Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and Tan sounding like a right miserable git as they came down and were looking at the presents, I think shes probably a right old grumpy sulker most of the time, if I was speaking like that to my kids and hubby they'd ask what was wrong or why I was talking like that but her lot are all just use to it

just like the Blackpool pleasure beach trip with his pals.......it was like kevin and perry go large
I thought so too Lexi, she sounds like a right miserable witch! This is what I don't get, why filter yourself to high heaven if you're keeping it real? Jesus she looks like a bag of spanners daily and to hundreds of people on you tube! And those fish lips, oh bleeping hell. She's got money to burn or she's up to her eyes in debt. Chris wearing them trackies AGAIN! Good god! Men wearing joggers like that always make me think they must smell underneath 🤢 They are rancid the pair of them 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought so too Lexi, she sounds like a right miserable witch! This is what I don't get, why filter yourself to high heaven if you're keeping it real? Jesus she looks like a bag of spanners daily and to hundreds of people on you tube! And those fish lips, oh bleeping hell. She's got money to burn or she's up to her eyes in debt. Chris wearing them trackies AGAIN! Good god! Men wearing joggers like that always make me think they must smell underneath 🤢 They are rancid the pair of them 🤮🤮🤮
Looking through all her pics from xmas the whole family look a bit grotty to be honest 🤭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
It’s her rug that makes me sick. It’s shown in all its glory on the present picture on her Instagram. It turns my stomach. It’s pure filth.
Oh must have a look! the rug on her head is bad enough.

those mucky brown patches are usually a LOT lighter, im pretty sure they're light grey or cream colour when clean, its beyond help for sure urgh
Yes it's took on the unique colour of tit brown with the odd curry stain for good measure ma luvs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s beyond help now. Even the bin would gag after receiving it
Lets be honest, she 'deep cleans' her whole house in half an hour :LOL: she hasn't got time for the rug!!

I remember her saying her bathroom always smelt because she had 3 boys in the house :sick: think that says it all about what the hygiene standards are like.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Don't forget she's on star week permanently ,not a misery guts at all ma luvs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The joggers comment 🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
its really obvious she doesn't do a great deal day to day with the amount of moaning she's done about being tired and being non stop, I'd hardly call being back in your hotel room for 5pm non stop, blimey imagine her in Disneyworld Florida for two weeks!!!! She seems to have a "can't be arsed" attitude to most things, her Disney vlogs are dull, she just isnt bothering with any effort anywhere in her life.......and can we all take a moment to appreciate the bloody lips??? they look like fecking inner tubes!!!! couple them with the hoover bristle lashes and she looks even more of a hot mess than usual

• Haha
its really obvious she doesn't do a great deal day to day with the amount of moaning she's done about being tired and being non stop, I'd hardly call being back in your hotel room for 5pm non stop, blimey imagine her in Disneyworld Florida for two weeks!!!! She seems to have a "can't be arsed" attitude to most things, her Disney vlogs are dull, she just isnt bothering with any effort anywhere in her life.......and can we all take a moment to appreciate the bloody lips??? they look like fecking inner tubes!!!! couple them with the hoover bristle lashes and she looks even more of a hot mess than usual
Can't wait for the wedding photos, she's gonna go all out 👄

• Haha
Yeah she didn’t seem arsed at Disney did she, I was hyper the first time I took my kids. I thought that about being back in the room for 5pm, bloody hell she might as well have been at home. I know it’s a long day and maybe go back to the room for a breather especially when there’s little ones but go back out ma love!!

Yeah she didn’t seem arsed at Disney did she, I was hyper the first time I took my kids. I thought that about being back in the room for 5pm, bloody hell she might as well have been at home. I know it’s a long day and maybe go back to the room for a breather especially when there’s little ones but go back out ma love!!
exactly, we did florida earlier this year and we made the most of every day, popped back to the room for a chill then back out, so so much to do and see its a waste to be in the room so much, I notice she didn't really shows meals much yet she said they'd eaten junk food solidly for days LOL tarrrm to draw the larrrn ma love and get back on it ;)

exactly, we did florida earlier this year and we made the most of every day, popped back to the room for a chill then back out, so so much to do and see its a waste to be in the room so much, I notice she didn't really shows meals much yet she said they'd eaten junk food solidly for days LOL tarrrm to draw the larrrn ma love and get back on it ;)
Which one of the 3 Muskateers will be the first to do the video “drawing the larrrn and getting back on it” do you think ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe her fella ordered a salad again while she pigged out on chips & she couldn't bare the betrayal 😆

• Haha
That’s true she didn’t show any food, probably been on massive Disney binges ma love! Yeah you’ve got to make the most of it, it’s precious time really when you’re there. I think she’d get bored in Florida, just the impression I get as she seems to jump from one thing to the next. Ooh did you, I’m trying to convince my hubby to go back in the summer but the flights from Manchester are ridiculous think they’ve gone through the roof since Thomas Cook went bust sadly. It’s the best place, I bloody love it x

Maybe her fella ordered a salad again while she pigged out on chips & she couldn't bare the betrayal 😆
Omg remember that, she looked like she was gonna twit him in Butlins 🤣🤣🤣

Which one of the 3 Muskateers will be the first to do the video “drawing the larrrn and getting back on it” do you think ?
I would say Tanya first, followed by Jane then Helen. They’ll probably all be off plan a couple of weeks later 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can't wait for the wedding photos, she's gonna go all out 👄
All the hairdressers in Burnley will be on red alert (who's the unlucky 1 ) ma luvs.

Well there was a clip of Corby eating some kind of chocolate bar wile waiting on pizza so super healthy ma luvs.

Reactions: 3
I actually think she edited out Chris having a fruit salad for breakfast ,while she had ham and a load of cheese,even Rio was on cake and a sausage.Was Corby not being investigated for low iron ? no wonder with the diet she feeds them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.