Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, which is why a few people were saying it isnt funny and the response back was our ffs it was for a laugh!

Not sure why anyone would find asking someone they dont know such a personal question funny. To me it's the sort of question a hormonal teenager would ask. As a previous poster says it says a lot more about the person who wanted to ask this question!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She is being a bit brazen about it though...openly a proud Limerick woman but saying her address is Cork
Yep,
Loads of them do that where Trisha is from.

Hair, eyebrows, nails, coffee with a friend and gym all on the first day restrictions are lifted and all while not in her own county. Don't lie Trish you arent from Cork!

Would have considered myself a fan but just because we can do all this doesnt mean we should! I have cancelled a lunch with friends on Friday as we are all having worries and doubts. I did a box dye last night as I dont want to sit in a haidressers for two hours and then go to my parents house. I live alone so they are part of my "bubble". She lives with her parents and I assume they are a bit older. You would think that she would be limiting her contacts!

I am unfollowing her after her traipsing around Cork city today.
Your lucky you don’t know her father.

Reactions: 2
Yes, which is why a few people were saying it isnt funny and the response back was our ffs it was for a laugh!

Not sure why anyone would find asking someone they dont know such a personal question funny. To me it's the sort of question a hormonal teenager would ask. As a previous poster says it says a lot more about the person who wanted to ask this question!
Well I would love to say I was a virgin at 30 plus! I am 45 now!! Because as the advert says once it’s gone it’s gone!!

Reactions: 1
Her father??
He wouldn’t be the man for locking himself away. He’s going about his business with a mask like Trisha is.
[/QUOTE]
Bit silly when he’s working on a farm all the lovely fresh air and her dad isn’t breaking the rules!! Bit different with Trisha she isn’t a loud leave her county until the 18th December and her county is Limerick.

Her father??
He wouldn’t be the man for locking himself away. He’s going about his business with a mask like Trisha is.
[/QUOTE]
??? What has they got to do with anything?? You sounded like you had some actual gossip to tell. I don't understand.

??? What has they got to do with anything?? You sounded like you had some actual gossip to tell. I don't understand.
[/QUOTE]

Some made a point about her poor parents from my understanding.
From what I know they are doing the same as Trisha is.

[/QUOTE]
Leave her parents out of it?? You’re not making any sense anyway lol !!!

[/QUOTE]

Ok, somebody made a point early about her living with her parents.
My point was they are carrying on as normal as is Trisha.
They’d horrified if Trisha locked herself away at home for them

Ok, somebody made a point early about her living with her parents.
My point was they are carrying on as normal as is Trisha.
They’d horrified if Trisha locked herself away at home for them
[/QUOTE]
Are you alright??? - seriously what are you talking about?

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

Somebody posted this earlier

She lives with her parents and I assume they are a bit older. You would think that she would be limiting her contacts!

I am unfollowing her after her traipsing around Cork city today.
My point is Trisha’s parents would want her going to cork getting her hair, nails,etc done.
She’s an influencer. It’s part of her job.
They wouldn’t want her locked away at home.

Reactions: 3
[/QUOTE]

My point is Trisha’s would want her going to cork getting her hair, nails,etc done.
[/QUOTE]

It is a stretch that getting her hair and nails done is part of her job!

[/QUOTE]

My point is Trisha’s would want her going to cork getting her hair, nails,etc done.
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think that’s he job now and shopping at Aldi!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think that’s her job now and shopping at Aldi!
[/QUOTE]

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.