Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got availability for reefs and garlands ma loves. The orders must have slowed down. Maybe people have realised you can get the same reef in b&m for less than half the price
Don't all rush at once ma loves ;) we don't want her overworked or she might get all hot, sweaty and greasy looking......oh wait :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she's got a back fraaaa-de sale on ma loves, those reefs need shifting ;0

she's got a back fraaaa-de sale on ma loves, those reefs need shifting ;0
Her reefs will go the same way as her short lived tshirt printing soon. Down the shitter. She gets obsessive about stuff, spends a tit ton of money on it and then packs it in when it either becomes too much work or doesn’t yield the results she wants. She isn’t business savvy. She has overspent on the stuff to make the reefs/garlands rather than buying them cheap in sales.

Reactions: 3
Her reefs will go the same way as her short lived tshirt printing soon. Down the shitter. She gets obsessive about stuff, spends a tit ton of money on it and then packs it in when it either becomes too much work or doesn’t yield the results she wants. She isn’t business savvy. She has overspent on the stuff to make the reefs/garlands rather than buying them cheap in sales.
She needs to buy wholesale.
Buying baubles and other decorations from shops just bumps up the price and in turn makes the reefs too expensive for savvy people to buy. I mean, who in their right mind would pay £60 for her creations when you can get so much better for less? Or, if you have got £60 to spend, you can get a really nice luxury reef, not a tacky one like hers!
She really hasn't got a clue - the amount she has spent on buying everything and her time making them (time is money!), in all honesty, she probably hasn't made that much.

Reactions: 5
I can't believe the amount of crap she give the boys for breakfast today 🤦🏼‍♀️ The amount of sugar they must have first thing is ridiculous, I'm all for a small treat occasionally but as a 'certified nutritionist' You'd think she'd feed her kids a bit better.

Reactions: 7
I can't believe the amount of crap she give the boys for breakfast today 🤦🏼‍♀️ The amount of sugar they must have first thing is ridiculous, I'm all for a small treat occasionally but as a 'certified nutritionist' You'd think she'd feed her kids a bit better.
I know, qualified nutritionist my arse!! She feeds them so much processed shite in general as well.

Reactions: 7
No wonder that elf has protective gear on, he needs it to stop him melting from the whiffy fumes off her bra 🤢🤢🤢 Are we really gonna be subjected to this utter bollocks 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I had to laugh at the prospect of Tan and Chris playing Scrabble .....i'm sure some of the spellings were interesting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
bloody hell that breakfast was more like a party buffet! wonder how much of it Tan inhaled?? why oh why does she think people want want to see her ironing...although saying that if she vlogged a hair wash for herself id watch as im fully convinced its an urban myth!
lashes looking as beaut as ever ma loves ;)
lash.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeah that 'breakfast! Looked more like a tea party. I'm surprised they weren't all in a diabetic coma after that lot...and the popcorn at the cinema! Shocking!
Loved the Parisian style music playing while they ate breakfast, very umm, Christmassy :LOL:
Ironing on a vlog? Whatever next? Wasn't even like it was a burst, I think she showed the whole load!
And. Have you ever seen anyone iron a shirt like that? Maybe it's me but I've never seen it done like that before!
She's an odd one for sure

Is this the extent of vlogmas this yr then. Day1 we get to watch Tarn ironing in a hideous red blouse.
Janeykins sets us up to watch her loading the dishwasher.
Ooh its giving me all festive feels!

• Haha
Is this the extent of vlogmas this yr then. Day1 we get to watch Tarn ironing in a hideous red blouse.
Janeykins sets us up to watch her loading the dishwasher.
Ooh its giving me all festive feels!
I can’t bear watching them now. Sad really because I really liked them in the day. Seemed genuine everyday girls doing SW. How times have changed !

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.