Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Already at the shore with the kids. With Skylar wearing her schools name allllll over her shirt for creeps on the Internet to see.
And eyeliner. Call me traumatized, but my mother would have never allowed me to wear eyeliner 1) that young and 2) that smudged in public growing up. I didn’t begin to be allowed to wear makeup out til I was a freshman in hs but we know these types of social norms don’t impact Tracy. My mom would have literally said “you look like a lady of the night, take it off” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
And eyeliner. Call me traumatized, but my mother would have never allowed me to wear eyeliner 1) that young and 2) that smudged in public growing up. I didn’t begin to be allowed to wear makeup out til I was a freshman in hs but we know these types of social norms don’t impact Tracy. My mom would have literally said “you look like a lady of the night, take it off” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I glad I wasn’t the only one seeing she had eyeliner.

Reactions: 9
She can wear acrylics & eyeliner but can't bathe (shower) DAILY. ICKlar living up to her name just like her Mama TRASHCAN.

Reactions: 7
She has that Stephanie Maloney beak. Woof. Girl i hope you didn’t pay for that liquid nose job.

i wish someone would tally up all the surgery she has had. Pretty sure it’s equal to what Corey owes in support.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The wrinkles on her face have been there for a long time, most likely from all the tanning and never using SPF.

Everywhere around me CCD starts in 1st grade and in order to make communion at the end of 2nd grade you need to have been enrolled since 1st grade. In my opinion it was always stupid to say Julian would be Jewish because Corey is Jewish being as the Jewish religion follows the mother not the father, but that’s just my 2c.

Communions are made when the child is 7 or 8 after going to religious instruction and church from kindergarten. The child makes their first confession before the communion. The child then continues religious instruction up to 7th or 8th grade ( depending on the church ) then the child makes their confirmation. The Bishop comes to the church for this service. The child chooses a sponsor ( many times it is their god parents) to accompany them and watch over them for their confirmation. These milestones are a commitment by the parents, families and children for years. We do celebrate with a party, or dinner with the family. It’s a big deal. Hope that helps !
I am in the UK and used to go to mass as a kid with my mum every week. I had first communion at around 8 and then confirmation when I was in highschool. I had to do classes in the evenings for both beforehand. I never went to Catholic school. My daughter is baptised but I haven't had her first communion as I'm not a practising Catholic anymore. If I'd wanted to do it I still could I think. We'd just have to start showing our face and attend for a while beforehand. She would have to take classes as well I presume. When she was baptised my sister was the only official 'godparent' as she was Catholic. My sister in law was a Christian witness as she was christened but not Catholic.

Reactions: 5
All that money on a mommy makeover to be lift with hideous lumps and scars.
All that money on weight-loss to end up looking like a 50+ year old severely sun-damaged woman
that smokes 60 a day.
All that money that could have been invested in your children’s future.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Why did it take her being with a man for her to be nice to people in her comments section?

Also stating that you got rid of your lash extensions because your boyfriend requested it, doesn’t really seem like a flex. It seems more like you’re in desperate to keep him mode.

Reactions: 22
Does she not know what sizes her kids wear? Their shoes are always too big and clothes too small. It’s like someone who doesn’t see those kids often are buying their wardrobe 🤔

"Living their best life"

Yeah because their birther is finally taking them out and about....but I doubt it was sober Friday 😔 these poor kids are never in age appropriate activities with her. Always tagging along to a bar or a boat filled with drunken people.

Reactions: 15
Desperate is for sure…so we are going with the natural look 👀 I will obey because I am not loosing this one…😂😂😂 Oh big Trev narcissist always ruin their relationships they can’t help themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m just wondering how trashy or skimpy the bathing suit is going to be today and how inappropriately dressed her children will be.

Also, I’m guaranteeing we see hard 3 tootight Anthony Lipani at some point this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m just wondering how trashy or skimpy the bathing suit is going to be today and how inappropriately dressed her children will be.

Also, I’m guaranteeing we see hard 3 tootight Anthony Lipani at some point this weekend.
I wonder if his shorts are going to be too tight too lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.