Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress today in a size 16. Sorry now but does she think it looks good on her? Beat on to her and totally accentuating her tummy!! I’m a big girl myself and there is no way I could go out with something stuck onto me like that just to say it was a 16. Would have been far far nicer on her in her proper size. She is no way a size 16.

Reactions: 8
The dress today in a size 16. Sorry now but does she think it looks good on her? Beat on to her and totally accentuating her tummy!! I’m a big girl myself and there is no way I could go out with something stuck onto me like that just to say it was a 16. Would have been far far nicer on her in her proper size. She is no way a size 16.

If she's still 18/19 stone how is she in a size 16?
I'm under 16 stone and I'd fit into an 18.
Not a 16. Unless it was a stretchy pyjamas, then I'm in the 14/16 ones

Reactions: 12
I thought that also! Great legs but the dress is a no from me! She will eventually get the skin removed and a tummy tuck. That’s the road she is heading down!! Wonder what she charges for doing a speech?

I asked that last week no answer! But yes it’s aged her unbelievably!! I’d say early 40s at a guess!
Think she’s only in her early-mid 30s! I agree has aged her, but also boasting about wearing a children’s top isn’t something to boast about!

Reactions: 2
Honestly she needs to sit down with a stylist or personal shopper and learn how to dress her new shape. But she has sisters surely they could go shopping with her and help out. Her legs are fab she should 100% show them off but have a flattering cut for her top. I’m the same I’m a 14-16 on top and a 10-12 on bottom. I hide my top half as best I can tbh. But I have lost 4.5 stone and it took a long time for me to learn how to dress the new shape. Trisha just needs to do this.

Reactions: 7
Honestly she needs to sit down with a stylist or personal shopper and learn how to dress her new shape. But she has sisters surely they could go shopping with her and help out. Her legs are fab she should 100% show them off but have a flattering cut for her top. I’m the same I’m a 14-16 on top and a 10-12 on bottom. I hide my top half as best I can tbh. But I have lost 4.5 stone and it took a long time for me to learn how to dress the new shape. Trisha just needs to do this.
Honestly I'd say Trisha would be a nightmare if you had an opinion or advice for her that she didn't want to hear/accept. Maybe her sisters have tried to no avail. She's very bullheaded and I get the feeling she can get nasty if you go against her.

Reactions: 6
I dont mean it as a criticism or an attack she is not a size 16. I am about 4stone less than her and I am not a size 16. I know different body shapes and all but I know to look at her I am smaller than her in my belly and my back and I dont think that dress would fit on me. I think maybe at her lowest weight she maybe found a size 16 that fit her and going up a size or 2 would be a tough pill to swallow so she wont allow herself to admit she is more than a 16 again.

Reactions: 7
If she's still 18/19 stone how is she in a size 16?
I'm under 16 stone and I'd fit into an 18.
Not a 16. Unless it was a stretchy pyjamas, then I'm in the 14/16 ones
Fair play to you, I’m 14 stone and would be a size18. Goes to show we simply don’t know what size clothes people are simply going on their weight.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.