Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover

VIP Member
She likes to tell us she’s doing her taxes doesn’t she 😉 probably keeping herself under the tax paying threshold mind! That will affect her being able to get a mortgage for sure. Also, Jane s deffo having a dig at tan about the wreath. I actually preferred Jane’s though! Much classier...
I agree, the one Jane bought was lovely for £15

Reactions: 1

monga

VIP Member
I can’t imagine she earns anywhere near the personal tax allowance so probably doesn’t pay tax but she still has to submit a self assessment for the correct year!!
Appartently it's nxt years tax she is doing ,just had a look at the comments.

She likes to tell us she’s doing her taxes doesn’t she 😉 probably keeping herself under the tax paying threshold mind! That will affect her being able to get a mortgage for sure. Also, Jane s deffo having a dig at tan about the wreath. I actually preferred Jane’s though! Much classier...

Disneylover

VIP Member
Is she still looking after ohbreh😀
She hasn't been seen for a while has she?!

She got a new engagement ring (platinum) because she was getting a rash from the other one.....all that hard work with the reefs and garlands is paying off my loves! Is she sure it's not due to poor hygiene that she has a rash 🤷‍♀️.....lets she if it happens with this one :rolleyes:

They definitely have more money than they make out or look like they have due to Tans homelessness appearance -
-trip to London
-trip to Disneyland
-new platinum engagement ring
-Saving from a mortgage
-saving for the wedding
- Christmas coming up
I wonder what they've done with the other ring? Probably put it on eBay. I was thinking that about all the cash being spent, I reckon she got some money from her Dad passing away. I'm sure she said he lived in a council flat so no house to sell etc but maybe he had life insurance or death in service at work.

Homelessness appearance 😂

monga

VIP Member
Can’t see that comment but someone on Instagram has said she’s an inspiration! She’s put 4 stone back on since she lost all that weight 🤷🏻‍♀️

She must have already had it ma love, 30 tins of spuds in the cupboard, tins of beans and frozen mixed veg voila ma loves 🤣

Yes she used to be really good to follow for slimming world, she did some really good videos and she was motivating to be fair. What went wrong ma loves?!
Maybe there's more going on behind the scenes ,what with her not washing and Corbys mental health deteriorating makes you wonder?

Kimmy

Good morning ma luvs, in the latest bonfire vlog you can clearly see the label size in her top and surprise surprise ma luvs it's a 14 not a 10. I had to switch off then, the constant fuking yawning did my head in, the spider eye lashes that had huge gaps. skanky mare.
She said it was a 12 not a 10 and I think it was an honest mistake cis the hanger said 12 and the label inside says 14. Tan doesn't lie about her weight she's always been very honest. It would be easy for her to lie about it like others but she owns it every time and even to the point she's not very inspirational. Credit where credits due. I think she's got a really kind heart and she's just who she is. Not putting on airs and graces for the camera. Like you all dont pick your nose and yawn etc. We just filter it. Tan doesn't. Can't get more real life than that

Rosieposey

VIP Member
I often thought this about Tan. Meanwhile i muddle along and havent been on holiday since my honeymoon 6 years ago. My husband reckons shes in debt. Not at all jealous by any stretch of the imagination as i have loads of things to be thankful for but i dont know, something is just off x
She must be claiming something somewhere.

She's been arse skating ma loves, gerra bit a body magic in post the 2 slarces of wharrt toast, leading up to the cheeky nando's washed down wi a Pepsi max.

• Haha

Palmtrees

VIP Member
Someone on FB page has asked if she’s stopped doing her YouTube videos. She said as it was half term she has taken the time to be in the moment with her boys.

monga

VIP Member
she was too tired to do much cleaning yesterday and couldn't be bothered to pack either, she's overwhelmed by the housework as it always needs doing, honestly this woman is giving Emma Drew a run for the title of laziest person known to man! The house isnt massive, it should be very easy to keep on top of but nope ma loves she prefers to sit on the sofa picking her face/nose/bum and yawning her head off instead. Cannot believe she did the gym then some cleaning, said she was red hot and yet didn't bath or shower and went to parents evening a honking mess, she makes me itch watching her these days
[/QUOT
she was too tired to do much cleaning yesterday and couldn't be bothered to pack either, she's overwhelmed by the housework as it always needs doing, honestly this woman is giving Emma Drew a run for the title of laziest person known to man! The house isnt massive, it should be very easy to keep on top of but nope ma loves she prefers to sit on the sofa picking her face/nose/bum and yawning her head off instead. Cannot believe she did the gym then some cleaning, said she was red hot and yet didn't bath or shower and went to parents evening a honking mess, she makes me itch watching her these days
Her moods up and down like a fiddlers elbow! one minute she's on a high about the budgie etc nxt you'd think the bottom had fallen out of her drawers,her whole tone had changed .Wonder what's goin on ?

monga

VIP Member
Another mucky bugger is What Luce does, she wears the same black clicked scruffy clothes all the time, her house is a tip and apparently her baby smells of cheese! Does she not have a thread of her own?
OMG! just had a look your right ,that house is a tip.