Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosieposey

VIP Member
shes back ma loves...well kind of!

She's been so so busy with reefs, garlands, meal plans and Aub-reh, she yawned so many times it almost put me to sleep, she's off plan but is "gunna hit it hard" in January.

She's such a bloody grump abut the elf, the ways she says "im nor impressed" and "it better taaarrdy up" would give the grinch a run for his money, zero fun in that tone for the little dudes.

She's as greasy and unkempt as ever so clearly not found any time for more showers in all her time off from vlogging.

She did give us a huge inner mouth shot though......cover tha gob ma love FFS.

View attachment 63184
Beautiful

Reactions: 2

Disneylover

VIP Member
and when she sees the prices of food and drink ;)
She'll be moaning about how rude the people are too, which in fairness they are but she'll be crying her arse off

Y
the picture on her stories showing her new hair is so heavily filtered it doesn't even look like her :oops: its like an extreme before and after picture
Yes bloody hell, go easy on the filtering ma love!

Glottal Stop

She said she got weighed at the gym and she was 13 stone. Wow, I thought 11 stone was her happy weight. Just keeps creeping up. Maybe I'm wrong but wasn't she happy with her weight a few weeks ago? Just be honest Tan ffs.

Disneylover

VIP Member
Disney will be all about making memraaays ma loves. How do they afford these things? They've got Christmas, a wedding, supposedly saving, can spend hundreds on food shops. Then they book disney? She has to only be earning pennies. Wonder if Chris made a little claim after his accident a while ago. Physio isnt mentioned any more 🤔
Either money from the claim or from her Dad passing away I'm guessing. She'll be moaning about the prices in Disney soon enough ma loves!

Palmtrees

VIP Member
If she’s a 12 then I’m a 6!!!! I’ve only started watching her, but I doubt I’ll watch any more.....quite frankly, she’s a little....how can I say this? Not quite as clean as she could be? Her cooking videos turn me, to be quite honest. Or for any Scottish posters, she scunners me!
Boak !😂

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
She never even took her eyes off the bloody camera when Chris said he was going to work! A haul of Halloween tat to follow ma loves
Oh and still no hair wash!

Mistymoo

I don't know what it is ma'loves but this girl makes me cringe🙄 I dunno is it the stupidly or her lack of personal hygiene I think if she got rid of the claws and the sweeping brush lashes cut back on the chicken slaaaarces she'd be doing herself a favour

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Definately ! sure she counts on her fingers FFS.

Same old! same old! still rockin the orange hoodie aswell I see ,wonder when it last seen a wash?
I don’t think she’s taken it off since before Disney, probably the only thing that fits after her 4 stone gain

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
No wonder that elf has protective gear on, he needs it to stop him melting from the whiffy fumes off her bra 🤢🤢🤢 Are we really gonna be subjected to this utter bollocks 🙄

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
so someone presumed she was "harrrr maintenance" and got her back up but its ok as she knows its just down to the fact she has her lashes done...yes Tan thats the reason ;) and does she ever wash her bloody hair??? yes I know im obsessed but man alive ive never known anyone live the greasy life as much as she does, imagine her pillow cases :sick:
You crack me up 🤣🤣🤣