Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she would just own up and cop on the amount of respect people would have for her . Its this cocky attitude kills it and not much journey to show for it

Reactions: 4
I just looked at her stories... Im shocked. She has such an issue with food. Has she stopped therapy I wonder??

Reactions: 1
She doesn't mention it at all... you would think she would if its having a positive impact.... it obviously isn't which means it is not working for her or she has stopped doing it. She needs to wake up to reality and find another intervention.

Reactions: 2
I wonder does she follow nicola gets slim I seen her posting in a few of those Instagram pages and went on to have a look 11.5 stone in 11 months on SW 🤨

I wonder would SW suit her, I love Trisha but I do feel she’s lacking some motivation and food structure
Do you have a link for Nicola on Instagram? I like to follow those who’ve ACTUALLY lost the weight!

The deception of angles. November wedding Vs today. Stop standing up for her
The angles are bonkers (and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't guilty of same 😇😇)

She also never shares any selfies pre transformation, only unflattering pics and horrid angles (even for a morbidly obese person you can look very different based on angles)

So I wonder how dramatic her transformation ever really was 🤔

Reactions: 3
Getting really sick of her and can’t believe she still has sheepish followers. Nobody here will tell you weight loss is easy , even when you lose the weight it’s still hard. But she’s leading a double life, pretending that she’s having a great day exercising and drinking water, when actually she’s growing in size and clearly hiding something. I don’t believe there is any therapy. Maybe there was for awhile but her behaviour suggests otherwise. Taking off to the city she is probably secret eating all day in the car and then a big dinner at home. It is a pity she feels she can’t be honest, because I would rather support someone honest that watch someone lie and pretending wanting glory and attention. Wait for it, Jan 1- or maybe with her laziness she will wait til a Monday or whatever. But a giant reset and all guns blazing . It’s three years to the day in Feb.... come on Trisha

Its crazy.... but I think it was said on here before that too many on instagram are telling she is fabulous, a queen, looking amazing etc etc... its ridiculous. Its not helping her. Honestly after seeing those stories of her in the gym today, I reckon she has put on a stone or maybe two. And the selfies she takes, you don't see her double chin.... then in her stories you see the reality! Does she think people have very bad eye-sight or are too dumb not to spot these things?! Like who is she trying to cod?....

Its crazy.... but I think it was said on here before that too many on instagram are telling she is fabulous, a queen, looking amazing etc etc... its ridiculous. Its not helping her. Honestly after seeing those stories of her in the gym today, I reckon she has put on a stone or maybe two. And the selfies she takes, you don't see her double chin.... then in her stories you see the reality! Does she think people have very bad eye-sight or are too dumb not to spot these things?! Like who is she trying to cod?....
What’s very sad is she is now still an absolute candidate for a heart attack. I know she can be fit and strong from the gym, but unfortunately she is so massively morbidly obese. For any reason but more so for health and to be around for those nephews she refers to so many times, she really needs to lose it for herself.

What’s very sad is she is now still an absolute candidate for a heart attack. I know she can be fit and strong from the gym, but unfortunately she is so massively morbidly obese. For any reason but more so for health and to be around for those nephews she refers to so many times, she really needs to lose it for herself.
Absolutely!!!

The so called celebrity friends!! The whole lot of them make me sick!

Getting really sick of her and can’t believe she still has sheepish followers. Nobody here will tell you weight loss is easy , even when you lose the weight it’s still hard. But she’s leading a double life, pretending that she’s having a great day exercising and drinking water, when actually she’s growing in size and clearly hiding something. I don’t believe there is any therapy. Maybe there was for awhile but her behaviour suggests otherwise. Taking off to the city she is probably secret eating all day in the car and then a big dinner at home. It is a pity she feels she can’t be honest, because I would rather support someone honest that watch someone lie and pretending wanting glory and attention. Wait for it, Jan 1- or maybe with her laziness she will wait til a Monday or whatever. But a giant reset and all guns blazing . It’s three years to the day in Feb.... come on Trisha
She needs to get a job and get a proper routine! 32 living with her parents, what a very sad life! Even I’d she worked for 3 days.

Reactions: 6
The so called celebrity friends!! The whole lot of them make me sick!

She needs to get a job and get a proper routine! 32 living with her parents, what a very sad life! Even I’d she worked for 3 days.
I think you are right, it might give her a dose of reality.
The "celeb friends".... they are so silly. We hear very little of her bf Roz Purcell these days... :sneaky:

• Haha
Roz god another free loader!
I like Roz most of the time.. but she can get pretty annoying.

I face palmed for her big time on her new hiking clothes... all of her preaching about body positivity and her new range... largest size wouldn't wrap around Trishas arm! She only had very restrictive sizes (size 6-16) 🙈🙈

She’s mentioned having blood drawn several times and I wouldn’t be surprised if she was being monitored for pre diabetes. With that weight it has to be a concern.

Reactions: 1
She’s mentioned having blood drawn several times and I wouldn’t be surprised if she was being monitored for pre diabetes. With that weight it has to be a concern.
She mentions anything & everything several times except for weight loss.. anything else for attention and compliments

Over 800 comments on her latest post of saps telling her how amazing & inspirational she is🙄 No wonder she thinks she’s the tit!

Reactions: 7
Roz god another free loader!
Roz has a thread here . She's a dose

BTW the image where she is eating the mcdonalds saying it was before her transformation is actually her new car she got with Kearys the beginning of this year. So full of tit . Back to poor auld pet trisha posts again

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I feel bad for Trisha.

She seems like a nice girl, it’s clear from those stills from the gym that there has been a significant weight gain.

I think she has been lured by the fast/easy money of Instagram and she has lost the laser focus on what began her “journey” in the first place.

I hope she regains her focus because she has shown she can do it but she needs to reset her “why” rather than resetting her food intake every week.

I think she deserves to get where she wants to be weight wise.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.