Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
pie tutorial coming soon ma loves.....cos no one knows how to stick some filling between two layers of pastry ;) im thinking syns will be out of the window with her new found pie love too

its me ma loves, I were once quite large but got down to a saaarze 8/10 eating packets of ham, tinned spuds, lots of beige food and not much speed, ive never been one fer grooming so ave always looked quart larrk a hot mess but ave managed to get a lot of followers so decarrded to mek some money by selling meal plans which are quart frankly a load of shart as its mostly processed stuff and tuna pasta that'll last days ma loves.
I've packed on the pounds agen now and am heading back to ma heavy self but luckily drew the larn and got ma head in the game in tarm for ma wedding so am now living on tinned soup instead of tinned spuds and using ma syns for meal treats lark garlic bread, I don't need fruit or veg as its not beige or easy t'grab outta fridge days after mekking it. If you want-a lose weight too please buy one of ma meal plans and you too could look lark me ma love
View attachment 53184
😂😂 OMG... my sides hurt from laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
the "reefs" are £40 including laaarts ma loves and the bird tit they'll be splattered with is chucked in for free ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I was in The Range today, they've got some lovely reefs in for £18 so much nicer than that tat she is making. All the bits she's used on them are from the likes of Poundland and Wilko. She's a crafty cow, her fans will no doubt be lining up to buy them.
I haven't watched her latest two videos but I've seen the wig on the thumbnail, better than your own greased up barnet ma love

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well she's dropped a bollock there with the label on show, Tanya has been taking tips from her mate Gammons, how to lie your way through YouTube

Reactions: 8
That tit Helen put on about her Janeykins and Tan they should be comedians they will be talking between them laughing there heads off at the arse lickers falling for their pish but tan got caught out next time tan hide your labels you dafty 😂😂 Jane get clothes that actually fit you oh I forgot you bought they clothes smaller cause your losing so much weight you didn’t want clothes too big 🤣🤣yea your all comedians cause we are all the ones laughing at YOU not you laughing at us. Tan and Jane are the laughing stock of a weight loss channel of YouTube 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Reefs are back ma loves ! Over half today’s video promoting overpriced tat.

But she’s still listening to her body ma loves ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
what idiots buy meal plans off someone who eats like this in a day......
a wrap with just chicken (from a packet)
a salad of lettuce, tomato, onion and cucumber which she then removed the tomato and onion from and added you guessed it....packet chicken and saucy sauce whatever that may be
she then said she may have an apple and a fat free yogurt ma loves as she's listening to her body and going with the flow, she can feel the weight loss you know ;)
and even though she ate nothing the day before apart from the halloween buffet at teatime she apparently feels good being back on plan......exactly what plan is this she speaks of?? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else want to throttle those effing budgies ?
annoys me when she puts on that high pitched voice to shout "charlie what you doing eh? what you doing charlie" he's being a noisy buggar and shitting all over your house ma love ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
annoys me when she puts on that high pitched voice to shout "charlie what you doing eh? what you doing charlie" he's being a noisy buggar and shitting all over your house ma love ;)
At least someone is trying to improve it😆

Reactions: 2
Reefs are back ma loves ! Over half today’s video promoting overpriced tat.

But she’s still listening to her body ma loves ! 😂
She bought a load of baubles in the sales after Christmas, she's a liar once again! No way she's paid £8 per box! She's making a big profit on them and I bet she's not paying tax on them all either ma loves

what idiots buy meal plans off someone who eats like this in a day......
a wrap with just chicken (from a packet)
a salad of lettuce, tomato, onion and cucumber which she then removed the tomato and onion from and added you guessed it....packet chicken and saucy sauce whatever that may be
she then said she may have an apple and a fat free yogurt ma loves as she's listening to her body and going with the flow, she can feel the weight loss you know ;)
and even though she ate nothing the day before apart from the halloween buffet at teatime she apparently feels good being back on plan......exactly what plan is this she speaks of?? :unsure:
She just talks constant tit, her fans must be bleeping deluded 😂

Last edited:
You get used to the birds! We had 2 and one died, my daughter was distraught as my grandad breeds them! Now we have one our Elvis, we love him the little chirping shite! 😂😂😂 xxx

• Haha
Good morning ma luvs, in the latest bonfire vlog you can clearly see the label size in her top and surprise surprise ma luvs it's a 14 not a 10. I had to switch off then, the constant fuking yawning did my head in, the spider eye lashes that had huge gaps. skanky mare.

Good morning ma luvs, in the latest bonfire vlog you can clearly see the label size in her top and surprise surprise ma luvs it's a 14 not a 10. I had to switch off then, the constant fuking yawning did my head in, the spider eye lashes that had huge gaps. skanky mare.
She said it was a 12 not a 10 and I think it was an honest mistake cis the hanger said 12 and the label inside says 14. Tan doesn't lie about her weight she's always been very honest. It would be easy for her to lie about it like others but she owns it every time and even to the point she's not very inspirational. Credit where credits due. I think she's got a really kind heart and she's just who she is. Not putting on airs and graces for the camera. Like you all dont pick your nose and yawn etc. We just filter it. Tan doesn't. Can't get more real life than that

Reactions: 1
She said it was a 12 not a 10 and I think it was an honest mistake cis the hanger said 12 and the label inside says 14. Tan doesn't lie about her weight she's always been very honest. It would be easy for her to lie about it like others but she owns it every time and even to the point she's not very inspirational. Credit where credits due. I think she's got a really kind heart and she's just who she is. Not putting on airs and graces for the camera. Like you all dont pick your nose and yawn etc. We just filter it. Tan doesn't. Can't get more real life than that
I do pick my nose and yawn, yes I do but I don't film myself doing it and post it for thousands to see on the Internet. Yes she is that kind hearted she is ripping all her supporters off with her overpriced tat reefs Ma luv.

Reactions: 6
I do pick my nose and yawn, yes I do but I don't film myself doing it and post it for thousands to see on the Internet. Yes she is that kind hearted she is ripping all her supporters off with her overpriced tat reefs Ma luv.
I agree they r expensive. But there's clearly a market of numpties prepared to buy them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.