Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

misstwinkie

Chatty Member
Lmao she’s making his face reveal like he’s some kind of catch 😂. Here ya go I fixed it for you
IMG_1635.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
So for Mother’s Day she posts the mom of the random guy she’s been dating for 4 months. Someone she’s probably met a handful of times, if that, before she posts her own goddamn mother!!!!? That’s fucked up shit from a very fucked up piece of shit individual. Just when you think she couldn’t get any lower she says hold my drink.
I nearly broke my neck getting to Tattle when I saw her post her “mother in law”. Girl! Are you insane?! There’s veggies in my fridge that have been around longer than this relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Crying about Child Support yet running and getting another doodle bear tattoo, is bum ass baby mama behavior.

Saying you battled depression unmedicated… but ran and got a tattoo…. ain’t a flex and let’s be honest, your “depression” had you self medicating by getting drunk all the time. Not to mention it’s a full on slap in the face to those of us who have been diagnosed with depression and take actual meds because that’s what keeps us being able to function in society because unlike you, we’re productive members of society.

fuck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

flowers918

IMG_0910.jpeg
Before she deletes!!! She is triggered

why is she still hung up on Crabby if shes in LOVE…. Get a grip girl!!!!!!

Tony Tights - Blink twice if u need help 👀👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
So some takeaways from that episode that haven’t seen mentioned yet:
1. As alwayssss - the fake accent. It is SO cringe she out of the clear blue says “sho nuff” and “heaaa we go”. Like you said it yourself, you are from the SUBURBS, you sound like an absolute idiot. No one believes it and it comes and goes. Stop being so goofy.
2. Her whole spiel about his mom thinking “she didn’t think she had another chance at this” meaning being a grandma again FOUR MONTHS after her son met someone is a wildddd statement to make. Acting as though her presence in his moms life was this gift to “re-do” grandparenthood which going by the “spread” she put out for those kids — all the red dye and paper plates seemed like not v eager to be hosting her bratty rabid kids.
3. Her legitimately and so seriously saying “I’m the cheerleader and he’s the tech” at 40s door is a low so pathetic and below hells basement, idk what else to say. Tracy, you have not “been” a cheerleader in DECADES and even when you were, you weren’t even the best. No state champs, hell, no local competition anywhere. You clapped your cankles at HP and called it a day. To still identify as a high school age cheerleader is all the confirmation I needed to know you’re *seriously* mentally stunted.
4. Saying that “people write stories about us” FOUR MONTHS IN is outrageous. Absolutely insanity. She is so absolutely DELUSIONAL it’s scary. To be claiming in your very very very early relationship that things are so ideal is NORMAL — this is not indicative of some great love. Talk to me in 30 YEARS. 4 months 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I cannot. No ones writing sh*# about a woman who gave up on her marriage and husband during the lowest point in his life and now weaponize his children against him and then met some equally pathetic loser on a dating app and bringing him to your low income housing. Absolutely NO ONE.
5. ViBacious is not a word you absolute twit.
6. If you’re his first white girl, he’ll quickly find out why that is and he’ll jet.

That was SO embarrassing, so cringeworthy and so pathetic. She’s truly hit a new low and I’m here for all of it 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
Do any of yall remember when she was still married to Corey, she would go to these country club events with just the kids. Corey has never been in family photos but this dude is there posing with Corey's kids?? Am I the only who sees something wrong with this?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

notfriends

Chatty Member
Because this is her set-up. She’s gonna claim that Tony Tights is such a positive father figure in her life that, that’s why Jayden is getting better grades. 🙄She’s just ridiculously obvious.
Remember the pic of Joey sitting on Tracy’s ugly velour couch helping Skylar with homework??? Same thing different guy. Hashtag family of 5. The fifth member is interchangeable.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Lord if his pants get any tighter you know for someone that never wanted kids he sure is playing step daddy. Good morning sis since you like to catch up here just post this man already we all know he's ugly already! Looking like Vector from despicable me!!!!
Steph had him be on the end of the photo so they can crop him out. I’m dying.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Trashy and Tony tights aren’t following each other anymore. Not sure if she did that for the hard launch or maybe trouble in paradise so soon?
She just posted that she’s at rock bottom. I honestly would spend the rest of my week laughing if they broke up. Maybe he was “hard launched” into reality and loosened up his jeggings enough to run far away from her! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Cupcake00

Chatty Member
Soooo I was minding my business at my hair appt this morning and I needed to check my email for my kids school stuff anyway I saw I had a patreon email lmao 🤣 and I'm dying....and no I didn't pay for it I logged in with Gmail and it came for free 🤣🤣...

The first Pic he looks like he stole Julian's glasses and the second Pic she photoshopped and blurred him so damn much his nostril is on the side of his damn nose!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

laceyincali

VIP Member
Another fucking tattoo????
This is bullshit. People who are truly depressed don’t generally announce to the world they’re depressed. If anything she was sad that she didn’t have a man because having a man defines her. I’m really tired of her using mental health as an excuse when she hasn’t been diagnosed. The depression, OCD, and anxiety narrative is just that…a narrative. It’s offensive to those of us who have an actual diagnosis and have to deal with the debilitating pain that comes with it. She needs to admit that she’s just an asshole and call it a day. Side note how does her broke ass afford yet another tattoo but J’s teeth look like they haven’t seen a dentist in years 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 30

lolzlolz

Another fucking tattoo????
This is fucking dangerous. If you have depression, it is absolutely imperative you do whatever it takes to help you. There is no such thing as “I refused to take meds because I’m not weak”. Take meds, get therapy, do what it takes to keep sticking around because you are worth it. It’s a chemical imbalance in the brain Tracy, not just “feelings of sadness because waaa a boy didn’t pick me over a girl who is actually pretty”.
This absolute idiot is spreading a toxic message - this doesn’t make you look strong Tracy, it clearly exemplifies that you are an immature pick me.

• Heart
Reactions: 29