s Defo all off between him and trish 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just seen it in spill the tea. Didn’t cop they weren’t talking. I’m loving his wife on the podcast tho.
Bad look for a wannabe businessman/influencer to be falling out with everyone. Who will want to get involved with someone like that. The relationship would be unpredictable.

Reactions: 3
Do you think there's some psychology in it?

Like she doesn't want to reach her goal because then her transformation would be finished and she wouldn't have anything to set her apart...
She loves the attention of it. Always something to talk about (resets mainly... but still..)

Just a thought 🤔
I think you are right!! I think she is clinging onto her "journey of transformation" :rolleyes::rolleyes: because the longer she milks it the more praise, attention she will get... but she is only fooling herself. Started in Feb 2018.. almost 3 year later and she is still obese....

Reactions: 7
I think you are right!! I think she is clinging onto her "journey of transformation" :rolleyes::rolleyes: because the longer she milks it the more praise, attention she will get... but she is only fooling herself. Started in Feb 2018.. almost 3 year later and she is still obese....
She really needs to take a step back and assess where she's at.
Look at the likes of Jen's Journey- she's journalled her weight loss journey and is now full of cooking tips and is always showing little ways that can boost your activity levels (apart from actual gym workouts) so the 'after life' of a weigh loss journey can absolutely a successful way to continue the 'influencer' lifestyle.

People are losing heed, it's the same old motivational quotes shouted into the phone, and now it's constant random ad's and collabs that have nothing to do with what the page is supposed to be about?
She also needs to stop with the food pics unless she up's her presentation game massively- my kids would plate up food nicer than she does- a sprig of parsley doesn't make a meal gourmet??

She will continue to lose followers unless she gets back to basics (not re-set for the hundredth time) and begins to make progress- people began following her journey to gain inspiration and motivation- proof that an ordinary person who was extremely overweight can lose weight healthily and safely with no gimmicks or faddy diets. Unfortunately there's been none of that for months now... :unsure: :confused:

Reactions: 12
Creepy Sweeney made a statement today.
Interestingly, there was no input from Trisha 🙈

Maybe the unrequited crush got a bit too much for her.
If that was my husband going on the way him and Trisha carried on he would be on his mother's couch. Disgusting to his wife

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.