Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t bear watching them now. Sad really because I really liked them in the day. Seemed genuine everyday girls doing SW. How times have changed !
Yep it's all gone to their heads or in Jane's case her face!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah that 'breakfast! Looked more like a tea party. I'm surprised they weren't all in a diabetic coma after that lot...and the popcorn at the cinema! Shocking!
Loved the Parisian style music playing while they ate breakfast, very umm, Christmassy :LOL:
Ironing on a vlog? Whatever next? Wasn't even like it was a burst, I think she showed the whole load!
And. Have you ever seen anyone iron a shirt like that? Maybe it's me but I've never seen it done like that before!
She's an odd one for sure
Why did she buy popcorn after eating all that sweet stuff for breakfast?! Oh yes the music 😂
Oh and she's just wanting to maintain throughout December, I doubt it with the shite she's eating!
I see there's about 4 ads on her video,the crafty cow does that when she hasn't out one up for a bit. Grabbing mare £££££

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Anyone else notice the absolute manky state of the box she got her new engagement ring in? There's no way she got that from a jewelers 😂 made herself sound all high and mighty aswell 'oh we just had to upgrade to platinum' shame she can't upgrade her personal hygiene and buy a bottle of shampoo whilst she's at it. Dirty mare

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone else notice the absolute manky state of the box she got her new engagement ring in? There's no way she got that from a jewelers 😂 made herself sound all high and mighty aswell 'oh we just had to upgrade to platinum' shame she can't upgrade her personal hygiene and buy a bottle of shampoo whilst she's at it. Dirty mare
their whole larrrf needs a jet wash ma love ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She plugging the reefs again, must be low on orders ma loves. She is very quiet though, must be scoffing the north pole breakfast 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
did she run out of baubles ma loves on that custom reef?? looks right shaaart it does 😂
bloody bald almost on upper right edge
reef.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Looks like all the decorations are Home Bargains specials... surprised Janeykins hasn't tried making one 😂

• Haha
She's back, shes bin rart busy wi appointments and stuff. Imagine having to juggle a few appointments with an actual job 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.