Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Regarding the lips, she said "I hope this deters anyone from trying it themselves" then backtracks. I 100% think she did it herself and has gone to a salon for their advice. I reckon that's also the reason Chris supposedly went mad at her. There was no mention of him going mad when she had them done before. You know what she's like, once shes had something done once, shes an expert (and if shes not the expert "ma best friend Megan" usually is)!
oh! I didn't even think of that but I did think it sounded dodgy when she said she went back to the salon and they said as the "trainee" did it last time she must have injected it too far, I doubt they would have just said that and left them like that, shes full of shaaarrt ma love ;) and her lips are giving me lots of laughs, fugly fright lips, dodgy lashes, a greasy bonce and scary brows......she's the gift that keeps on giving!

Reactions: 1

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
Her and Jane Gammons are as bad as each other with the lies. Shows it’s clearly a 14 and put it on a 12 hanger trying to fool people . Own up to it Tan ffs .

Mistymoo

Oh my love's this girl cracks me up so embarrassing it's cringy constantly yawning sticking her razor sharp nails up her nose on camera her personal hygiene is up her ass🙄

lexiloo

VIP Member
the picture on her stories showing her new hair is so heavily filtered it doesn't even look like her :oops: its like an extreme before and after picture

Palmtrees

VIP Member
Can’t see that comment but someone on Instagram has said she’s an inspiration! She’s out 4 stone back on since she lost all that weight 🤷🏻‍♀️

She must have already had it ma love, 30 tins of spuds in the cupboard, tins of beans and frozen mixed veg voila ma loves 🤣

Yes she used to be really good to follow for slimming world, she did some really good videos and she was motivating to be fair. What went wrong ma loves?!
Think the nippy comment was on her FB page !

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
thanks for sharing guys

just going off wat some one else how the heck do they spend so much at aldi is that a monthly shop nearly 200 pound AT ALDI my mum used to spend that 120 and that fed 5 adults and 4 kids when we all lived at home we would all pay towards it but that was to feed 9 people how the hell does she spend that much feeding 4 ?

Palmtrees

VIP Member
"I wur gonna ave a toastie for me tea but couldn't be bothered so just ad a ham sandwich instead"
errr isnt the difference in effort simply putting said sandwich into the toastie maker she uses? mah word ma loves Tan's getting very lazy these days, can't be arsed to do much at all and i can only imagine all the bird shit she's yet to find from having two of them let loose in the house while she was out :sick:
I thought that about the birds too !😂😂😂