Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so pitiful…I can’t wait for tidy whities to get a load of her real self…however, sometimes I get the vibe he is trying to mold her and she is going along with it…for now…

Reactions: 12
It was on "are we dating the same guy" posts. A girl said he was "rapey" and basically had sex with her without a condom when she asked him not to.
---
witch is sitting on the beach with literally nothing else to do...can't she call them or check their faqs ? Oh wait ...she trying to get discounts by tagging them in her posts ?
I don’t condone either, however saying someone is “rapey” and saying he is a rapist are vastly different.

Reactions: 5
Short nails for Tracy. I’m going to go ahead and say that was a request from fReNcH. So Anthony doesn’t like the spider lashes, long fake ass gross dirty nails, etc. sounds like Anthony doesn’t like Tracy. He’s already trying to change her into something she’s not. You can’t tone her down. She’s tone death. And Tracy is here thinking awww he’s trying to control me it must mean he loves me like she’s in high school. This is going to make for an ugly messy breakup. You can see it happening before it happens. She’s going to accuse him of being abusive after they breakup.

Reactions: 22
I would absolutely not advertise these nails. They are so misshaped and wonky. Maybe another 14 year old is doing them again bc these are crazy. Imagine saying “I like natural nails”’and then seeing these gross things?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Also pants yet in the winter she's wearing a mini skirt and crop top?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would absolutely not advertise these nails. They are so misshaped and wonky. Maybe another 14 year old is doing them again bc these are crazy. Imagine saying “I like natural nails”’and then seeing these gross things?!
Considering she doesn’t tag a specific tech, my guess is when she walks in, she’s handed off to whoever is available and since they probably all know she expects a discount and probably doesn’t tip, they do bare minimum and don’t care.

Tony Tights has probably turned this into a game and is now seeing just how far she will go for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those nails are wonky AF and not something she should be showing off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Last time she got short nails with a new guy it was Crabs and it was for their threesome with Lockeee.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Those nails are wonky AF and not something she should be showing off.
Yeah those nails look awful. They are different shapes. There’s no way she’s getting them done for free.

Also, if a man is trying to change you he’s not that into you.

Reactions: 16
Wahhhh I’m such a victim 🤡🤡🤡

Anyone else notice she’s been commenting back not as cunty as usual? She’s on her best behavior for her future MIL
Blah blah blah cry me a friggin river!!!!! words from one the the biggest bullies & biggest victim what a 🔨 🤡 🧌

Reactions: 8
So, Julian and Mia the dog photo. I assume it’s to impress ‘French,’ who is clearly a dog person. She abandoned Mia for years, but now suddenly it’s ’Julian’s turn with Mia’ and Mia is sleeping there.

• Haha
So, Julian and Mia the dog photo. I assume it’s to impress ‘French,’ who is clearly a dog person. She abandoned Mia for years, but now suddenly it’s ’Julian’s turn with Mia’ and Mia is sleeping there.
Yep. Even though we know that she didn’t want to take care of Mia and Tara took her but okkkkkkk.

Did you know everyone is jealous of her…tattle got a shout out…very busy reading her notes…maybe that is why TT is giving her a make over…what stupid tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is so pitiful…I can’t wait for tidy whities to get a load of her real self…however, sometimes I get the vibe he is trying to mold her and she is going along with it…for now…
I swear she used to say (pre Tony Tights) no man can tell her what to wear etc - witch your being controlled 😹 #notsuchabigbadscorpion
---
Did you know everyone is jealous of her…tattle got a shout out…very busy reading her notes…maybe that is why TT is giving her a make over…what stupid tit.
If I am jealous of any women it’s ALL the women she TRIED to tear down Olivia, Breille, mlockee. Trashy has NOTHING on these girls - ALL live in NICE non government apartments, ALL earn good money, ALL have decent clothes. ALL have grown gracefully

they look like barnacles

• Haha
She posted him with nothing blurred. I guess knew we would and are outing her anyway.

The comments are pathetic. “Screaming crying throwing up. He’s perfect. So handsome.” Because she bleeping photoshops him and herself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
IMG_2615.png

I just know she created a home screen app icon for Tattle so she can open it up with the quickness. SHOUTOUT to the tattler who literally posted everything she addressed in this caption 😂

Pathetic witch reads her snark page and acts accordingly..we run her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.