Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she take her lashes off already

She mostly wears strip lashes. Once in a while she gets extensions but she never seems to be able to keep up the maintenance. But tight pants doesn’t like her fake lashes. I guess he wasn’t around today.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Girl, same! These upper butt dimples have nothing to do with anything. She’s just fishing for compliments as usual.
If she had them they would have been a main attraction in her super classy boudoir shoots or in any bikini or low rise pant pictures. Now, cue the pics of her back dimples.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why are your kids always eating ice cream?
Why is Skylar wearing NikePro shorts with nothing covering her bottom half? Maybe it’s the mom in me but a young girl wearing those skin tight shorts outside of a sporting reason is gross.
My daughter wears them for gymnastics over her leos and I don’t take her anywhere that requires us to leave the car after her classes. My daughter is 10. As a female of 42, I know there are pedos that would sexualize my kid. Me give them the opportunity? Not today Satan.

Reactions: 23
Wow just saw the little pizza reel and I would guess her to be 48 or 49 years old, maybe even early 50s and I’m being generous. I’m surprised she allowed someone to post an unfiltered video of herself. Her accent seems to magically have disappeared as well. But most importantly why tf is this cuntface eating pizza but her kids get ice cream? Pizza isn’t the healthiest but at least it’s an actual meal unlike their bowls of sugar!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wait, I know her mom is Catholic, but is her dad catholic, too? I recall she said years ago (when still married) that Jules wouldn’t be baptized bc he was a son and would take Corey’s religion. She then implied / said on her podcast that it was that way in her family (as in, her brothers took their dad’s) and something about her dad not being Catholic? Did I imagine all this? lol.
---

He prob prayed to the old gods / Old Testament God. You know, punishment / torture / penance. Next time he hopefully specifies ‘NEW Testament God.’
Well Tracy went against that whole idea and baptised Julian Catholic anyway. Probably to spite Corey. If her dad is of Irish descent (Maloney) then I wouldn't be surprised if he's Catholic too. Don't see any of them being practising really. Though you'd think she'd have had to attend before the baptisms at least. I did with my daughter

Reactions: 9
Well Tracy went against that whole idea and baptised Julian Catholic anyway. Probably to spite Corey. If her dad is of Irish descent (Maloney) then I wouldn't be surprised if he's Catholic too. Don't see any of them being practising really. Though you'd think she'd have had to attend before the baptisms at least. I did with my daughter
That’s what I assumed - him being Irish meant he was most likely Catholic. Everything she says is a lie so who knows.

well, remember how she played up that her priest is super close to their family, etc? She mentioned it when people would ask how Tara / Raven / Sammy got to be godparents giventhat they’re Jewish. She said something like it was her mom who was the godparent officially (for Church purposes) but the others got to stand there and be the unofficial (not on paper) godparents. She acted like it was a special dispensation only for her bc she’s extra special. Like, no, trashy. The church doesn’t care who else you have there / who you want to be the godparents in day-to-day life, as long as by church rules it’s a practicing Catholic.

also, id love for Lipani’s mom to be a super religious person only to see trashy going to mass / finally taking her kids to CCD 😂

What’s be her excuse as to why Skylar and Jayden haven’t taken Holy Communion yet? All that effort to get Julian baptized on the sly to piss off Corey, and then nothing else.

Reactions: 13
That’s what I assumed - him being Irish meant he was most likely Catholic. Everything she says is a lie so who knows.

well, remember how she played up that her priest is super close to their family, etc? She mentioned it when people would ask how Tara / Raven / Sammy got to be godparents giventhat they’re Jewish. She said something like it was her mom who was the godparent officially (for Church purposes) but the others got to stand there and be the unofficial (not on paper) godparents. She acted like it was a special dispensation only for her bc she’s extra special. Like, no, trashy. The church doesn’t care who else you have there / who you want to be the godparents in day-to-day life, as long as by church rules it’s a practicing Catholic.

also, id love for Lipani’s mom to be a super religious person only to see trashy going to mass / finally taking her kids to CCD 😂

What’s be her excuse as to why Skylar and Jayden haven’t taken Holy Communion yet? All that effort to get Julian baptized on the sly to piss off Corey, and then nothing else.
Out of curiosity, what is the policy in America for first communions?
so it Italy and Ireland it is through their school in the year they turn 7/8.

