Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
pie tutorial coming soon ma loves.....cos no one knows how to stick some filling between two layers of pastry ;) im thinking syns will be out of the window with her new found pie love too

its me ma loves, I were once quite large but got down to a saaarze 8/10 eating packets of ham, tinned spuds, lots of beige food and not much speed, ive never been one fer grooming so ave always looked quart larrk a hot mess but ave managed to get a lot of followers so decarrded to mek some money by selling meal plans which are quart frankly a load of shart as its mostly processed stuff and tuna pasta that'll last days ma loves.
I've packed on the pounds agen now and am heading back to ma heavy self but luckily drew the larn and got ma head in the game in tarm for ma wedding so am now living on tinned soup instead of tinned spuds and using ma syns for meal treats lark garlic bread, I don't need fruit or veg as its not beige or easy t'grab outta fridge days after mekking it. If you want-a lose weight too please buy one of ma meal plans and you too could look lark me ma love
Almost choked on my gammon steak (seriously lol) reading this. Thanks Lexi for the laugh :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
why's she bought a fright wig ma loves when her own barnet is enough to scare even the toughest folk?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For anyone interested in a proper meal plan, Fopperholic has put up good video showing a week’s meal plan on SW.

Reactions: 1
I’ve had to unsubscribe from her and Jane I can’t cope with all the lies their YouTube channel is just a lie, and a joke and for Jane she’s the biggest liar out them all. Anything for money, ads on their channel, lies for views if people used their brain they would unsubscribe to these money grabbing liars. Think they’ve had their day and should put the camera down.

Oh I forgot she will eat all that tit she’s put out for the kids Halloween party and say it’s all about making memories - she’s so full of tit I make memories with my kids but I don’t gorge on tit and make excuses. There all just a joke now 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I’ve had to unsubscribe from her and Jane I can’t cope with all the lies their YouTube channel is just a lie, and a joke and for Jane she’s the biggest liar out them all. Anything for money, ads on their channel, lies for views if people used their brain they would unsubscribe to these money grabbing liars. Think they’ve had their day and should put the camera down.

Oh I forgot she will eat all that tit she’s put out for the kids Halloween party and say it’s all about making memories - she’s so full of tit I make memories with my kids but I don’t gorge on tit and make excuses. There all just a joke now 😂😂
Between the two of them Ive never seen so much tat, rubbish and ready meals being bought.

Someone commented on Jane’s latest clothing colab about how they weren’t keen on the cheap clothes and maybe return to her cooking vlogs. She did ask what people thought. Her response was nippy to say the least. However the original comment from the subscriber got 11 likes !

Reactions: 4
But don’t worry Mah Luv, the Robinson’s Peach squash she bought is syn free!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Those 'reefs' are diabolical. If anyone is dull enough to part with £40 for that, well they deserve to be ripped off. The brass (unwashed) neck of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
£40??? for that??? bloody hell......its really tacky looking, doesn't seem much effort put into that one, its all just stuck out everywhere doing its own thing
My thoughts exactly, tacky and cheap looking.
Those 'reefs' are diabolical. If anyone is dull enough to part with £40 for that, well they deserve to be ripped off. The brass (unwashed) neck of her!
I think she's buying her supplies from the likes of Home Bargains etc. Someone who is self employed and making these for profit would be accessing wholesale supplies and be able to offer them at a more reasonable price.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.