Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s about to be MDW the most important party weekend of the year of course she posts his face ahead of the debauchery she’ll be too wasted to have to edit her body and crop his face out of all the pics her and her friends take.
I wonder if she’ll dump her kids off with Tony tights parents since the kids are usually with their father while Tracy gets smashed all weekend
This is going to be the real test. To see if he can last through this tit show over the weekend. With random friends coming in and out, and him seeing what type of parent she truly is.

Tony tights, when you’re done trying to change her and dump her… we’re here for you to spill all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s about to be MDW the most important party weekend of the year of course she posts his face ahead of the debauchery she’ll be too wasted to have to edit her body and crop his face out of all the pics her and her friends take.
I wonder if she’ll dump her kids off with Tony tights parents since the kids are usually with their father while Tracy gets smashed all weekend
They’re either going to be up by his parents…. Or shes going to pretend to be Susie homemaker with the kids and have some kind of traditional MDW party at her parents shore house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I almost liked it better when she blurred his face. Now we’re going to be subjected to his crabby pics 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I admittedly shamefully listened to her podcast episode introducing French.

1.) she told her kids, please behave or he won’t want to be with me. What a poor excuse for a mother. No wonder the kids are acting like they want him around. She is so desperate and selfish.

2.) she is such a pick me. “I love action. I will not make him watch rom com beCOUSE (insert fake accent) what guy wants to watch that? I love thriller and I really am such a chill gf”.

if you actually are those things (a good mom, a great wife potentially, a chill gf) you don’t need to say it multiple times.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I swear she used to say (pre Tony Tights) no man can tell her what to wear etc - witch your being controlled 😹 #notsuchabigbadscorpion
---

If I am jealous of any women it’s ALL the women she TRIED to tear down Olivia, Breille, mlockee. Trashy has NOTHING on these girls - ALL live in NICE non government apartments, ALL earn good money, ALL have decent clothes. ALL have grown gracefully
obviously I don't know him to say he's controlling or not BUT.. you think it's her being controlled or more like Tony tights says something innocently in passing and she's takes it to another level and removes the lash extensions, cuts the nails down etc. lol... she seems so desperate, I wouldn't put it past her.

Reactions: 17
duck off stephanie 🙄 where was Tracy praying for him… at the club?!
This is all the confirmation I needed that Tracy ABSOLUTELY runs 5head Schnozzola Steph’s IG 🤣🤣🤣 prayed for him. How about praying your 36 year old deadbeat daughter gets a J-O-B. How about praying that she get off her flat lazy government assisted a$s and not wait for someone else to rescue her — and rescues herself. For the sake of her kids. You absolute joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
obviously I don't know him to say he's controlling or not BUT.. you think it's her being controlled or more like Tony tights says something innocently in passing and she's takes it to another level and removes the lash extensions, cuts the nails down etc. lol... she seems so desperate, I wouldn't put it past her.
It’s exactly this. He probably says things in passing and because she is extremely insecure and desperate to keep a man, she will take those statements as facts and act accordingly.

1.) she told her kids, please behave or he won’t want to be with me. What a poor excuse for a mother. No wonder the kids are acting like they want him around. She is so desperate and selfish.

2.) she is such a pick me. “I love action. I will not make him watch rom com beCOUSE (insert fake accent) what guy wants to watch that? I love thriller and I really am such a chill gf”.

if you actually are those things (a good mom, a great wife potentially, a chill gf) you don’t need to say it multiple times.
Called it. Said those kids are just acting accordingly. That’s a shame.

• Heart
@lucyapplejuicy and @Burnitdown7 I am starting to get that same vibe…she is hanging on for dear life…he is definitely trying to calm her appearance down a notch…this is giving me submissive vibes…this is her last strike.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ummmm, nothing personal, but this guy isn't much better...
If I had to choose? Tights. She has terrible taste in men Lolol
---
First of all, his mom has been begging, calling, FaceTiming and texting her non stop to watch them MDW lol she just wants to make her MIL happy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So 1.. I love we have the same profile pix👏👏😂😂😂❤ And 2.. I totally heard desperate and you know it as 'Sexy and I know it' but as 'desperate and I KnOw it' 😜...👏👏👏🙌 And I can't stop my brain from singing it the *new* way!!!! I love you and hate you at the same time 😭😂😅😂😎👏👏👏💃💃💞❤
we’re defo soul sisters, Tray could never. 😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7

1) that’s prime material for a disaster SA being a main concern

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hey Steph how about teaching your daughter to stand on her own 2 feet? How about teaching her that she doesn’t need a man and that she can be a strong single mother. You’ve taught her that she needs a man to be happy and that she doesn’t have to work for anything. Congrats you did a tit job being a mother look what you created.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Was just scrolling on tik tok and some guy mikeyybabyy has a video saying how Tracy should be casted on Real Housewives. The amount of people hyping him up. In what world is she a housewife? Shouldn't she at least own a house?
---
Was just scrolling on tik tok and some guy mikeyybabyy has a video saying how Tracy should be casted on Real Housewives. The amount of people hyping him up. In what world is she a housewife? Shouldn't she at least own a house?
Well if she was to be cast on there, she thinks the internet is bad now about her it will get twice as bad.
The women in that show would eat her alive

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I believe her. They prayed for someone to take TraCASEY off their hands.
Facts! I have no idea which God Anthony prayed to but I cannot believe that Tracy is an answer to anyone’s prayers. Obsessive, lazy, constant victim, terrible mother, terrible wife, terrible co parent are not adjectives that anyone wants associated to a long term partner - esp not one you prayed for.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Where were they for her wedding? Oh wait Anthony Lipani isn’t Jewish. So they like him.
Wait, I know her mom is Catholic, but is her dad catholic, too? I recall she said years ago (when still married) that Jules wouldn’t be baptized bc he was a son and would take Corey’s religion. She then implied / said on her podcast that it was that way in her family (as in, her brothers took their dad’s) and something about her dad not being Catholic? Did I imagine all this? lol.
---
Facts! I have no idea which God Anthony prayed to but I cannot believe that Tracy is an answer to anyone’s prayers. Obsessive, lazy, constant victim, terrible mother, terrible wife, terrible co parent are not adjectives that anyone wants associated to a long term partner - esp not one you prayed for.
He prob prayed to the old gods / Old Testament God. You know, punishment / torture / penance. Next time he hopefully specifies ‘NEW Testament God.’

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.