Reactions: 7
If she had them they would have been a main attraction in her super classy boudoir shoots or in any bikini or low rise pant pictures. Now, cue the pics of her back dimples.
Yeah the ones she photoshopped (badly)

Reactions: 5
I cannot. Eeeeeek. Not photoshopped to all hell. Poor hard 3 Tony too right Anthony lipani.

What happened to her liquid nose job? Her Sicilian skin dissolved it that fast? Love in the video where she says “it’s delicious” but didn’t even eat it yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Can you imagine how she’d dress them to make their First Holy Communion

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Is she wearing a mic pack?

---
Nvmd, just watched the train wreck. WHY does she always do the same line for anything/everything she "promotes"?! The hand wave in the camera..and the "are you kidding me" or "I have no words" she is so inauthentic
I guess Tony tights let her borrow his mic pack lmao or gave it to her since he gets them for free for review and then he sells them on fb marketplace!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Communions are made when the child is 7 or 8 after going to religious instruction and church from kindergarten. The child makes their first confession before the communion. The child then continues religious instruction up to 7th or 8th grade ( depending on the church ) then the child makes their confirmation. The Bishop comes to the church for this service. The child chooses a sponsor ( many times it is their god parents) to accompany them and watch over them for their confirmation. These milestones are a commitment by the parents, families and children for years. We do celebrate with a party, or dinner with the family. It’s a big deal. Hope that helps !

Reactions: 11

My kids go to a Catholic school. It’s done in grade 2. Usually in the spring months (April, May, June).

Last year Skylar was in grade 2 and when everyone questioned Tracy she said Skylar rEaLly wanted to do it with Jayden, you know because Skylar is just the most amazing child (even though all of Skylar’s actions show she does not share with Jayden) well now Jayden is in grade 2 and still nothing. What will Tracy’s next excuse be…..

• Haha
My kids go to a Catholic school. It’s done in grade 2. Usually in the spring months (April, May, June).

Last year Skylar was in grade 2 and when everyone questioned Tracy she said Skylar rEaLly wanted to do it with Jayden, you know because Skylar is just the most amazing child (even though all of Skylar’s actions show she does not share with Jayden) well now Jayden is in grade 2 and still nothing. What will Tracy’s next excuse be…..
Money. She will say because Corey doesn’t pay child support she can’t afford to put them both in CCD and pay for a party. Truth is, she baptized Julian to hurt Corey. She doesn’t care about anything regarding her religion except showing up to church when it makes a good photo opportunity.
Can you imagine how she’d dress them to make their First Holy Communion
It’s the after party outfits I’d be more concerned about. Mama Maloney would reign in whatever offensive tit Tracy picked real quick for church.

Reactions: 13
Her reviews for everything is the same lol. For someone who gets her hair and nails done more often than the norm she looks terrible. I’m also guessing there is no filter bec she didn’t film it so it’s her normal look which wouldn’t be ok if that’s what she normally posted.

Money. She will say because Corey doesn’t pay child support she can’t afford to put them both in CCD and pay for a party. Truth is, she baptized Julian to hurt Corey. She doesn’t care about anything regarding her religion except showing up to church when it makes a good photo opportunity.

It’s the after party outfits I’d be more concerned about. Mama Maloney would reign in whatever offensive tit Tracy picked real quick for church.
Hopefully she would and make sure her daughter was dressed accordingly as well! I’ve got a lovely shawl i got from Lourdes I’ll gi her a lend of 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Already at the shore with the kids. With Skylar wearing her schools name allllll over her shirt for creeps on the Internet to see.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.