Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bustyhazy

I wonder does she follow nicola gets slim I seen her posting in a few of those Instagram pages and went on to have a look 11.5 stone in 11 months on SW 🤨

I wonder would SW suit her, I love Trisha but I do feel she’s lacking some motivation and food structure

Reactions: 1

ekwacg

Has she announced it? I thought she answered 'no' lately to someone asking her in a live or a q&a about a second book

willblackberry

He wouldn’t be the man for locking himself away. He’s going about his business with a mask like Trisha is.
??? What has they got to do with anything?? You sounded like you had some actual gossip to tell. I don't understand.
[/QUOTE]

Some made a point about her poor parents from my understanding.
From what I know they are doing the same as Trisha is.

Anynews.

VIP Member
I wasn’t knocking her. She said presume something about me. That’s what came to mind. I’d actually be really proud to be a virgin at her age. Absolutely wasted it on a gay man at 16 Didn’t know he was gay at the time 🤣
Oh that’s funny was he any good or did he turn after you?? 😂😂

• Haha

Wheres reality

VIP Member
Her heavily filtered and chiselled ‘after’ pic she shared yesterday but if you look at her the day before from the gym - it’s obvious she’s fooling nobody but herself !!
If you hold the camera higher it give the illusion of no double chin . Wish she would be honest for once not announced as Saint Trisha constantly

I wonder does she follow nicola gets slim I seen her posting in a few of those Instagram pages and went on to have a look 11.5 stone in 11 months on SW 🤨

I wonder would SW suit her, I love Trisha but I do feel she’s lacking some motivation and food structure
Do you have a link for Nicola on Instagram? I like to follow those who’ve ACTUALLY lost the weight!

Almost there

VIP Member
The dress today in a size 16. Sorry now but does she think it looks good on her? Beat on to her and totally accentuating her tummy!! I’m a big girl myself and there is no way I could go out with something stuck onto me like that just to say it was a 16. Would have been far far nicer on her in her proper size. She is no way a size 16.
I thought that also! Great legs but the dress is a no from me! She will eventually get the skin removed and a tummy tuck. That’s the road she is heading down!! Wonder what she charges for doing a speech?