Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well here we go again, Tracy’s in 👏🏻🌈LOVE 🌈👏🏻…. She’s in so much love she’s doing with her own children that she and Corey used to do with his niece…. PLAYING HOUSE…. Apparently the children just love him oh so much. 🥴 Corey, is down in Florida doing his yearly Passover Catering business thang… sooo the kids got stuck with the Shein step daddy, Tony Tights. While mommy dearest does her favorite pastime, gaslight her children because she’s entertaining a man. Tony Tights birthday has come and gone and well what do you know, Tracy put more effort into his birthday than she’s done for Jayden’s in the last 3 years. Dinner & a broadway show (at the expense of Daddy Maloneybucks) ohh and she got to meet Tony Tight’s family where she sacrificed her weekend with the kids in order to attend and make good with Mommy Tights…. We’ve all seen that one before now haven’t we?

Skylar had a girls day with Auntie Danielle who has been MIA more frequently since Tony Tights came into the picture and can’t help but wonder if that’s on purpose 🤭…. Auntie Sammy…. well she’s livin her best life in what looks like a company change? Maybe a career change? Not really sure but she has been out of state living her best life.

Tracy still acting like Tony Tights is some sort of mystery, but we all know her fans know Tattle got tha tea… so again Hay! Girls Hay! 👋🏻

Anyways! Anything I missed, please add and as always, Happy Tattling ✌💜

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Skylar taking a photo half dressed with an apple bag. I just can’t. She’s putting too much into these kids. It’s disgusting. Get a job. Get your life together. Stop putting rando men into your children’s lives.

Reactions: 20
Well here we go again, Tracy’s in 👏🏻🌈LOVE 🌈👏🏻…. She’s in so much love she’s doing with her own children that she and Corey used to do with his niece…. PLAYING HOUSE…. Apparently the children just love him oh so much. 🥴 Corey, is down in Florida doing his yearly Passover Catering business thang… sooo the kids got stuck with the Shein step daddy, Tony Tights. While mommy dearest does her favorite pastime, gaslight her children because she’s entertaining a man. Tony Tights birthday has come and gone and well what do you know, Tracy put more effort into his birthday than she’s done for Jayden’s in the last 3 years. Dinner & a broadway show (at the expense of Daddy Maloneybucks) ohh and she got to meet Tony Tight’s family where she sacrificed her weekend with the kids in order to attend and make good with Mommy Tights…. We’ve all seen that one before now haven’t we?

Skylar had a girls day with Auntie Danielle who has been MIA more frequently since Tony Tights came into the picture and can’t help but wonder if that’s on purpose 🤭…. Auntie Sammy…. well she’s livin her best life in what looks like a company change? Maybe a career change? Not really sure but she has been out of state living her best life.

Tracy still acting like Tony Tights is some sort of mystery, but we all know her fans know Tattle got tha tea… so again Hay! Girls Hay! 👋🏻

Anyways! Anything I missed, please add and as always, Happy Tattling ✌💜
Thank you for your service 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is trying sooooo hard to act like a good mom for Tony Tights it’s insane. She didn’t try this hard for her own husband!!!!!

Reactions: 24
She is trying sooooo hard to act like a good mom for Tony Tights it’s insane. She didn’t try this hard for her own husband!!!!!
part of me just thinks her parents are away and this is her narrative while babysitting.

wasn’t she supposed to have her lemonchello party this weekend ?

Reactions: 13
This is exactly what she was doing prior to having kids, she was just doing it with Corey’s niece. It’s the same story, just different characters, her kids will pay the price in the end, she’s a pick me mom…. They’ll remember her picking men over them any day.

part of me just thinks her parents are away and this is her narrative while babysitting.

wasn’t she supposed to have her lemonchello party this weekend ?
Corey away and the possibility of her parents being away at the same time, no wonder she’s gaslighting the kids hardcore because she’s gotta force herself to believe she’s enjoying this. That’s sad all around.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Skylar taking a photo half dressed with an apple bag. I just can’t. She’s putting too much into these kids. It’s disgusting. Get a job. Get your life together. Stop putting rando men into your children’s lives.
Skylar got a new phone. Not just the case. Looks like jayden got the other phone.
Now they can call their dad whenever they want and facetime him while Tracy is face first in Tony Tights legs.

Reactions: 14
im absolutely howling at all the Trevor comments on the T post 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ohhhh look who made it to affording housing this weekend? Hey TRASHBAG, did you finally stop pretending like you don’t need a bedroom, and converted the so call playroom, into a cheetah nightmare bedroom? Hmmmm I wonder what excuse she will make about that? Also does your man wear tighty whities, or skimpy leopards under his skinny jeans? DO YOU AND HIM SHARE YOUR STRETCHY SHEIN PANTS? One size fits all?
IMG_1291.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is a master manipulator with these guys…this was her plan as soon as she new he had interest…block Cory from seeing his kids and now trying to make this idiot take over as being a “father figure” to HER children and a family because that is the most important thing to her a man. She gave him the same sob story she gave everyone else…what the duck does he know about raising children. I call BULLSHIT!

Reactions: 17
Ohhhh look who made it to affording housing this weekend? Hey TRASHBAG, did you finally stop pretending like you don’t need a bedroom, and converted the so call playroom, into a cheetah nightmare bedroom? Hmmmm I wonder what excuse she will make about that? Also does your man wear tighty whities, or skimpy leopards under his skinny jeans? DO YOU AND HIM SHARE YOUR STRETCHY SHEIN PANTS? One size fits all? View attachment 2902845
Holy sh*t those pants are TIGHT!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m in NJ now and it’s 75, but not pool weather. Why is Julian going in the pool???
Because she “picks her battles”…. IE, the only child ever responsible for their actions is Jayden. She’ll say the pool is heated or whatever.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She’s really playing this mother of the year card hard to impress him and his family. Crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10