Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anynews.

VIP Member
Anyone else notice that the photo from the Harvey Norman was most probably not taken in her parents house? I'm guessing it was one of her sisters. She's all about "standing at my sister's wall" for the gram but I guess a sponsored post qualifies you to break guidelines.
House was way to modern and she got that nutribullet weeks ago I guess she was waiting on HN for the Colab.

Lulumarie84

It is but it’s associated with the thread and the ‘influencer’ we’re talking about..... only last week people were getting advice from others so there are benefits to talking about diets.... it is a discussion forum after all 🤪
more information than Trisha will give anyway !

I have 2 Emma mattresses a king and a single bought 3 and 4 years ago .... got the discount then as well they were kind of like Harvey Norman back then sales every couple of months with 40-50% off ...... and were advertised on TV .... I don’t see many TV ads anymore... must’ve changed their marketing strategy to influencers ....
Would you recommend the mattresses?

BusyLizzie

from what I can see & know about her Fitbit report is that it’s from last week .. so in fairness she was doing the steps... the 14,000 referred to the previous week end of December....
Im not defending her but if you read the report that’s what it refers to & is what I get weekly also ....
I’ve attached mine and I got it yesterday for last week..... it was also much better than the previous week 🤩

Just a note to add ... my daily steps included a workout which I normally get 2500 steps from and a 5k walk with my dog plus pottering about so she must be doing a savage amount of walking !!

Unfortunately I didn’t have the big weight loss on mine 😫😭

Last edited:

Fitzytour

I think though the main problem there is Trisha has never lived in the real adult world as far as I can see. Doesn't she still live at home.
Now I may be 100% wrong here, but she's never had to pay mortgage/rent/bills/childcare etc so she doesn't have any sort of grasp on how people with adult lives afford stuff.
No matter how much she may give up at home it absolutely no substitute for maintaining a house and family life.
To me, she seems like an overgrown teenager who got their first full time job and reveling in the disposable income.
She has her own house (I'm almost certain).

Mcstar

I follow a lot of the Irish girls on Instagram who have slimming accounts as I have one myself and in fairness Trisha would want to follow a few of them to see how a transformation is done.
It’s all very well having dozens of people telling you you’re inspirational and fabulous and being the centre of attention but all this is built upon ‘ a transformation’ which isn’t happening!
Any chance you can name a few good ones to follow. I need a kick in the arse and to step away from the box of teacakes 🤣🤣

Newroundhere

Ok, so she was compensating not having lunch with having a packet of ham which is fine. Then an upload of chicken/veg & rice enough for 2 people. Then most recent video is waiting on dinner of smoked salmon, potatoes & veg 🤷‍♀️
Im no expert but if this is daily eating with the monster porridge/fruit/peanut butter combo, revive active and a few milky coffees, pretty sure this is the reverse of a transformation
Peanut butter is so high in calories. I had to stop putting it in porridge I was using that much and didn’t think it was so bad

Anynews.

VIP Member
Would love to know what she currently weighs in at. Major weight gain during lockdown I would think. The transformation ended ages ago, now it’s a platform to flog stuff. Begging for some free Charlotte Tilbury earlier!
All the adverts last night a tooth brush with €110 seriously the more they advertise it the more I would never buy it!! Can she travel next work to the cork city??

Almost there

VIP Member
Omg did she - no one has mentioned that here before .
Yeah she had a picture up last week I think that’s where I saw it! She had her certificate. And the Rey I think with gym, walking & of course healthy eating she has done lovely recipes.

Lulumarie84

I understood it to be two ways to get exercise in and to give option for different fitness levels- so do 20 min walk or do 8k steps - what suits your level?
Is it not that she set the challenge up with two options if you have a tracker starter at 8000 steps ; if you don’t start with 20mins on day one