Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldnā€™t keep it to herself any longer lol. Here comes the posed pics like with Crabby lol. Hes a mix of Hat and Crabby for sure.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2951907
I just know she created a home screen app icon for Tattle so she can open it up with the quickness. SHOUTOUT to the tattler who literally posted everything she addressed in this caption šŸ˜‚

Pathetic witch reads her snark page and acts accordingly..we run her šŸ˜‚
Do the kids love him? No, do they know their mother treats them slightly better when she has a man in her life? Yes. So expect them to act accordingly.
Itā€™s very interesting her choice of words about the relationship of the children with him being that SHE TOOK COREY OUT OF THE PICTURE BY GETTING A JUDGE WHO REVOKED VISITATION.
The kids have had no choice but to form some type of bond with him because she took their father out of the picture, and shame on Corey for not even putting in an ounce of effort to fix that real quick.

Why is she pushing this relationship so hard on everybody? Like miss maā€™am calm your tits and just let it ride out, cramming it down everyoneā€™s throat is just proof that itā€™s not as magical as youā€™re making it seem.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I would absolutely not advertise these nails. They are so misshaped and wonky. Maybe another 14 year old is doing them again bc these are crazy. Imagine saying ā€œI like natural nailsā€ā€™and then seeing these gross things?!
Omg, Iā€™ve seen better press onā€™s!!!
Well, this the quality you get when you get the freebies you brag about.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She did a great job photoshopping his face to make him look the exact opposite of what he actually looks like. Her broke ass should apply for a job with Adobe.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And now sheā€™s exploiting Julian by recording his bedtime and saying ā€œyouā€™re the best momā€. I canā€™t. It is just so ick.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
and not one about the convenient timing of a new manā€™s appearance and Corey loosing visitationā€¦
Sheā€™s probably reading the comments section like every 5 seconds so Iā€™m sure sheā€™s deleted anything remotely related to that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Was just scrolling on tik tok and some guy mikeyybabyy has a video saying how Tracy should be casted on Real Housewives. The amount of people hyping him up. In what world is she a housewife? Shouldn't she at least own a house?
---
Was just scrolling on tik tok and some guy mikeyybabyy has a video saying how Tracy should be casted on Real Housewives. The amount of people hyping him up. In what world is she a housewife? Shouldn't she at least own a house?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
---
I would LOVE to see how this would work. Filming in the Section 8 apartment 'home', while she naps in the rainbow room all day scrolling on her phone. That would be a treat!

• Haha
Imagine paying for patreon to see his unblurred face when she posted him for free a couple days later. Tracy, the marketing GENIUS ladies and lads.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I cannot believe the unveilingā€¦OMG this is so pathetic in so many waysā€¦so now we can post his real faceā€¦so childish.
---
I told you this was going to be a fun summerā€¦..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I never seen an old lady use some many emojis.
How does she have time to scroll Instagram between raising her ADULT child and her grandkids.
Because itā€™s Tracy commenting from her momā€™s page. It was established long ago Mama Maloney is a Facebook user not an Instagram user.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Itā€™s about to be MDW the most important party weekend of the year of course she posts his face ahead of the debauchery sheā€™ll be too wasted to have to edit her body and crop his face out of all the pics her and her friends take.
I wonder if sheā€™ll dump her kids off with Tony tights parents since the kids are usually with their father while Tracy gets smashed all weekend

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.