Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree! she seems to mention it a few times when she thinks she needs to then nothing again and like you say its usually the wrong dates etc
I think she hears the reminders on the radio and thinks oh I’d better mention it so everyone thinks I pay my taxes!
I don’t know where she gets April from other than that is the tax year!

Reactions: 5
Not sure what tax year she’s doing but she says she’s almost up to date and then she’ll only have to do up til April when it goes in?
Ermm Tan, the correct tax year that has to be in at the end of January 2020 is for April 2018 to April 2019, so you should already have all your figures for that period?
I have a suspicion 😉 she doesn’t do her tax, it’s not the first time I’ve heard her say this.
Definately ! sure she counts on her fingers FFS.

So she gave everyone a "prep" talk in her latest vlogs, she felt really hungry the narrrt before but embraced the feeling as she knew it was her bod-eh losing weight, wow she talks a load of shite!
She picks her spot, her lashes and her hair all the way through and of course treats us to a fair few yawns as she drones on about being a weight loss expert, did you know if you exercise you need more protein?? so she's had some boiled eggs for lunch and has slaarrrced meat in too, she ate leftover pasta bake with mayo over it bleurgh! and she feels hungry after it because star week is looming maloofs ;)
Same old! same old! still rockin the orange hoodie aswell I see ,wonder when it last seen a wash?

Reactions: 3
What’s the threshold for tax is it 12k? I bet she fiddles it somehow so she doesn’t pay anything and once again who the duck is buying the bloody meal plans?!

OMG the constant yawning! She yawned from 11am to 6pm, no one yawns that much!
Unbelievable isn’t it, never known anything like it myself

Reactions: 3
I feel like she must fiddle something Chris is on a good wage I imagine doing his job but she claims she pays the rent and Bill's but no disrespect to her she surely doesnt make enough from YouTube and her business to cover all that as well as do 200 pound splurged at aldi I just dont get it. Maybe I'm just naive to how much you can earn on YouTube the way they spend there mo ey on crap seems like there made of it 🙈

Reactions: 4
What’s the threshold for tax is it 12k? I bet she fiddles it somehow so she doesn’t pay anything and once again who the duck is buying the bloody meal plans?!

Unbelievable isn’t it, never known anything like it myself
I can’t imagine she earns anywhere near the personal tax allowance so probably doesn’t pay tax but she still has to submit a self assessment for the correct year!!

Reactions: 2
So they’re going away for their anniversary, they’ll have as many jacket potatoes as they can. God almighty they know how to live!

Not sure what tax year she’s doing but she says she’s almost up to date and then she’ll only have to do up til April when it goes in?
Ermm Tan, the correct tax year that has to be in at the end of January 2020 is for April 2018 to April 2019, so you should already have all your figures for that period?
I have a suspicion 😉 she doesn’t do her tax, it’s not the first time I’ve heard her say this.
Completely agree! I've thought this before too. She likes to mention doing her taxes and her books but I dont believe it for a second. I think she throws the odd comment in about it every so often so no one questions it.

So they’re going away for their anniversary, they’ll have as many jacket potatoes as they can. God almighty they know how to live!
Where are they going this time? For a couple who werent meant to be saving for a wedding and aiming to buy a house, she seems to have a lot of disposable income. I honestly think Chris put a claim in after his accident (which is why physio was mentioned a few times). I just cant work out how they do it. We have 2 children. My husband is the main earner. He has a good career. My earnings are very very low. Keeps the car on the road, that's about it. I imagine Tan's earnings are similar. Yet, we just about get by. Maybe I'm just tit with money. If Tan wants some vlog suggestions, how about budgeting for a family of 4, allowing holidays and food shops of about £150!

Last edited:
Definately ! sure she counts on her fingers FFS.

Same old! same old! still rockin the orange hoodie aswell I see ,wonder when it last seen a wash?
I don’t think she’s taken it off since before Disney, probably the only thing that fits after her 4 stone gain

Reactions: 2
I can’t imagine she earns anywhere near the personal tax allowance so probably doesn’t pay tax but she still has to submit a self assessment for the correct year!!
Appartently it's nxt years tax she is doing ,just had a look at the comments.

Reactions: 1
I feel like she must fiddle something Chris is on a good wage I imagine doing his job but she claims she pays the rent and Bill's but no disrespect to her she surely doesnt make enough from YouTube and her business to cover all that as well as do 200 pound splurged at aldi I just dont get it. Maybe I'm just naive to how much you can earn on YouTube the way they spend there mo ey on crap seems like there made of it 🙈
I found that so odd when she said she pays rent and bills. Me and hubs have to lump our incomes together to cover mortgage and bills as one income of ours won't do. We need both. Whatevers left after savings, im strict that we stash some away for rainy days, is ours to play with which usually isnt't much. The only time my whole income would cover bills and rent was when I lived on my own in a flat where the rent was cheap at £310 a month and even then i needed overtime some months.
This is another thing with youtubers, all this spare money for hauls but hauls of utter boring cleaning stuff you pick up on the weekly food shop anyway.

Reactions: 6
Appartently it's nxt years tax she is doing ,just had a look at the comments.
Erm yeah right.
I assume she means current year - 2019/2020?
Why is she rushing them now? They can’t even be submitted until after April!

I suspect she’s seen the comments on here.

Erm yeah right.

Tan knows best maloofs !

• Haha
She's deffo fiddling somewhere along the lines, I reckon she's probably claiming single. Deffo something dodgy either way ..the amount of disposable income she has just doesn't add up... Xmas is an expensive time for anyone yet they can just book and pay for Disney land , where as people like myself would have to book that 1 year prior to pay bits of each month. And me and my hubby both work!!!! That necklace she bought with her Dads ashes in was over £300, I'm far from jealous but I just can't stand horrible little liars like herself. Always mentioning this tax return shite, get a grip tan we all know your a big liar ma love

Reactions: 6
Erm yeah right.

Don't think she reads here otherwise she surely would have had a wash by now lol!

• Haha
Who puts bloody mayo on a pasta bake? Really, she's not inspirational is she? Her meals look vile with little or no speed food. Ive often wondered how they can afford things, they must be up to their eyes in debt. Mind you looking like the frigging bog monster day in day out must save a few pennies. Scrimping on basic hygenic necessities for all the family, one red hoodie that hasn't seen a washer for nearly a week and 2 pairs of 2.50 smart price specials for old Chrissy boy from Asda must really help. I wouldn't like to stand near them in Aldi! 🤢🤢🤢 The 'ginsters pasties in the van" had me 🤣🤣🤣. 100 % that's what he does!!! Omg, these you tubers especially the chosen 3 are really giving us all a laugh this weekend! And Lexi is on fire 😁😁😁

• Haha
Don't think she reads here otherwise she surely would have had a wash by now lol!
I’m sure she reads here!
I don’t think that she would change a habit of a lifetime just because we call her out for being a filthy mare!🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.