Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe those screen shots need to make their way to Tony tights and grandma tights
The sad part is I’m sure she has already spun this whole narrative that people are stalking her and that they are against her and making up lies so it’s kind of pointless.

Reactions: 14
What are the chances of a Speedo 😂😂😂
---
I think he knows we found out about what he thinks of girls like Trev…as we know he deleted all his fb stuff…so now he is changing that narrative and she is obeying cause we know she is hanging on for dear life 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe those screen shots need to make their way to Tony tights and grandma tights
I’m sure she’ll just say “that’s when I was really depressed and I was taking it out on others during that period of my life. I have changed since I’m no longer stressy & depressy (*since you came in my life*)”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sure she’ll just say “that’s when I was really depressed and I was taking it out on others during that period of my life. I have changed since I’m no longer stressy & depressy (*since you came in my life*)”
“No Longer Stressy and Depressy” should be the next thread title lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“No Longer Stressy and Depressy” should be the next thread title lol.
Honestly! But I can’t take credit. OG mess of a mom Jenelle Evan’s answered one of her IG questions that she was “stressy and depressy” 😂 like girl BYE!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.