Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover

VIP Member
She must be claiming something somewhere.

She's been arse skating ma loves, gerra bit a body magic in post the 2 slarces of wharrt toast, leading up to the cheeky nando's washed down wi a Pepsi max.
Not sure what she'd be able to claim as Chris works but you never know! Haha wharrrt toast!

Reactions: 2

Rosieposey

VIP Member
I know for fucks sake just get back on bleeding plan! Omg prison slop meals spot on 😂😂

I hear ya! I'm partial to a couple of Batiste days but fucking hell I'd never do the school run with my hair like that!
I didn't even batiste though, who am I 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
woah! she was not too happy that Chris has lost a bit more than her, im getting butlins buffet vibes :LOL:
I doubt they'll be able to stick on plan when away at the lakes, so many lovely bakeries, tea rooms and places to eat, lots of local paaarrrrs too! Didn't make it to the end of the vlog for fear of her swallowing me with those giant blooming yawns
Omg what happened. The buffet must have missed that vlog

Reactions: 1

Marchan

Guys, did we ever get to the bottom of the mysterious duplicate wreaths🤔😂
No but now she has bought all the bits for next year to make them so if she’s showing next years off already why didn’t she vlog making this years. Because she lies out of her aaaarse .

How do people like her get so many followers? her latest haul........"mmm the candle smells all orangey just like autumn" its effing pumpkin and oranges do not smell like autumn you greasy bum hole!
A lot of their followers were from when they doing slimming world and doing it well. They will dwindle down over time with the boring repetitive desperate things they are putting out lately

Last edited:

Monkey47

VIP Member
So she finally got a Fitbit, after everyone recommending them but deciding to go one better and get a £300 Micheal korrs smart watch instead, which turned out to be a heap of shite. That must of stung a bit 😂. Also deciding to medicate Corby after being adamant she wouldn't because she doesn't agree with it, completely going back on everything she said a few months ago! Her ego must of got a right good bashing yesterday 😂😂 also what in the absolute fuck was that dinner 😷 broccoli cauliflower and cheesy beans? Manky manky mare

Struggling to understand how she set up that Fitbit sitting in her car, I have one, you need to plug it in and sync it all up to your phone before you can use it. Someone telling porkies about the gym 🤔
One of the girls in work bought the MK one and it’s crap - doesn’t pick everything up & battery life is terrible. She went back to the shop and said she thought it was broken and they told her that it wasn’t so she looked online & it’s common x

monga

VIP Member
another vlog, what was that vom on toast she was eating ma loves?? bet that'll be on the meal plans!!
the new hair do has already been wrecked with grease and styled in her usual captain caveman way.

they went "arse skating" and then for a nando's.....nothing speedy about that ma loves but she'll "waaarp the slate clean" in January no doubt

she's tired out and yawning (of course) by 2.30 and had a nap...a nap!! She's no way going to cope at Disneyland

ps - hope she got permission to film at the ice rink and put all those people on her channel
Can't believe she went to Disney looking like a blow up doll

• Haha

Palmtrees

VIP Member
For anyone interested in a proper meal plan, Fopperholic has put up good video showing a week’s meal plan on SW.

Disneylover

VIP Member
Size 12-14 swimsuit try on my luvs! Of course tan had to state she is definitely more a size 12. She looks good in the first one, not shaming her but just say your a comfortable 14!
She's more a 12 my arse, defo a 14 as you say! Nothing wrong with a 14 ffs just admit it! She's been mixing with Gammons too long
She still looks like she needs a good scrub ma loves 🙈

Oh I forgot she will eat all that shit she’s put out for the kids Halloween party and say it’s all about making memories - she’s so full of shit I make memories with my kids but I don’t gorge on shit and make excuses. There all just a joke now 😂😂
But don’t worry Mah Luv, the Robinson’s Peach squash she bought is syn free!

• Haha