Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Corey just friends request me on Instagram 😂. I was also talking tit on his ex wife on his birthday post for Julian. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Holy mother of god… this video without filter YIKES GIRL! She looks like she’s in her mid to late forties holy cow. What a catfish, I’m shooketh

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wait, I know her mom is Catholic, but is her dad catholic, too? I recall she said years ago (when still married) that Jules wouldn’t be baptized bc he was a son and would take Corey’s religion. She then implied / said on her podcast that it was that way in her family (as in, her brothers took their dad’s) and something about her dad not being Catholic? Did I imagine all this? lol.
---

He prob prayed to the old gods / Old Testament God. You know, punishment / torture / penance. Next time he hopefully specifies ‘NEW Testament God.’
My mom always said he’s a vengeful God lol- def Old Testament.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot. Eeeeeek. Not photoshopped to all hell. Poor hard 3 Tony too right Anthony lipani.
She’s definitely trying to change her image and be softer but it just comes off looking so fake cause it is. This is the first post with her actually talking giving a review rather than trying to look sexual as she puts food in her mouth. She’s still a pig and sh*tty mother

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Find it funny now that she has this man she hasn’t hyped up her favorite holiday MDW that starts tomorrow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would LOVE to see how this would work. Filming in the Section 8 apartment 'home', while she naps in the rainbow room all day scrolling on her phone. That would be a treat!
Same!! Those girls would annihilate her, she wouldn’t stand a chance!!
---
New photoshop spot loading……
I am quite a chunky girl, I have them, so this is a lie.

Reactions: 6
I just watched the video she posted reviewing the pizza. She has Ozempic face - the wrinkles around the eyes are a giveaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just watched the video she posted reviewing the pizza. She has Ozempic face - the wrinkles around the eyes are a giveaway.
Hate to break it to you but them wrinkles around her eyes and her joker face have been there for some time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.